michio kaiku about multiverses and aliens

spiritualguy

1 minute ago, spiritualguy said:

Michio Kaku String Theory ni pattukokunda. inka open ga vere theroies research chesthe we would have got some break through in Unified Theory of Newtonian Physics and Quantum Physics.

I have read Michio Kakus Parrallel Worlds. Terrific book. Definitely a recommend.

2 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Michio Kaku String Theory ni pattukokunda. inka open ga vere theroies research chesthe we would have got some break through in Unified Theory of Newtonian Physics and Quantum Physics.

I have read Michio Kakus Parrallel Worlds. Terrific book. Definitely a recommend.

IHfs4fGHRW07.gif?o=1

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

parallel worlds exist but we will face a  ontological shock if we see ourselves in a different universe or a different dimension.

1 minute ago, spiritualguy said:

parallel worlds exist but we will face a  ontological shock if we see ourselves in a different universe or a different dimension.

Your treading on the verge of meta physics and there is no documented evidence of parallel worlds. In theory they exist. But in reality it is yet to be proven. May be never be proved.

2 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Your treading on the verge of meta physics and there is no documented evidence of parallel worlds. In theory they exist. But in reality it is yet to be proven. May be never be proved.

IHfs4fGHRW07.gif?o=1

30 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

We may encounter the parallel world when we travel at speed of light. Or n times the speed of light

3 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Which is impossible. So its only theoritecal

Bro achieving the speed of sound was theory 100-250 years ago now we have achieved it.

So In few decades or centuries we will be achieve it..

Landing on moon was dream we achieved it( we have to leave conspiracy theory apart)

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

Bro achieving the speed of sound was theory 100-250 years ago now we have achieved it.

So In few decades or centuries we will be achieve it..

Landing on moon was dream we achieved it( we have to leave conspiracy theory apart)

I wish you are right about it brother. I really really do. 

But I am only speaking from what we know at this moment.

Even Alcubierre Drive is proven to be impossible.

video inka choodaledhu......but i believe...there is multiverse...(just a thought...)

our universe...is started with bigbang sigularity can end at blackhole singularity...like born and die...similarly our lives to...

in the similar way...i believe universe is reproductive just like how humans or any species are reproductive..

a tree can produce multiple of seeds...those seeds become multiple trees...

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

video inka choodaledhu......but i believe...there is multiverse...(just a thought...)

our universe...is started with bigbang sigularity can end at blackhole singularity...like born and die...similarly our lives to...

in the similar way...i believe universe is reproductive just like how humans or any species are reproductive..

a tree can produce multiple of seeds...those seeds become multiple trees...

So true brother.  But just to re-iterate.  Multiverse and Parallel Worlds are two different concepts.

Multiverse is what you mentioned. Multiple big bangs happening simulataneously all over the place popping in and out of existence. also called as Spacetime foam. like bubbles.

In this thread we discussing about parallel worlds. Which means,  the same universe in which we live has different versions with different frequency levels. For eg. in one parrallel world dinosaurs still exist. In one of those Nazi empire didnt fall but is still ruling the world. alanti parallel worlds anni manatho pate idhe universe ki parallel ga exist avthu untayi. But never ever will interact with our universe in which we are trapped.

The question is can we travel to one of those parallle universes. My thaought is we cannot. its impossible. Because there can be trillions to the power of trillions of variations of those parallel worlds in theory. But practically its not possible. Thats my thought.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Alcubierre Drive is proven to be impossible.

I think  the assumption that the front can be contracted  to achieve speed is practically impossible as the matter in front cannot be contracted in atmosphere ee live in  

In space it's vaccum so how can u contract a planet like Jupiter and expand as we pass it...

U need a medium to reduce the size...

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

I think  the assumption that the front can be contracted  to achieve speed is practically impossible as the matter in front cannot be contracted in atmosphere ee live in  

In space it's vaccum so how can u contract a planet like Jupiter and expand as we pass it...

U need a medium to reduce the size...

No No. 

We are talking about pure spacetime here. No rookie mistakes at all.

But the energy to move the spacetime surounding the alcubierre vehicle is a lot of energy. probably more than the energy derived from a whole galaxy itself is also not enough to move spacetime itself.

So on those energy scales. these theoretical models break down. Andhuke I am little bit dissapointed after doing lot of research in this field. We might need a lot of time and understanding of laws of nature to make such travel possible. Which might never happen at all.

Thats why we dont see any aliens.