Finally PK is learning politics..

San_K

4 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

None, unless there is an alliance. Godavari Districts have high concentration of Kapus and then north costal Andhra. Both places also have some significant presence of BCs and SCs and numerically small concentration of Kammas, Rajus and Reddies.  The tricky part for Pawan kalyan is to get BCs to switch to his side. This is achievable only when alliance with TDP happens as the vote bank is split between YCP and TDP. Another weak link in Godavari districts(erstwhile) , is they vote enmasse and would like to ride the tide of the winner unlike in Telagana districts where loyalty in voting occurs based on cadre strength. 

Not sure about vizag though, but it's again uphill battle in vizag, as PK is very little field presence and nativity connection in Vizag, and then again the same arithmetic comes into play. Which is why he wants an alliance. 

If Godavari votes enmasse for perceived winner and Telangana votes on cadre strength, what about Krishna-Guntur and R-Seema?

3 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Kakinada certainly appears a better choice in East Godavari, but again the caste arithmetic is not very different than what I have stated before. Tirupati is an interesting choice owing to a large balija population, but geographically is in Rayalaseema. Got to see how the loyalties will play. I don't think Pawan will venture into Rayalaseema, but tries to play a safe game by sticking to his base in EG. Vizag appears to be too big a place to give to Pawan from TDP perspective, as YCP will put all the efforts to win vizag and other adjacent areas as Jagan intends it to be his capital. So Pawan may end up contesting in two seats from East Godavari  Let's see.

3 hours ago, pizzaaddict said:

Kakinada can be better one. Tirupathi was good and chiru ruined the trust by resigning. 

What about Rajamundry? Any diff between Kakinada and Rajamundry?

51 minutes ago, venky7 said:

lokesh is with people now. may be you still not seeing ground reality. lot has been changed in RS. atleast 20-25 in rayalaseema this time.

Ongole and Nellore tdp plus

rest all will be divided 

pk yet to earn peoples trust. its not vote bank other than craze

So people trust Lokesh just because he is son of CM? Yes ground reality is spending crores to showcase him as a leader (which he can never be) using dram artists and paid volunteers. People are not fools to trust CBN. He lost his credibility and he is a gone case. Age of CBN is also one major factor for TDP to be powerless. 15 years back I’m a fan of CBN. I trusted the fact of he being only responsible for IT in Hyderabad( Which is again media propaganda by Eenadu). Change should come and much needed for Andhra. 

When PK Finally learns politics he will be 75 yrs old.

Inter na koduku, vadiki endhuko politics?

Prajarajyam appudu kapu vote bank undhani ardham chesukundu.

2014 mundu Jagan ni thokkadaniki why not me antu baytakochadu. 

But true strength and baseline understanding of politics zero.

BJP is Extreme Right party.

CPI/CPM ki close ga unde Gaddar ante pranam. Ayana bhavalu, ayana patalu naku na party ki spurthi antadu. Cheguvera spurthini gundello nimpukuna antadu. E batch andharu total LEFT oriented.

Iddharitho pakkalo pantadu malli.

Andhuke JS party is a prostituion party. PK is a Sanja. Sleeps with anyone based on package ani janam fix ayyaru. andhuke rendu chotla odincharu.

Desha charithralo rendu chotla poti chesi odipoyana ekaiak vyakthi mana PK babu. Konderii babbu.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, venkappa said:

What about Rajamundry? Any diff between Kakinada and Rajamundry?

Rajamundry city & rural PRP 2009 close fight vunde . Lok sabha undavalli gelichadu 

Somehow 2019 jsp ki voting raledhu. Jagan wave or people lost faith from prp anedhi 2024 telustadhi 

1 hour ago, MrDexter said:

When PK Finally learns politics he will be 75 yrs old.

Inter na koduku, vadiki endhuko politics?

Prajarajyam appudu kapu vote bank undhani ardham chesukundu.

2014 mundu Jagan ni thokkadaniki why not me antu baytakochadu. 

But true strength and baseline understanding of politics zero.

BJP is Extreme Right party.

CPI/CPM ki close ga unde Gaddar ante pranam. Ayana bhavalu, ayana patalu naku na party ki spurthi antadu. Cheguvera spurthini gundello nimpukuna antadu. E batch andharu total LEFT oriented.

Iddharitho pakkalo pantadu malli.

Andhuke JS party is a prostituion party. PK is a Sanja. Sleeps with anyone based on package ani janam fix ayyaru. andhuke rendu chotla odincharu.

Desha charithralo rendu chotla poti chesi odipoyana ekaiak vyakthi mana PK babu. Konderii babbu.

IHfs4fGHRW07.gif?o=1

1 hour ago, andhracrazystar said:

So people trust Lokesh just because he is son of CM? Yes ground reality is spending crores to showcase him as a leader (which he can never be) using dram artists and paid volunteers. People are not fools to trust CBN. He lost his credibility and he is a gone case. Age of CBN is also one major factor for TDP to be powerless. 15 years back I’m a fan of CBN. I trusted the fact of he being only responsible for IT in Hyderabad( Which is again media propaganda by Eenadu). Change should come and much needed for Andhra. 

idhi chalada neetho discussion waste ani cheppaniki paytm laffot IHfs4fGHRW07.gif?o=1

48 minutes ago, venky7 said:

idhi chalada neetho discussion waste ani cheppaniki paytm laffot IHfs4fGHRW07.gif?o=1

I’m a not oriented to any party. Normal person who wants to see some change in Andhra leadership. Your slavery to your caste and party never ends. You will do this for generations. No matter what you say end of TDP is here. Mark my words. 

8 hours ago, Gambler68 said:

Pichi reddy ki landmine ra pk .. srikakulam to krishna Jaffas ki ittade

Mundu votes veyamanu … ivanni tarvatha… 23 vachayi… kaneesam pass marks kuda rakapothe etla vayya

14 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Mundu votes veyamanu … ivanni tarvatha… 23 vachayi… kaneesam pass marks kuda rakapothe etla vayya

Janalu Mddi meedha thanni eldobbina shiggu lekunda vachi discuss cheshtunnaru sigguleni edhavalu.

E efforts anni kshethrasthayilo pedithe kanisam vote share peruguddhi.

23 vachinollake intha balupu unte. 151/175 vachinollaki entha pogaru unadali?

XPKmk-wrlKmFbV1EBEsZEHDaOUd-1aSoA_0U5FOj

25 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Can TDP or Jana Sena steal the Christian vote from Jagan? Which constituencies are dominated by Christians?

No point in targeting their votes..By default Jagga will get all their votes.

29 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Can TDP or Jana Sena steal the Christian vote from Jagan? Which constituencies are dominated by Christians?

barely. not ven single constituency is dominated by Christians i guess.

You are thinking in wrong direction if you think Jagan won because of Christian vote.

Public on large scale trusted Jagan on the lines of YSR. Simultaneuosly they hated CBN so much that even jagan with finacial cases also seems to be a good choice for them.

Thats the legacy of CBN.

10 hours ago, San_K said:

He is diverting both media and people from CBN arrest to towards him.. Lekapothey yellow media fake sympathy videos tho TDP would have got mileage..Now no body is bothering about babu arrest.

In his latest video..he said he is going to Mangalgiri for his party meeting.. Not for any gottam.

Nak ardham avatle veedu endhuku reacting?