Beautiful volleyball girl

tamuhardreturns

Why she’s beautiful … most of the volleyball players will be like that … even I used to play volleyball in my college town for years with women volleyball players andharu algae untaru 

27 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Why she’s beautiful … most of the volleyball players will be like that … even I used to play volleyball in my college town for years with women volleyball players andharu algae untaru 

Are you girl inside? 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Antee ippudu .. nuvvu kudaa beautiful aaa :D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Antee ippudu .. nuvvu kudaa beautiful aaa :D

she’s white and showing skin isn’t  beautiful .. all white women wear like that when they are playing volleyball 🏐 

7 hours ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

Are you girl inside? 

college towns lo bar mundhu volley ball courts untayi telusa … thagukuntu Volleyball Adachu akada all girls white wear too small shorts … showing white skin is not beautiful andharu alage untaru volleyball with small shorts 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, argadorn said:

she’s white and showing skin isn’t  beautiful .. all white women wear like that when they are playing volleyball 🏐 

Agreed ba. Just pulling your leg. You gave the opportunity :D

13 hours ago, argadorn said:

I agree baa used to play some volleyball casually back in university days, they are usually very well built. Most of them are tall, 6 foot plus untaru