Rajinikanth to become Telangana Governor?

5 minutes ago, rushmore said:

As long as he is a law abiding citizen, I don't have any problem with his personal life. I don't care if he's a womanizer or a drunkard. 

Some even entered politics & realized the mistake then merged it with a major party. 

At least Rajini didn't setup a patry & sell tickets like some of his contemporaries.

He was penalized for tax evasion. He we arrested for rioting at airport while drunk.

7 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

He was penalized for tax evasion. He we arrested for rioting at airport while drunk.

With rest of the political class being so tainted, we don't have to worry about these issues.

2 minutes ago, rushmore said:

With rest of the political class being so tainted, we don't have to worry about these issues.

then don't call him a disciplined, self made man. He's a fraud with great PR like all our politicians.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Tryad said:

then don't call him a disciplined, self made man. He's a fraud with great PR like all our politicians.

Yeah he's not! Rahul Gandhi & Lokesh is. They're both self made & totally disciplined. No PR like other politicians.

13 minutes ago, Tryad said:

99% of these actors are scammers. Free gaa govt benefits dobbestharu. Adhi chaaladu annatu malli politics. Tickets ammukodam. Workout avvakapothet party ammestharu. 
annagaru okkarey nippu

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, laxmiparvathin said:

99% of these actors are scammers. Free gaa govt benefits dobbestharu. Adhi chaaladu annatu malli politics. Tickets ammukodam. Workout avvakapothet party ammestharu. 
annagaru okkarey nippu

Yes except for 1% great human beings like Pekas Raj who not a bigot at all.

18 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I seriously agree with this pr statement but he’s great actor …even Vijay is also so hyped too much pr… I saw atkeast 10 hit movies of Vijay vadi action asalu nachadhu some how … 

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

I seriously agree with this pr statement but he’s great actor …even Vijay is also so hyped too much pr… I saw atkeast 10 hit movies of Vijay vadi action asalu nachadhu some how … 

yeah he's an above average actor. not like the current sh1ts vijay and ajit who can't act at all.

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

rajnikanth was part of some of the greatest movies to come out of Tamil in the 70s, 80s. Then he became a huge star, and became a parody of himself.. acting in dozen movies in a year, basically like an overpaid IT worker who's not interested in his job. then he cashed out on all of that with 00s PR blitzkreig..

Vijay simply copies Rajni mannerisms from his 90s movies, but doesn't have that swag. He was pushed on to people of TN until they accepted him.