Telugu speaking person in hyd harassed because he is with a telangana muslim girl

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Tryad said:

the quoting game you are playing is hilarious.

incessant sanghi behaviour, because once upon a time I said I was okay with India, but apparently constantly saying langa is not grounds for classifying you as anti Telangana. nice self serving logic baby!

keep at it. you're prime candidate to further the argument that IITM shouldn't exist. i.e. if you actually went there, which is actually doubtful given the kind of 3rd rate arguments you make.

"I will pretend not to understand difference between langa and telangana people. Operating under these pretensions and make believe world i  maybe be able to get to accuse others as anti this or anti that"

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They have the same contempt for telugu speaking muslims also. That arrogance comes not from religion - but the perception they are ruling class because they speak language of delhi.

basically you are saying muslims are like the ruling class.. coz you won't find many Telugu speaking muslims who can't speak dakhini..  This is Tamil nationalists level of delusion when they claim that Tamil muslims don't speak urdu, when they do.. They just speak Tamil as fluently as everyone that no one notices that many speak in dakhini too.

unless this is a dog whistle to sanghis to pile on muslims, for the action of some people, I don't what you achieve by amplifying stuff like this. are you so blinded by hatred for TG doras? your posts are so childish.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

"I will pretend not to understand difference between langa and telangana people. Operating under these pretensions and make believe world i  maybe be able to get to accuse others as anti this or anti that"

its a perversion of the word telangana..nice job pretending like you love Telangana people, while also using the word langa constantly.

Just now, Tryad said:

basically you are saying muslims are like the ruling class.. coz you won't find many Telugu speaking muslims who can't speak dakhini..  This is Tamil nationalists level of delusion when they claim that Tamil muslims don't speak urdu, when they do.. They just speak Tamil as fluently as everyone that no one notices that they speak in dakhini too.

unless this is a dog whistle to sanghis to pile on muslims, for the action of some people, I don't what you achieve by amplifying stuff like this. are you so blinded by hatred for TG doras? your posts are so childish.

"lol....let me try my favorite trick of "why do you want to speak about these violations of andhra people rightts? it is already over and done and dusted,  there is nothing to benefit, real estate properties are increasing and people are peaceful..why talk about this " "

"lol....let me try my favorite trick of "why do you want to speak about these violations of andhra people rightts? it is already over and done and dusted,  there is nothing to benefit, real estate properties are increasing and people are peaceful..why talk about this " "

you are blowing up something to get sanghi attention on your pet issue, and are still parody quoting me for what?

3 minutes ago, Tryad said:

its a perversion of the word telangana..nice job pretending like you love Telangana people, while also using the word langa constantly.

"i take liberties in calling andhras as ruling class depsite 90% of them being BC/SC/ST but will create a ruckus on popularly used word langa... and hope no one notices how much of a dip$Hit i am "

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They have the same contempt for telugu speaking muslims also. That arrogance comes not from religion - but the perception they are ruling class because they speak language of delhi.

On the contrary I think it comes from their insecurities and sense of belonging ness etc. They think old city, Hyderabad is theirs (forgetting its as much their as others living there) and also they try to safeguard their kind. Illiteracy adds to the problem. Gundaism is heroism for them. I lived near to old city in my child hood and saw all this bully ness very closely. Faced some of it too.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

"i take liberties in calling andhras as ruling class depsite 90% of them being BC/SC/ST but will create a ruckus on popularly used word langa... and hope no one notices how much of a dip$Hit i am "

popularly used word - langa? lmao.

says a lot about the kind of sh1t that you consider popular and acceptable. No one that has actual arguments will use the word langa. Its clearly derogatory towards Telangana, and I suspect you know it well too.

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

On the contrary I think it comes from their insecurities and sense of belonging ness etc. They think old city, Hyderabad is theirs (forgetting its as much their as others living there) and also they try to safeguard their kind. Illiteracy adds to the problem. Gundaism is heroism for them. I lived near to old city in my child hood and saw all this bully ness very closely. Faced some of it too.

Nothing to do with inseucrities and sense of belongingness. There are plenty of people with a sense of belongingness who are nice and polite.. and insecurity - why the insecurity ? - this is you who is overrationalizing what is basically supremacist behaviour. Look at him calling him "makkelowde". 

Just now, Tryad said:

popularly used word - langa? lmao.

says a lot about the kind of sh1t that you consider popular and acceptable. No one that has actual arguments will use the word langa. Its clearly derogatory towards Telangana, and I suspect you know it well too.

"If i ignore my own racist usage of  word  andhras . Call them ruling class and create an ignorant ruckus on other things ..may i can get away being the scumbag i am "

Nothing to do with inseucrities and sense of belongingness. There are plenty of people with a sense of belongingness who are nice and polite.. and insecurity - why the insecurity ? - this is you who is overrationalizing what is basically supremacist behaviour. Look at him calling him "makkelowde". 

yeah.. everything is the fault of delhi and Hindi/Urdu.

saying that TG people were not capable of building businesses, and had to ally with Andhra to have a shot is not supremacist behaviour though. Its just normal reasonable conclusion based on facts pulled out of one's a$$. lmao.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"If i ignore my own racist usage of  word  andhras . Call them ruling class and create an ignorant ruckus on other things ..may i can get away being the scumbag i am "

Andhras is a derogatory word now? lmao.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ppl who have insecurities are typically ppl who display aggressive behavior. 

I am not supporting his behavior. Hez an ass who needs his ass beat. 

entha kastapadthunnadu ra babu eedu to get people to join him in talking sh1t about Telangana.

dude, start talking about land use, misallocation of resources etc.. more sane people will join you.. TG doras can be isolated on that..

but such arguments will not benefit your upper caste brethren too.. so may be you are not interested.

what is tg/ap fight other than silly uppercaste d1ckwaving contests over a 3rd rate city like Hyderabad. chill.