39 year old man, 15 year old wife is OK anta

Allasaani_Peddana

20 hours ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Does religion determine maturity?

Apparently Yes. Ikkada vishayam enti ante, media vaLLu panikimaalina chetta antha discuss chestaaru leaving out important ones.

1 minute ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Ethics about banging underage girls. Important kaada?

age of consent in Japan was 13 until they recently increased it to 16.

in a lot of western countries, it is 15, 14 too.

Its not a question for courts to ponder over, but for the broader society to reach to a consensus and pass a law. court can only pass judgements based on what the current law is.

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

In usa I k own a Muslim girl engaged at 16.. her dad is a PhD proffesor in a public ivy league 

I also know a hindu girl who was married at 16.. her husband even became the top executive of the most populous country in the world.

9 minutes ago, Tryad said:

Its not a question for courts to ponder over, but for the broader society to reach to a consensus and pass a law. court can only pass judgements based on what the current law is.

When i talked about discussion I was talking about these things to be discussed by law makers not judges. if 13 became 16 then some conversation happened. Nirbhaya case lo the scoundrel who did not get the noose was 17 years old. If 15 year old girl understands intimacy then so will 17 year old boy. Vaadu minor ani edo reform school lo 3 years join chesaru. He escaped the gallows. How is 17 years minor and 15 years not.

4 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

When i talked about discussion I was talking about these things to be discussed by law makers not judges. if 13 became 16 then some conversation happened. Nirbhaya case lo the scoundrel who did not get the noose was 17 years old. If 15 year old girl understands intimacy then so will 17 year old boy. Vaadu minor ani edo reform school lo 3 years join chesaru. He escaped the gallows. How is 17 years minor and 15 years not.

one is for a criminal case, and the other is based on a personal law. em questions aduguthunnav anna nuvvu.

marital r@pe angle ni gaaliki vadilesi, nee obsession on the age of the girl endho?

23 hours ago, Tryad said:

21yrs mandatory ani demand chestunnara feminists? ekkada chesaru?

muslim personal law lo 15 is the age of consent.

moral objections untaaya ilaanti vaati meedha, apart from social consensus on the age of consent.

It is definitely make one uneasy that 39yr old guy can groom a 15yr old for s3x. It's pathetic.

even if it was an 18yr old it'd be pathetic. but age of consent maaristhey problem solve aypothundha?

age of consent maaristhe problem solve ayye chance undhi gaa?

convincing a girl of lower age to marry a old guy is easy when she is too young than psychologically matured? 

above all is it right to get that young girl married at that age? as if she has nothing else to do? 

it is their personal choice, but is she old enough to make this choice?

glad that he has not followed his idol and married a six year old, to some extent these people have changed but little more change and integrating with the society would benefit humanity.

4 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

age of consent maaristhe problem solve ayye chance undhi gaa?

convincing a girl of lower age to marry a old guy is easy when she is too young than psychologically matured? 

above all is it right to get that young girl married at that age? as if she has nothing else to do? 

it is their personal choice, but is she old enough to make this choice?

glad that he has not followed his idol and married a six year old, to some extent these people have changed but little more change and integrating with the society would benefit humanity.

Its my personal view that the girl is not old enough to marry at 15, and also at 21, or even 25.

but the society deems that its okay. so what's the point in criminalizing an act that was deemed okay by the society?

marital r@pe is another matter, ofcourse.

13 minutes ago, Tryad said:

Its my personal view that the girl is not old enough to marry at 15, and also at 21, or even 25.

but the society deems that its okay. so what's the point in criminalizing an act that was deemed okay by the society?

marital r@pe is another matter, ofcourse.

the society's perceptions have evolved and are now constrained and ruled through law, just like you there will be many who are having same view, but communal interference in the law through deviation of it based on religious practices is silencing these opinions, ideally we should have judicial provision that provides equal directions related to these important aspects,

the law is not expected to decide whom to marry, but the law can direct people when not to marry,