Two freaky Jalaga pans.

Allasaani_Peddana

When Jalaga was contesting the elections for the first time, two of my colleagues who were big fans of Jalaga were obviously rooting for him. I asked them why? First Jalaga pan said, Jalaga did all the scams he could have done and now he will focus on development of AP. Second Jalaga pan said during the election Jalaga will spend the money that he earned through scams and there by will reduce inflation. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

When Jalaga was contesting the elections for the first time, two of my colleagues who were big fans of Jalaga were obviously rooting for him. I asked them why? First Jalaga pan said, Jalaga did all the scams he could have done and now he will focus on development of AP. Second Jalaga pan said during the election Jalaga will spend the money that he earned through scams and there by will reduce inflation. 🤣🤣

What do they think now? :D

Ide AP politics lo problem. People ignore all signs/warnings and blindly follow.

First of all - How are they fans even after they know his scams. Coz, he probably belongs to their caste. 

Second of all - How naive of them to think he will spend money after he took so much risk with all scams. And on top of that their knowledge on economy and inflation. 

I laughed so much on this comment. Thanks for the Joke.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

One Zaganna bhakt said that no capital city is good. Less chance for corruption because urban city MPs and MLAs make more illegal money than rural MPs and MLAs. Apparently even metropolitan city councillors can earn more than rural pedda leaders. 
I don’t know how that works but it’s fun to hear 😆.

• Like 1