When was the peak of Congress(I) and TDP?

venkappa

Ippudu, YCP peak with full grip over Nellore and Rayalaseema. But some foolish moves could result in a quick downfall. I don’t think they can increase or repeat the results from 2019 election again.

What years were Congress(I) and TDP peak? How dominant were they during their peak. Who were the main pedda nayakulu associated with the peak?

On 9/10/2023 at 12:51 AM, venkappa said:

Ippudu, YCP peak with full grip over Nellore and Rayalaseema. But some foolish moves could result in a quick downfall. I don’t think they can increase or repeat the results from 2019 election again.

What years were Congress(I) and TDP peak? How dominant were they during their peak. Who were the main pedda nayakulu associated with the peak?

This is not true // anil gadu jump ki ready ga unnadu, aanam , kotam ruling party ke bick chuinchurru. kaaakaani gadi kooorttuu files talgapettindi mamulu case kadu adi, aadu gone case . Manchi chance unde tdp ki , but usual ga babu gori yeddy weakness telsinde ga // veretollani vadilesi alla yenka urkuthadu, just like he did to balijas in seema.