భార్య పగపడితే చావునుండి తప్ప్పించుకోలేరు | Sofia Shyam Arun Case Australia

kevinUsa

I know a case where my relative married a girl. It was an arranged marriage. He was in USA and she in Hyderabad. After marriage she traveled to USA. Clearly something was wrong in the marriage. He installed a secret camera in his bedroom. Lo and behold he saw she was banging some other dude. He investigated and found that the guy banging his wife was her classmate. He made many more videos. 

For some reason, she had to return back to India for few days. So when she returned to India, my relative had a video call, called all his and her family members and played the video in front of everybody 🤣 He said he has many more such videos and asked for divorce. They separated soon.

21 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

I know a case where my relative married a girl. It was an arranged marriage. He was in USA and she in Hyderabad. After marriage she traveled to USA. Clearly something was wrong in the marriage. He installed a secret camera in his bedroom. Lo and behold he saw she was banging some other dude. He investigated and found that the guy banging his wife was her classmate. He made many more videos. 

For some reason, she had to return back to India for few days. So when she returned to India, my relative had a video call, called all his and her family members and played the video in front of everybody 🤣 He said he has many more such videos and asked for divorce. They separated soon.

He is lucky to have that proof! 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

I mean, andharu motham video chudadam ante konchammm kashtam kadha. We got it though

1 hour ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Tappu bro.. papam adavallanu ala himsincha koodadu..Chattam ade chebutondi

Pellam tappu chestondi ante Bartha baadhyudu...Ade Bartha tappu chesthe Barthade tappu

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

Can you ask him to post video on xvidoooos? :D