39 year old man, 15 year old wife is OK anta

Allasaani_Peddana

Physical Relationship With Wife Aged About 15 Years Can’t Be Termed As Rape: Delhi High Court Upholds Muslim Man’s Acquittal

The Delhi High Court has upheld the acquittal of a Muslim man in a rape case observing that his physical relationship with the child victim aged about about 15 years who was also his wife, cannot be termed as rape. A division bench of Justice Suresh Kumar Kait and Justice Neena Bansal Krishna upheld the trial court

https://www.livelaw.in/high-court/delhi-high-court/delhi-high-court-muslim-wife-15-years-sex-no-rape-husband-acquittal-235806

I thought age of consent is 18 unless both are less than 18.

27 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Physical Relationship With Wife Aged About 15 Years Can’t Be Termed As Rape: Delhi High Court Upholds Muslim Man’s Acquittal

The Delhi High Court has upheld the acquittal of a Muslim man in a rape case observing that his physical relationship with the child victim aged about about 15 years who was also his wife, cannot be termed as rape. A division bench of Justice Suresh Kumar Kait and Justice Neena Bansal Krishna upheld the trial court

https://www.livelaw.in/high-court/delhi-high-court/delhi-high-court-muslim-wife-15-years-sex-no-rape-husband-acquittal-235806

I thought age of consent is 18 unless both are less than 18.

This is why we need Uniform Civil Code. 

44 minutes ago, rushmore said:

This is why we need Uniform Civil Code.

UCC is pointless because most laws today are misandrist in nature. First they should be overhauled.

7 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Strange that Feminists have not objected to this. 21 years mandatory ani demand chese feminists are strangely quiet on this.

21yrs mandatory ani demand chestunnara feminists? ekkada chesaru?

muslim personal law lo 15 is the age of consent.

moral objections untaaya ilaanti vaati meedha, apart from social consensus on the age of consent.

It is definitely make one uneasy that 39yr old guy can groom a 15yr old for s3x. It's pathetic.

even if it was an 18yr old it'd be pathetic. but age of consent maaristhey problem solve aypothundha?

2 minutes ago, Tryad said:

moral objections untaaya ilaanti vaati meedha, apart from social consensus on the age of consent.

It is definitely make one uneasy that 39yr old guy can groom a 15yr old for s3x. It's pathetic.

even if it was an 18yr old it'd be pathetic. but age of consent maaristhey problem solve aypothundha?

Assalu consent ki age ki sambandham endi anna? If a girl is not interested, boy/men should not force her. 

2 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Assalu consent ki age ki sambandham endi anna? If a girl is not interested, boy/men should not force her. 

so marital r@pe is the case. India lo previous marital r@pe cases lo judgement ela ochhindi oka saari check chey.

I'm not defending this.. It sounds awful, because India is an awful country in every way.

54 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Strange that Feminists have not objected to this. 21 years mandatory ani demand chese feminists are strangely quiet on this.

Peacefullness matters know...

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Tryad said:

so marital r@pe is the case. India lo previous marital r@pe cases lo judgement ela ochhindi oka saari check chey.

I'm not defending this.. It sounds awful, because India is an awful country in every way.

I know anna. Marital r@pe was a crime before and nor anymore which is bulllshitt. Who ever is responsible for that change should rotten in hell

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Tryad said:

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/increasing-legal-age-of-marriage-to-21-is-it-a-boon-or-a-bane-for-indian-women-international-women-s-day-11646540444993.html

Feminists were over the moon regarding this. Look it up on youtube. Mind you, I am talking about marriage here not intimacy. if 18 is not good enough then what about 15? AFAIR there were laws where if a 17 year old boy gets intimate with 17 year old girl with consent, only the boy can be charged of rape. May be they changed it now or may be not. Also there was a Hindu Marriage where 19 year old Man married 17 year old girl and he was charged of rape. 15 years is vastly different to 18. I think in most liberal countries, getting along with 15 year old would get him/her jail time. Intimacy is about human biology. 18/39 combination is pathetic but 15/39 combination is something I can't wrap my head around.  Is it OK outside the context of marriage then? I can't agree. Absolutely dreadful to me.  My point here is, after 18 years people should be left to their own devices. If they can decide to elect a leader who will take the country forward then they can decide whom to marry.

1 hour ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Age determines whether you can consent or not. Idi sambandham. If an underage boy or girl consents doesn't mean it is legal.

47 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Age determines whether you can consent or not. Idi sambandham. If an underage boy or girl consents doesn't mean it is legal.

15 yr kid can get married in islam and not in hinduism in india. Does religion determine maturity?

Marital r@pe is not a crime in india now which is bulllshittt