California passes insane bill to take away your kids if you don't "affirm" their gender

Moon_Walker

8 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

care to post some stats?

Humble Request is to watch it fully with open mind not with owning the other side mentality. No need to own or win argument. Ppl do what is best for themselves and their family.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Byta nunchi anni ilage kanipistai…rest of us is not even close to what you get in cali..

Yeah. nothing is black and white anna. Agreed. Opportunities wise still cali is the best. I’m sure there are other positive aspects 

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah. nothing is black and white anna. Agreed. Opportunities wise still cali is the best. I’m sure there are other positive aspects 

I’m not telling coz i live in cali, but I’ve lived in almost all major hubs in US throughout my US life..cali lo chinnadi jarigina magnifying glass kinda vestaru..

50 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Athi..left side extremism. As bad as MAGA

alcohol and cigarettes ki 21 age limit

chex ki 18. 
alageeee Dheenikiii kuda age edho pettakapotheee kids might get brainwashed at school. That’s some level of mental abuse on innocent kids. Minimum16yr ayina pettandiii ra areyyyy

lmao. sambandam lekunda vaaguthunnav ga as usual.

25 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Humble Request is to watch it fully with open mind not with owning the other side mentality. No need to own or win argument. Ppl do what is best for themselves and their family.

the question is, do you have an open mind? I can't speak for others, but I don't argue to win.

34 minutes ago, baabaa said:

I wanted to look at some official facts but not someone’s views/opinions. That guy is using sources which make him look credible and for views. I don’t understand how people fall for such stuff

if you have any credible data to show please post here. Don’t do just because you have to 

9 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I wanted to look at some official facts but not someone’s views/opinions. That guy is using sources which make him look credible and for views. I don’t understand how people fall for such stuff

if you have any credible data to show please post here. Don’t do just because you have to 

Kopam entuku bhayya. Also, I thought its fairly common knowledge about net migration of ppl from HCOL blue states to LCOL red states. Pardon my ignorance but here is a link

https://www.nar.realtor/blogs/economists-outlook/where-people-moved-in-2022

This is from national association of realtors which derives data from census bureau. Intha kanna credible ante kastam bhayya.

As I said no need to fall for anyone, ppl need to do what is best for themselves and their family. 

6 hours ago, hydusguy said:

how good are laws for trans.. world wide..   i feel they can stuck in US.. cannot go middle east.. not sure

in india not well enough

Full giraki vallaki in trains. “Trans” are in full swing. Money ivvakapothe or comment chesthe bathroom loki laakelli dabidi dibide 

https://reddit.com/r/GharKeKalesh/s/WWpmrTpunm