Telugu speaking person in hyd harassed because he is with a telangana muslim girl

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

It was done by Razakar a$$holes not TG ppl - u better know the difference before u show ur blind hatred on TG !! 

so where are razakars from ? "andhra Lk" lo kanapadani hate neeku historical fact lo kanapadindha ?

what hatred am i showing ra picchi LK ga. hatred ki vyathirekanga posts pettadam kooda hatred aa ?

5 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Annagaru tg vallaki atma gauravam nerpicharu, early morning levadam nerparu, rice nerparu.  Samskaram nerpaledhu

NTR CBN M polish kottendhe mee langa gallaki roju gadavadh.

But how did you guys become like this ? NTR died like when 25 years back. aina mee mohalaki theevra suffering tho untaaru. you guys are too much traumatized.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

NTR CBN M polish kottendhe mee langa gallaki roju gadavadh.

But how did you guys become like this ? NTR died like when 25 years back. aina mee mohalaki theevra suffering tho untaaru. you guys are too much traumatized.

Replace ntr cbn with tg in above sentence and look in mirror. Why do u guys always live in virtual world?

anni annagarey nerparu. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

@Tryadanna ee upper caste arrogant people ki nuvvu correct anna

vaadu Sanghi support kosam kastapaduthunnadu for his cause. political bachha veedu. sanghi lu enduku ee vishayam meedha anti TG koothalu koostharu aney minimum sense kooda undadhu.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

The boy clearly speaks in an andhra accent. Can be a muslim too. In hyd telugu people were always treated like $hit. andhras dont accept it ...langas accept it and use the imported urdu goondaism against andhra people.

It has been going on for ages. One time in Abids, A hindu boy and a muslim girl came to watch movie. Muslim youth saw it and they beat the boy left and right till he bleed. 

I am surprised this happened in the middle of the road (seems to be newer parts of hyderabad) with so many people around.  

11 minutes ago, Tryad said:

vaadu Sanghi support kosam kastapaduthunnadu for his cause. political bachha veedu. sanghi lu enduku ee vishayam meedha anti TG koothalu koostharu aney minimum sense kooda undadhu.

"let me play the troll game of accusing others as sanghis. Hopefully that will mask by incessant sanghi behaviour - from supporting langa movement to violent vegeterianism to incessant caste based squabbles but comfortable with caste itself".

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

It has been going on for ages. One time in Abids, A hindu boy and a muslim girl came to watch movie. Muslim youth saw it and they beat the boy left and right till he bleed. 

I am surprised this happened in the middle of the road (seems to be newer parts of hyderabad) with so many people around.  

They have the same contempt for telugu speaking muslims also. That arrogance comes not from religion - but the perception they are ruling class because they speak language of delhi.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

"let me play the troll game of accusing others as sanghis. Hopefully that will mask by incessant sanghi behaviour - from supporting langa movement to violent vegeterianism to incessant caste based squabbles but comfortable with caste itself".

the quoting game you are playing is hilarious.

incessant sanghi behaviour, because once upon a time I said I was okay with India, but apparently constantly saying langa is not grounds for classifying you as anti Telangana. nice self serving logic baby!

keep at it. you're prime candidate to further the argument that IITM shouldn't exist. i.e. if you actually went there, which is actually doubtful given the kind of 3rd rate arguments you make.