Cancun Trip - Visa help

idibezwada

1 minute ago, Warangalbidda said:

Answer for you curious question doesn’t work like that,bcoz your departing from US to india, coming to Canada and entering US so this won’t work but if you leave US and enter Canada and travel to India and comeback to Canada and renter US from Canada.You may be questioned at Canada entry why are you coming to csnada within 1month when you have valid US permit. Even though you entered by luck .Here the CBP officer might catch you if he look at the travel history then you be sent back to India for stamping

easy easy… I know… mana telugu tejalu vethike loopholes ilane untayi ani adigina vaa…

20 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

H1 stamping vunte Mexico visiting visa avasaram leda ? 

• http://www.inm.gob.mx/gobmx/word/index.php/paises-requieren-visa-para-mexico/
  • If you have a valid and unexpired visa of the following countries: Canada, the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and any of the countries of the Schengen Area, you do not need a visa to enter Mexico for tourism, business or transit purposes. All individuals in this category are required to present their valid and unexpired visa along with their passports. Both documents must be valid during your entire stay in Mexico.
  • If the US visa stamped in your passport is expired but you have an official document or form proving your legal status in USA, you must apply for a Mexican visa at this Consulate
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

3 hours ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I have same question 

not needed

2 hours ago, Warangalbidda said:
  • http://www.inm.gob.mx/gobmx/word/index.php/paises-requieren-visa-para-mexico/
  • If you have a valid and unexpired visa of the following countries: Canada, the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and any of the countries of the Schengen Area, you do not need a visa to enter Mexico for tourism, business or transit purposes. All individuals in this category are required to present their valid and unexpired visa along with their passports. Both documents must be valid during your entire stay in Mexico.
  • If the US visa stamped in your passport is expired but you have an official document or form proving your legal status in USA, you must apply for a Mexican visa at this Consulate

3 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

Answer paina undi chudu....US visa stamp unte, no need for Mx tourist visa and obviously back to US kuda no issues.

US stamping expired aithe, you need Mx visiting visa for sure, but return to US is not an issue since you have valid i797 and Auto revalidation use cheyyochu

6 hours ago, no01 said:

Answer paina undi chudu....US visa stamp unte, no need for Mx tourist visa and obviously back to US kuda no issues.

US stamping expired aithe, you need Mx visiting visa for sure, but return to US is not an issue since you have valid i797 and Auto revalidation use cheyyochu

Avr only on land border crossing or good for flight as well?

17 hours ago, Warangalbidda said:

Yes automatic revalidation visa medha nenu kuda re entered without visa stamp,but Nenu Mexican visitor visa theskuna. but keep in mind it automatic revalidation visa entry depends on CBP officer.Nannu 1hr interview,secondary screening ani pedha racha chesadu finally entry itchadu but be prepared 

Drive or Fly Auto revalidation 

13 hours ago, reality said:

Ok, not for me. Just checking out of curiosity. After this revalidation, if someone is traveling to India… they still need stamping to come back, as I94 extension doesn’t alone let them in, as the country they are traveling from is not Canada/ Mexico. 

This raises another curious question. If they have Canada visitor visa, can they still go to India after revalidation, but come back to Canada and then reenter USA from there (basically without needing stamping)? @3$%  @ARYA

ardam kaley ee point; 
auto revalidation scheme ni use chesukoni without valid stamping India poyi osta antav via Canada ante naa ??

for example: nuvvu auto revalidation vundi ani via canada, India velthav, return lo Canada ki visiting visa meeda oste they will ask for return ticket or final destination endii ani adugutharu, final destination US ani chepthe valid visa adugutharu kada. canada border officer be like Brahmiedava.gif

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ardam kaley ee point; 
auto revalidation scheme ni use chesukoni without valid stamping India poyi osta antav via Canada ante naa ??

for example: nuvvu auto revalidation vundi ani via canada, India velthav, return lo Canada ki visiting visa meeda oste they will ask for return ticket or final destination endii ani adugutharu, final destination US ani chepthe valid visa adugutharu kada. canada border officer be like Brahmiedava.gif

not for me…got greened long back 2010 PD ikkada… also..2008 forfeited PD… mana charithra vaddu le…

Ninna pichha khaali ga unde… edho gokina vaa ee topic… manollu kothha kothha punthalu thokkuthunnaru ga… okavela same thought evadikanna vasthe PoE return batch avuthadani warning ga kuda thiskovachhu…

monna okadu asylym story chepthe feezulu out ayinayi… 

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Canada ki visiting visa meeda oste they will ask for return ticket or final destination endii ani adugutharu, final destination US ani chepthe valid visa adugutharu kada. canada border officer be like

final destination di problem kadhu… in order for ARV to be valid… one should have departed directly to Canada/Mexico from USA… In this case, via India kabatti… not possible.

3 minutes ago, reality said:

not for me…got greened long back 2010 PD ikkada… also..2008 forfeited PD… mana charithra vaddu le…

Ninna pichha khaali ga unde… edho gokina vaa ee topic… manollu kothha kothha punthalu thokkuthunnaru ga… okavela same thought evadikanna vasthe PoE return batch avuthadani warning ga kuda thiskovachhu…

monna okadu asylym story chepthe feezulu out ayinayi… 

nenu ninnu ani specific ga anale figure of speech adi; 

GC aithe good for you,  evari status vallake goppa bro.