rich girls from andhra working in retail in us

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

exactly but they are doing ba. 

undochu few kids, but majority US lo freedom with money baaga enjoy chesi vellipotharu.. mostly depends on family background.. if they are career oriented then they will try aim high and focus on education and future

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

a relative of mine is very wealthy. came to us to do her master studies in business class. summar vacation also in business class.

but does two  jobs in usa while as student. very interesting phenomenon - rich well off girls doing jobs considered unthinkable back there.  

there are very few people who are born rich hate money that doesn't come with any effort, enni movies choodaledu bhai

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

a relative of mine is very wealthy. came to us to do her master studies in business class. summar vacation also in business class.

but does two  jobs in usa while as student. very interesting phenomenon - rich well off girls doing jobs considered unthinkable back there.  

andhra two jobs rich kids ante casting couch @Android_Halwa tolded 

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

nee bondha raa..

UK lo MANAVAALLU 2009 loone lavotries clean cheeseevaallu...

India (I mean Krishna and Guntur Dists) lo vunnanthaseepu  maadhi Royal Blood antaaru...

UK lo McD, ASDA, Sainsburys, Tesco lo shifts wise gaa MANAVAALLU girls & boys theedaa leekundaa andharoo clean cheesataru toilets..

neeku kotta yeemo..

Anha correst ga ela cheppavu bayya 2009 time lo UK lo vunnava? aa time lo nenu Glasgow lo same paani chestundee andukee adiga

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - nothing of that sort. it is craze of us and to live like american. they are doing all sorts of things for that.

and maybe a desire to escape from india even with all its money.

One thing I like the most in Americans is their self-respect. They don't do cheap things, indulge in bribes (unless its too large .. read politicians), and are content with life in general. If someone is making really good money, I do not see them buying multiple houses, invest in restaurants, or other businesses. Its because they enjoy life, buy nice things, take vacations, etc.

Our American living is completely different. We live in US with the same Desi mindset. 

There is still a lot of craze for US life in India. Its the reason why so many students come here. Same with rich class. Its a prestige issues that their kid is in US. 

5 hours ago, venkappa said:

I know a guy studying CompSci in the West. His father is rich builder turned Godavari politician. He works grocery store jobs as student.

In US, it is normal for high school and college kids to get part time jobs. Usually at clothing stores, fast food restaurants, and supermarkets.

Inkoti, INR -> USD conversion lo, enta asthi unna itte karigipothai ... Hence they do jobs.

8 hours ago, venkappa said:

Canada lo Sardar batch are truck drivers, food delivery people, and construction labor.

ee panul tho paatu canada PM pani kooda sardar galla ke vache la undi hung osthe / 

3 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Inkoti, INR -> USD conversion lo, enta asthi unna itte karigipothai ... Hence they do jobs.

I thought students usually keep the pocket money from working these part time jobs. I think once they start getting established, then they send money back to parents.

7 minutes ago, Maggavale said:

ee panul tho paatu canada PM pani kooda sardar galla ke vache la undi hung osthe / 

Aa Sardar nayakudu Zagmeet bhai useless fellow. Craze ledu. Clarity ledu. 

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - nothing of that sort. it is craze of us and to live like american. they are doing all sorts of things for that.

and maybe a desire to escape from india even with all its money.

Idi correct 

America has something called Protestant Work Ethic embodied in their culture. Here are the main points.

• All men must work, even the rich, because to work was the will of God
  • Men are not to lust after wealth, possessions, or easy living
  • Profits are to be reinvested into further financial ventures over and over again