Cancun Trip - Visa help

idibezwada

I have a valid H1b till mid October without stamping...I have a valid AP till mid october as well...ippudu nenu mexico with visa velocha or visiting visa teskovala?

I am planing for end of September for a 3-4 nights stay

H1B valid Stamp on passport undali for entry into mexico. Best is get mexico tourist visa. $25 and easy to get if you live in city with mexican consulate.

Coming back is not an issue if you have valid I-797. That is good enough for entry back into US using automatic visa revalidation.

• Upvote 1

Yes automatic revalidation visa medha nenu kuda re entered without visa stamp,but Nenu Mexican visitor visa theskuna. but keep in mind it automatic revalidation visa entry depends on CBP officer.Nannu 1hr interview,secondary screening ani pedha racha chesadu finally entry itchadu but be prepared 

30 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

I have a valid H1b till mid October without stamping...I have a valid AP till mid october as well...ippudu nenu mexico with visa velocha or visiting visa teskovala?

Why don’t do h1 inpremium and get extended and go, no risk 

26 minutes ago, baabaa said:

H1B valid Stamp on passport undali for entry into mexico. Best is get mexico tourist visa. $25 and easy to get if you live in city with mexican consulate.

Coming back is not an issue if you have valid I-797. That is good enough for entry back into US using automatic visa revalidation.

@Spartan

47 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Yes automatic revalidation visa medha nenu kuda re entered without visa stamp,but Nenu Mexican visitor visa theskuna. but keep in mind it automatic revalidation visa entry depends on CBP officer.Nannu 1hr interview,secondary screening ani pedha racha chesadu finally entry itchadu but be prepared 

Did you get new visa stamp with that? Or its just an automatic revalidation to let you in just from Canada and Mexico?

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

Valid stamping lekapote mx visa teskovali or visitor card teskovali to enter mx

43 minutes ago, reality said:

Did you get new visa stamp with that? Or it’s just an automatic revalidation to let you in just from Canada and Mexico?

based on Automatuc revalidation CBp officer gave me new i94 on my arrival.But remember you should have an expired visa in the same category.

for example if you have an expired H1b stamp and have new i797 you can enter without visa based on automatic visa revalidation.Some CBO officers do not have an idea on this and will give you hard time 

2 hours ago, ARYA said:

Valid stamping lekapote mx visa teskovali or visitor card teskovali to enter mx

Even if you have a Canadian visitor visa that should suffice, no need to take a Mexican visa

1 hour ago, Warangalbidda said:

based on Automatuc revalidation CBp officer gave me new i94 on my arrival.But remember you should have an expired visa in the same category.

for example if you have an expired H1b stamp and have new i797 you can enter without visa based on automatic visa revalidation.Some CBO officers do not have an idea on this and will give you hard time 

Ok, not for me. Just checking out of curiosity. After this revalidation, if someone is traveling to India… they still need stamping to come back, as I94 extension doesn’t alone let them in, as the country they are traveling from is not Canada/ Mexico. 

This raises another curious question. If they have Canada visitor visa, can they still go to India after revalidation, but come back to Canada and then reenter USA from there (basically without needing stamping)? @3$%  @ARYA

3 hours ago, idibezwada said:

Sept hurricane season kada vayya. Weather chuskunnava

50 minutes ago, reality said:

Ok, not for me. Just checking out of curiosity. After this revalidation, if someone is traveling to India… they still need stamping to come back, as I94 extension doesn’t alone let them in, as the country they are traveling from is not Canada/ Mexico. 

This raises another curious question. If they have Canada visitor visa, can they still go to India after revalidation, but come back to Canada and then reenter USA from there (basically without needing stamping)? @3$%  @ARYA

Answer for you curious question doesn’t work like that,bcoz your departing from US to india, coming to Canada and entering US so this won’t work but if you leave US and enter Canada and travel to India and comeback to Canada and renter US from Canada.You may be questioned at Canada entry why are you coming to csnada within 1month when you have valid US permit. Even though you entered by luck .Here the CBP officer might catch you if he look at the travel history then you be sent back to India for stamping@11