michio kaiku about multiverses and aliens

spiritualguy

2 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

So true brother.  But just to re-iterate.  Multiverse and Parallel Worlds are two different concepts.

Multiverse is what you mentioned. Multiple big bangs happening simulataneously all over the place popping in and out of existence. also called as Spacetime foam. like bubbles.

In this thread we discussing about parallel worlds. Which means,  the same universe in which we live has different versions with diffeent frequency levels. For eg. in one parralle world dinosaurs still exist. In one of those Nazi empira didnt fall but is still ruling the world. alanti parallel worlds anni manatho pate idhe universe ki parallel ga exist avthu untayi. But neve ever will interact with out universe in which we are trapped.

The question is can we travel to one of those parallle universes. My thaought is we cannot. its impossible. Because there can be trillions to the power of trillions of variations of those parallel worlds in theory. But practically its not possible. Thats my thought.

ohh ok...this parallel universe concept is bit difficult to me to think in rational way...

but still....here are my thoughts...parallel universe is heavily dependeds on TIME...

time & space starts with bing bang singularity and ends with blackhole singularity...then where the parallel universe exists...if the original universe collapsse...

sorry i think i am confused...dont know what i am talking about...

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ohh ok...this parallel universe concept is bit difficult to me to think in rational way...

but still....here are my thoughts...parallel universe is heavily dependeds on TIME...

time & space starts with bing bang singularity and ends with blackhole singularity...then where the parallel universe exists...if the original universe collapsse...

sorry i think i am confused...dont know what i am talking about...

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

You can read about it brother. For better understanding.

Even top tier scientists dont know and have difficult time about this subject. dont worry.

its related to String Theory. They say that all matter exists because of strings.

And if all the strings in our univers vibrate in certain X frequency. Then there might be trillion variations of those string vibrations which will create a parallel world(new universe altogether existing simultaneously with ours)

16 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

So true brother.  But just to re-iterate.  Multiverse and Parallel Worlds are two different concepts.

Multiverse is what you mentioned. Multiple big bangs happening simulataneously all over the place popping in and out of existence. also called as Spacetime foam. like bubbles.

In this thread we discussing about parallel worlds. Which means,  the same universe in which we live has different versions with different frequency levels. For eg. in one parrallel world dinosaurs still exist. In one of those Nazi empire didnt fall but is still ruling the world. alanti parallel worlds anni manatho pate idhe universe ki parallel ga exist avthu untayi. But never ever will interact with our universe in which we are trapped.

The question is can we travel to one of those parallle universes. My thaought is we cannot. its impossible. Because there can be trillions to the power of trillions of variations of those parallel worlds in theory. But practically its not possible. Thats my thought.

If folks are interested in these mysteries they should watch the Why files youtube channel, guy explains these mysteries well, parallel worlds ki kooda oka popular incident gurinchi cheptadu

13 minutes ago, Galactus said:

If folks are interested in these mysteries they should watch the Why files youtube channel, guy explains these mysteries well, parallel worlds ki kooda oka popular incident gurinchi cheptadu

Why Files are beginner level stuff brother. For new comers into this field of Cosmology or particle Physics.

If you are really really serious then follow JohnMichaelGodieron Youtube.

Scientifically respected and no non sense hard science guy. but its not for beginners. He assumes you know certain things about Cosmology and Particle Physics. So will be difficult to catch up with this guy.

And if you want much more serious discussion on these subjects like reviewing the Scientific Community papers and discuss recent discoveries then please follow Anton Petrov. His YT is called whatdamath.