Vijay Devarakonda Finally Survived with Khushi

MrDexter

13 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Are 54 crores ki ammite as of Monday 31

crores vachayi. Max inko 3 to 4 cr ravochu.. so 19 crores deficit is a big loss..  danni safe antaventi boss..

12 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Correct, ade ardam avvatledhu clear ga unna kuda akkada kontha mandhi regional feeling tho VD ni love chese batch ki 

Meeku box office calculations thelikunda matladi. dhaya chesi parvu theesukokandi. kuditirhte theluskondi. 

What is the formula to calculate nett box office collection?

Nett Box Office Collection (Profit) = Gross Box Office Collection – Entertainment Tax – Exhibitor’s Share

What is the exhibitor’s share?

The exhibitor’s share is the percentage of the box office collection that the theater or cinema retains as revenue for screening the movie. It is deducted from the gross box office collection to calculate the nett box office collection.

Source: https://topmovierankings.com/blogs/difference-between-gross-and-nett-box-office-collection#:~:text=The exhibitor's share is the,the nett box office collection.

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

I used to be a hardcore fan of him born and bought up in TG.. I used to have his picture as my dp for 3 years.. but the truth is his attitude and behavior has driven most matured people away from him..he is probably the nibba nibbi megastar now..but only nibba nibbis meeda movies nadavavu..

arey .. aadu vacche 5-6 years ayyindi..nuvvu andulo 3 years DP kinda pettukunnava

aadu kaadu ra nibbi..nuvvu nibbi pro max gadivi

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

arey .. aadu vacche 5-6 years ayyindi..nuvvu andulo 3 years DP kinda pettukunnava

aadu kaadu ra nibbi..nuvvu nibbi pro max gadivi

Ni fook le, I really liked Arjun Reddy but later I have realized Arjun Reddy is Sandeep Vanga not this guy..

4 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ni fook le, I really liked Arjun Reddy but later I have realized Arjun Reddy is Sandeep Vanga not this guy..

aa nibba saale galle hit chesaru aa arjun reddy..

pori ni 100 sarlu mingu marriage cheskunte adedo fashion ani feel ayipoyaru

kurra naa konde gallu

57 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

aa nibba saale galle hit chesaru aa arjun reddy..

pori ni 100 sarlu mingu marriage cheskunte adedo fashion ani feel ayipoyaru

kurra naa konde gallu

Pori kosam ante Arjun Reddy movie heroine entha worst ga untundi bro? Are you really believing that Arjun Reddy was hit because of lip locks?  I don’t think so.

Arjun Reddy is Sandeep Reddy Vangas product. VD is just a mere participant anthe. Of course acting show case chesukdaniki oka lucky project dorikindi. Image build chesukunnadu. 

but Arjun Reddy as a movie minus VD or plus VD is still a brilliant movie. 

Direction, screenplay, picturization, character depths. Humor. Extraordinary acting of all cast. And last but not least Beautiful music. 

that’s why it became a cult. Not a baby cult like recent Baby movie. Arjun reddy will be remembered for days to come. 

as per RGV words, you can define Telugu industry purely by small cinema perspective as before Arjun Reddy and after Arjun Reddy. 

again I will not attribute Arjun reddy to VD. Because Even shahid kapoor proved that the story and concept landed for a decent actor can also make big impact ani. So regardless of VD, Arjun reddy is a great movie. 

10 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

I used to be a hardcore fan of him born and bought up in TG.. I used to have his picture as my dp for 3 years.. but the truth is his attitude and behavior has driven most matured people away from him..he is probably the nibba nibbi megastar now..but only nibba nibbis meeda movies nadavavu..

Brahmiyedava.gif