The state of dalit ideologues in India

Tryad

9 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Relying on census is stupid. Do you think the builder that I said will say he amassed 50+cr, that he has 50 cr? Or the MLA that has 100+ cr that they own that much ?  I wouldn't declare my net worth on market price, registration and stamp duties differ from real value.

that's not how census works. No one asks what your net worth is.. just if you own a TV, moped, car, house etc.. its enough to give a fair idea of the percentage of caste people that have crossed the threshold to upper middle income.

i.e. if govt allows for the data to be public..

7 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

#1 Do you or did you ever own a farm ? What's the acreage ?  What's the efficient method that you're are proposing ? and how much has that improved your yield?

#2 That's wrong, the wealth that's robbed of this country was to the tune of over $40 trillion, we're still a$2.5 trillion country. Wouldn't you think , our living standards would have been a lot more better had this wealth stayed in India? Why do you think islamists and Europeans came to India in the first place ?

#3 No poor argument. Those that  benefitted once in a lifetime should let their children leave it, don't need to have crutch for generations together. 

#4 Government can't expand it's resources unless  it raises taxes, which again robs individuals of wealth especially the salaried class. This is why Indian middle class is overburdened.

#5 I want malas to prosper through enterprise instead of getting in a rut of holding a crutch for their entire existence. There are many class I officers, few businessman from Malas not to the same extent of Kammas or reddies but they are there and doing well. If you're unaware that's alright. 

#6 what examples from 50's did I give? Babumohan earned his way through movies, he won on reserved seats in politics, but his wealth is from movies, what do you imply? Chandrababu's wealth came from politics not from agriculture, he just inherited 2 acres of land. Holding position of power is holding wealth. I'm doing good on my own. At the rate of my earning, leaving inheritance aside and rest  of my investments aside I pool 50 lpa in savings from my salary alone. I should be self sufficient in few years, and then rest would keep building my assets and bring passive income. I may not be rich to the tune of tens of crores, but my buck gives me a good upper Middle class std. of living. There are many out there like me. Giving up reservation doesn't mean giving up right to representation, you can contest in any election and heck win it even, but it's a tougher battle not impossible. There are many across India, then there is a DICC (Dalit Indian Chamber of commerce) , which lists many success stories, who made it to tens of millions of $ in net worth.

examples of castes that made it to the entrpreneur classes like Nadars are from the 50s.. and still nadars avail reservation in TN.

and another caste that made a great push for political power in TN were the vanniyars, who served as the muscle for dravidian movement initially, and later began flexing politically to force DMK's hand in coming up with scheduled lists in obc that benefit them.

and even they are not giving up reservation in 2023, and in fact are fighting to expand reservation for their caste.

so whatever you say here makes zero sense, since you are probably speaking based on reading some lousy Ayn Rand manifesto.

you can go to mala forums and put forward this idea of giving up reservations and see how it is received, instead of a forum that is populated by uppercastes, who will not disagree with you on this. and in fact use you as a stick to beat SCs with.

-------

if I were to take your statements at purely face value, disregarding the logistical issues of putting that into practice - like your own community members mocking you for suggesting it, even then it doesn't pass the smell test, since you claim to be individualist

from an individualist perspective - which is the one perspective I truly love and back, your suggestions seem intent on helping advance another caste into the pantheon of asshole uppercastes. what good does it do?

isn't it better to dismantle the entire caste system brick by brick, instead of consciously creating mala entrepreneurs? sure there can be mala entrepreneurs, but do you really want others to encourage political exploitation (apparently it is the only way to make money, and hence power) in the name of being mala just to build wealth for your own community?

seems like a horrible admission to make in public, even if it is the idea.

I mean what gives you the idea that the rest of society is waiting for malas to make a huge comeback into public? I'd wager no one gives a fcuk. and with aggressive tactics like this, even more people will be turned off.

Like what happened with Vanniyars in TN.. inspite of being the single largest caste group, their political ambitions have withered due to their use of these kind of tactics. and are stuck with never ending battle with parayars (dalit caste) in the north TN, that has further eroded goodwill among the larger public.

8 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

There are many out there like me. Giving up reservation doesn't mean giving up right to representation, you can contest in any election and heck win it even, but it's a tougher battle not impossible. There are many across India, then there is a DICC (Dalit Indian Chamber of commerce) , which lists many success stories, who made it to tens of millions of $ in net worth.

if you are saying that as a mala person, 'I' dont need reservation and can make a life without it.. good for you. go for it. Your seat will go to another SC person.

its so easy to come to an uppercaste forum and declare thta you are against reservation. No one here will challenge you on it. plus you are not making good points anyway.

a bunch of rich malas exist, so malas don't need reservation is not the banger that you think it is.

anyway the original question I asked in this thread was about dalits warming up to Hindutva.

ofcourse I realize that there's no point in extending this conversation since its obvious you are a sanghi, and have an irrational attachment to the imagined greatness of India.

to me India is a failing state, hurtling towards fascism, with even some dalits joining in the murderous mob.

glad I got out of that hellhole.

Just now, Tryad said:

anyway the original question I asked in this thread was about dalits warming up to Hindutva.

ofcourse I realize that there's no point in extending this conversation since its obvious you are a sanghi, and have an irrational attachment to the imagined greatness of India.

to me India is a failing state, hurtling towards fascism, with even some dalits joining in the murderous mob.

Id lo malo*u ani petkuni, aa id approve chesina db lo nuv intha sepu Dalits topic discuss chesav // It's obvious in the very beginning . 

2 minutes ago, Maggavale said:

Id lo malo*u ani petkuni, aa id approve chesina db lo nuv intha sepu Dalits topic discuss chesav // It's obvious in the very beginning . 

he wants malas to become another asshole caste that use politics to gain wealth and power. lmao.

may be he's actually a half mala like he claims.. and Ayn Rand ekkuva sadivi athi telivi mari ekkuva prayogisthunnademo.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Tryad said:

armed rebellions are guaranteed to replace the existing system with a new system run by new assholes. there's no need for an armed rebellion. Just an open source movement in software was enough to shift an entire sector of economy, and create free flow of information and ideas. That is more radical than any armed rebellions. And I'm not even talking of the trillions of dollars it has generated.

state has monopolized brutal violence - resources to maintain control of law and order.. the state is going to use that always in defense of the capitalists.. So in such an environment there's no 'free market'. Its already biased on the side of the owner, except in areas like s/w and some parts of tech where some level free competition still exists..

by 'removal' of ownership, I mostly mean being a self owner, collaborating with others to make products in a way that is not centralized to benefit one owner, and instead a chain of self owners.

That's another fantasy. Your proposition neither has a precedence, nor you do explain how this idea intends to take power from the construct of a state. Then again, It's you who advocate for an increase in State's control of resources. This is a clear case of lack of coherence in your thoughts. 

8 hours ago, Tryad said:

Agree to disagree. Fair enough, It's futile to  extend this conversation, as you refuse to believe in plurality of existence, think only in binary terms, are eager to stick labels, yet conveniently don't accept identities.  Wonder if there is an American partisan political influence on your thought process. It's also laughable that you got out of India, what you call a hell hole then again present your self styled ideas for empowerment with no precedence what so ever. What you need to understand is that unless you some how get a green card, you're bound live as a serf in the US and can be made to leave US (quite possible even with a green card) which then again is a manifestation of state control which you appear to be very much against.

8 hours ago, Tryad said:

examples of castes that made it to the entrpreneur classes like Nadars are from the 50s.. and still nadars avail reservation in TN.

and another caste that made a great push for political power in TN were the vanniyars, who served as the muscle for dravidian movement initially, and later began flexing politically to force DMK's hand in coming up with scheduled lists in obc that benefit them.

and even they are not giving up reservation in 2023, and in fact are fighting to expand reservation for their caste.

so whatever you say here makes zero sense, since you are probably speaking based on reading some lousy Ayn Rand manifesto.

you can go to mala forums and put forward this idea of giving up reservations and see how it is received, instead of a forum that is populated by uppercastes, who will not disagree with you on this. and in fact use you as a stick to beat SCs with.

-------

if I were to take your statements at purely face value, disregarding the logistical issues of putting that into practice - like your own community members mocking you for suggesting it, even then it doesn't pass the smell test, since you claim to be individualist

from an individualist perspective - which is the one perspective I truly love and back, your suggestions seem intent on helping advance another caste into the pantheon of asshole uppercastes. what good does it do?

isn't it better to dismantle the entire caste system brick by brick, instead of consciously creating mala entrepreneurs? sure there can be mala entrepreneurs, but do you really want others to encourage political exploitation (apparently it is the only way to make money, and hence power) in the name of being mala just to build wealth for your own community?

seems like a horrible admission to make in public, even if it is the idea.

I mean what gives you the idea that the rest of society is waiting for malas to make a huge comeback into public? I'd wager no one gives a fcuk. and with aggressive tactics like this, even more people will be turned off.

Like what happened with Vanniyars in TN.. inspite of being the single largest caste group, their political ambitions have withered due to their use of these kind of tactics. and are stuck with never ending battle with parayars (dalit caste) in the north TN, that has further eroded goodwill among the larger public.

What forum is this ? Is it an umbrella of so called upper castes forum that I should seek a validation from?  Or rather a place where buch of people uses aliases and kill time. Again, you refuse to acknowledge that Malas will at least intend to take up enterprise, when I told you that they did, and it would only continue. Any individual needs to be atleast self sufficient and be possibly in surplus to advocate others to have others following him /her. But then again, there is no point taking this further as I said above. I atleast hope you achieve self sufficiency and live a life that you want.

On 9/7/2023 at 3:45 AM, Midnightsun said:

There is a need for more stalins from south india.

Hindutva is bogus sense of illusion, they operate the shift from illusion to reality… once u accept illusion thats it

Dalits has sense of False identity… chaotic gurus who create shift they can jump from one ideology to another swiftly without thinking much

Valla bathuke antha

Sultanlu Nizamlu unnappudu turakolluga convert ayyaru, Britishers vachchinappudu xtians ga convert ayyaru, ippudu hinduvula rajyam kaabatti hindutva antunnaru. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sixers said:

Valla bathuke antha

Sultanlu Nizamlu unnappudu turakolluga convert ayyaru, Britishers vachchinappudu xtians ga convert ayyaru, ippudu hinduvula rajyam kaabatti hindutva antunnaru. 

It is not dalits who convert. If you look at history it is brahmins who first became birbals to akbar, gumastha for british and now sangh cheifs.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Tryad said:

armed rebellions are guaranteed to replace the existing system with a new system run by new assholes. there's no need for an armed rebellion. Just an open source movement in software was enough to shift an entire sector of economy, and create free flow of information and ideas. That is more radical than any armed rebellions. And I'm not even talking of the trillions of dollars it has generated.

state has monopolized brutal violence - resources to maintain control of law and order.. the state is going to use that always in defense of the capitalists.. So in such an environment there's no 'free market'. Its already biased on the side of the owner, except in areas like s/w and some parts of tech where some level free competition still exists..

by 'removal' of ownership, I mostly mean being a self owner, collaborating with others to make products in a way that is not centralized to benefit one owner, and instead a chain of self owners.

what a dolt. Nothing concentrated wealth like software . It is the ultra capitalist sector which can come only with extremely high concentration of capital.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what a dolt. Nothing concentrated wealth like software . It is the ultra capitalist sector which can come only with extremely high concentration of capital.

it also provides you the means to be free from capitalism, if you possess the skill to do so. if you are buying mac, and iphone like a fcuking loser, you won't konw it.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes all possible because of baboru

2 hours ago, Tryad said:

it also provides you the means to be free from capitalism, if you possess the skill to do so. if you are buying mac, and iphone like a fcuking loser, you won't konw it.

nevertheless ...the only challenge to apple seems to come from china - completely sanctioned and walled off from this so called "open source" bla bla.  what happened to your "few young men coming together and building microprocessor" lmao ...delusional af.

• Upvote 1

On 9/7/2023 at 3:27 AM, Tryad said:

they went from refusing to accept Hindutva, to asking to be accommodated into the hindutva pantheon of leaders. what a fall..

@CanadianMalodu

did you study dalits too, and what do you think explains this shift in attitudes towards Hindutva among dalits?, or did you restrict yourself to admiring the 'business acumen' of kammas?

ఈ నా కొడుకులు ఏ కమ్యూనిస్ట్ పార్టీ అయినా  ఒక్క ఓబీసీ, or ST/SC ni పెద్ద పోసిషన్ లో ఉంచారా ?

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

nevertheless ...the only challenge to apple seems to come from china - completely sanctioned and walled off from this so called "open source" bla bla.  what happened to your "few young men coming together and building microprocessor" lmao ...delusional af.

China is walled off from open source? Lmao. notiki edhi badithey adhi cheppu erri pappa laaga.

Keep begging others to recognise 'contributions' of kamma people... Oka 20yrs ayyaaka, mana Canadian annya plan work out aithe, he'll also join you in begging people to recognise 'contributions' of malas.

Mee brain ki anthe capacity. I have better stuff to do than talk to losers like you.