The state of dalit ideologues in India

Tryad

3 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Wrong again, no community will ever be uplifted in entirety. There is no evidence of this working anywhere. Some individuals benefit belonging to the same community benefit interms of enterprise (getting contracts), beaurocrats getting better positions or plum postings (good money again) and few followers gaining nominated positions of power. The general populace will get some better roads and lighting in their localities. Power is not poverty alleviation program. Power manifests by making people rely on those that hold it, and their progression is in conflict with those that hold to control them. Rest is theatrics.

Mayawati being a Jatav didn't make all Jatavs grow in prosperity. Baboru didn't make all Kammas rich and Jagan didn't make all Reddies rich.

hope malas don't listen to spoilt rich people like you in their community, who are ready to sell them off as pawns in exchange for power. there's no difference between the leftists you speak derisively about, and what you are saying - rationing access to resources based on cold calculation of how it'll help those that hold the said power.

especially when the said resources are not in short supply, and can be expanded by using state power.

I mean if this is what your idea of capitalism is.. well done. You've managed to absorb everything that made the capitalist class work.. too bad, it won't help malas, how muchever you want to pretend that it will. I suspect you don't care either way, and just want to get rich and powerful. good luck to you. but your advice to malas is just laughable.

20 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Lol shifting goal posts now

lol you are too dumb to get what I said, even though its quite simple to understand. get your head out of the hindutva a$$ and breath some fresh air first.

8 minutes ago, Tryad said:

lol you are too dumb to get what I said, even though its quite simple to understand. get your head out of the hindutva a$$ and breath some fresh air first.

Whatever man just go and lick Periyar's ass

5 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

It's fun to see how delusional you are 

for that you have to understand where I come from, and what my priors are, in an argument.

you are just a gorrey that lacks any critical thinking and believes everything you hear from dipshits you respect.. like that indian history rw account on twitter.. see, even I forgot that piece of sh1t's id, when I used to even know his name once upon a time.

now no one talks about that loser.. when you were sure that he's going to go places.

Our upper caste arrogant politicians will see dalits as votes. Nothing more than that.

kcr promised to make dalit as first cm for sep tg and now he is gearing up for 3rd.

cbn openly said no body wants to be born as dalit.

another mla openly rediculed dalits entering into politics.

dalits should start their own party and all dalits should vote for that party. Only then these arrogant upper caste party heads will learn a lesson

6 hours ago, Tryad said:

they went from refusing to accept Hindutva, to asking to be accommodated into the hindutva pantheon of leaders. what a fall..

@CanadianMalodu

did you study dalits too, and what do you think explains this shift in attitudes towards Hindutva among dalits?, or did you restrict yourself to admiring the 'business acumen' of kammas?

Lol ..dripping with poison against Canadianmalodu because he did not show the ridiculous hate you have for kammas.

RSS vaadi photo petti kammas this visham endho.

6 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Hindutva is already a OBC heavy movement now , just a matter of time they will pander to dalits too. it's only a matter of time rss has a dalit chief 

There is no "OBC heave movement" in hindutva. Jsut electoral mobilization.

10 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Our upper caste arrogant politicians will see dalits as votes. Nothing more than that.

kcr promised to make dalit as first cm for sep tg and now he is gearing up for 3rd.

cbn openly said no body wants to be born as dalit.

another mla openly rediculed dalits entering into politics.

dalits should start their own party and all dalits should vote for that party. Only then these arrogant upper caste party heads will learn a lesson

not just upper caste politicians.. even the guy I tagged @CanadianMalodu who claims to be half mala is also enthusiastically saying the same.

he's also saying that embracing capitalism will lift up malas, but he doesn't get that both things happening at the same time is impossible. So basically he's saying he doesn't give a fcuk about malas since he's doing well, but hopes that they do well in the future like magic.

basically upper middle class people don't give a fcuk, and want to do self serving politics. This applies to people across all castes, and a lot of leftists too.

only right wingers are brave enough to say this openly, because their politics revolves around naked and brutal grabbing of power and nothing else.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol ..dripping with poison against Canadianmalodu because he did not show the ridiculous hate you have for kammas.

RSS vaadi photo petti kammas this visham endho.

where's the hate for Kammas that I showed here, idiot?

that guy is a plain and open sanghi.. and you are okay with it, because he extols the greatness of Kammas? what a pathetic a$$wipe you are. lmao.

5 hours ago, Tryad said:

kammas were landowners, and didnt start from nothing. I dno't think every caste group has the same privilege.

Most kammas are working class ra idiot. Unless they worked in fields nothing happened.

The only castes in andhra who never worked but lived on extraction of work from others are doras and brahmins. Everyone else is working class.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tryad said:

where's the hate for Kammas that I showed here, idiot?

that guy is a plain and open sanghi.. and you are okay with it, because he extols the greatness of Kammas? what a pathetic a$$wipe you are. lmao.

Self obsessed upper caste arrogant fellows will feel everything revolves around them and their caste anna. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Most kammas are working class ra idiot. Unless they worked in fields nothing happened.

The only castes in andhra who never worked but lived on extraction of work from others are doras and brahmins. Everyone else is working class.

strangest definition of working class in the modern age. an entire caste cannot be working class when they've captured one of the two major political parties of the state.

working class wouldn't be bothered where the capital of AP comes up in, for eg. Only owner class that plans to live off the rents would.

10 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Self obsessed upper caste arrogant fellows will feel everything revolves around them and their caste anna. 

lite vaadu.. he's a joker who thinks being obsessed about upper caste landlords like Kammas means he's the man of the people.

which people - he won't openly say. yedhavaki siggu malli daanlo. lmao.

• Upvote 1