Telugu speaking person in hyd harassed because he is with a telangana muslim girl

Telugodura456

The boy clearly speaks in an andhra accent. Can be a muslim too. In hyd telugu people were always treated like $hit. andhras dont accept it ...langas accept it and use the imported urdu goondaism against andhra people.

I thank DC for reporting the news exactly as it is. Instead of stupid "hindu-muslim" labels or meaningless india pakistan labels. If the guy is a hindi guy - then there is very less chance that urdu fellow would have stopped.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/crime/300823/hyderabad-3-teens-booked-for-harassing-telugu-speaking-yo

Hyderabad: 3 Teens Booked For Harassing 'Telugu Speaking Youngster'

ungster.html

Just now, pizzaaddict said:

Jargindhi bjp ruling state lo ayitey , Minorities meedha sangi bjp atrocities  antav. Adhey regional  Telugu against turaks ayitey, regional Telugu side untav. At the end, nenu biased kadhu antav

urdu speaking turaks tho problem Ani accept chestunav indirect ga!  

I dont know about you. I grew up in hyd - there was always an undercurrent of contempt towards telugu people there - telangan or andhras. Langas used to take the route of sucking up to them and imitate their bullying towards andhra people.

Ordinary telangana and andhra people obviously never liked it.  They are telugu people .

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

“Telugu speaking Andhra’s” ani pedithe apt ga vuntundi…

Eediki turkolla pilla kavalanta….

kavalendhi ,...already enakala seat lo koorchunte.

urdu gallaki paalthu kuttha life la untam baagundha ?

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

The boy clearly speaks in an andhra accent. Can be a muslim too. In hyd telugu people were always treated like $hit. andhras dont accept it ...langas accept it and use the imported urdu goondaism against andhra people.

He should be shout Andhra LK gadu, how dare he touches TG girl 

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont know about you. I grew up in hyd - there was always an undercurrent of contempt towards telugu people there - telangan or andhras. Langas used to take the route of sucking up to them and imitate their bullying towards andhra people.

Ordinary telangana and andhra people obviously never liked it.  They are telugu people .

How are Telugu-speaking Muslims from Andhra treated in Telangana, especially if they dont know Urdu?

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

TG girls treatment by your TG icons

It was done by Razakar a$$holes not TG ppl - u better know the difference before u show ur blind hatred on TG !!