CBN Slaves..

heypilla

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so you are saying peopel are immature when they voted for NTR and became clever when they voted or jagga ? you still unable to give clear answer.

People change when politicians become corrupt beyond limits and frustrate people’s lives.

We imagine that you and all your family and friends also voted to NTR and CBN. So should we say you are all immature? It was your choice.

About your question of “respecting” NTR and CBN - If CBN did not respect NTR, why should anyone?? If you are respecting CBN for back-stabbing NTR, it only means you are not respecting NTR. If you are not respecting NTR, why should you expect anyone to respect NTR (or CBN) and why should anyone listen to you for your double standards? You just lost your CREDIBILITY right there! Why should anyone respect anybody? They are not doing anything for free.

Why did NTR and CBN lose?? Edo losing with a narrow margin is understandable but losing substantially...?

1 minute ago, pizzaaddict said:

Then how about rejecting daivam immediately in 1989 ,  Visionary in 2004, 2009 ,2019 

Single ga potti chesina first election 2019 and 23 result telsindhey ga ani @Android_Halwa @ZoomNaidu asking 

my opinion is clear. electioneering is electioneering. I measure a leaders success based on what he did and what i can see measure gatra.  People elected congress unanmously for 50 years that means they are automatically great - i dont think so. Gujrat elected bjp for almost 30 years now - but who wants to live there.

But it is Sanjiv who was praising electioneering when his caste god won. So he needs to explain what he thinks of people when they voted for tdp.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

my opinion is clear. electioneering is electioneering. I measure a leaders success based on what he did and what i can see measure gatra.  People elected congress unanmously for 50 years that means they are automatically great - i dont think so. Gujrat elected bjp for almost 30 years now - but who wants to live there.

But it is Sanjiv who was praising electioneering when his caste god won. So he needs to explain what he thinks of people when they voted for tdp.

Daivam nee endhuku reject chesaru 1989 lo cheppu 

2 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

People change when politicians become corrupt beyond limits and frustrate people’s lives.

We imagine that you and all your family and friends also voted to NTR and CBN. So should we say you are all immature?

About your question of “respecting” NTR and CBN - If CBN did not respect NTR, why should anyone?? If you are respecting CBN for back-stabbing NTR, it only means you are not respecting NTR. If you are not respecting NTR, why should you expect anyone to respect NTR and why should anyone listen to you for your double standards? You just lost your CREDIBILITY right there! Why should anyone respect anybody? They are not doing anything for free.

Why did NTR and CBN lose?? Edo losing with a narrow margin is understandable but losing substantially...?

Lol - inka donkathirigudu. no clear answer - were people stupid in 1983,84,94,2004 and 2014 but became smart during 89,2004, 2009 and 2019. You are unable to answer that.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Kulam gajji and gabbu are coming all from you - you are just not understanding it.

Hyderabadis don’t care about kulam. Everyone knows it. You don’t 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so you are saying peopel are immature when they voted for NTR and became clever when they voted or jagga ? you still unable to give clear answer.

The same people voted out NTR mercilessly….endukantav ? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol - inka donkathirigudu. no clear answer - were people stupid in 1983,84,94,2004 and 2014 but became smart during 89,2004, 2009 and 2019. You are unable to answer that.

No, you are the one who is going around the bush after losing your credibility here.

As I said, voters change when politicians frustrate them. Congress was an example and people voted for NTR - not because he did not have any political experience but because he was an actor and his CHEAP histrionics and kulam gajji and because there was no alternative party. I never voted for any party. If you voted for NTR or CBN that was your choice and shows your Low-IQ level.

So, why did NTR and CBN lose?? You are skipping this question because you are clueless to the core!

you are upset because your kulam God CBN lost disastrously and there is ZERO chance he or his party is ever coming back - which clearly shows in their direct and constant attacks on ruling party instead of focusing on people. People are not fools 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

It should come from all parties anna

4 hours ago, heypilla said:

Ipptikaina marandi vayyas.. Dont encourage these kind of caste/ religion/ criminal politics.. Karma is a Bi**ch.. edo oka roju boomerang laga back vasthadi.. i have c friends and they are hard core tdp and cbn slaves.. not sure why they are so much into it malla emana benefit ainda ante emledu they just do bhajana and do not get anything in return.. Already rechegotte speeches chesthunaru TDP, it will waste peoples time..Be in reality and fight for your families rather than these kind of criminals..

It’s not limited to just 'C' s alone, ee pichi andhariki paakindhi, even if there is no real benifit to them, their families or society. No statesmen left among the current crop of AP politicians, society is reflecting that sad state of affairs. ** caste and it's importance, there might be some hope then. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kreole_ said:

It’s not limited to just 'C' s alone, ee pichi andhariki paakindhi, even if there is no real benifit to them, their families or society. No statesmen left among the current crop of AP politicians, society is reflecting that sad state of affairs. ** caste and it's importance, there might be some hope then. 

Plus 100 

8 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

No, you are the one who is going around the bush after losing your credibility here.

As I said, voters change when politicians frustrate them. Congress was an example and people voted for NTR - not because he did not have any political experience but because he was an actor and his CHEAP histrionics and kulam gajji and because there was no alternative party. I never voted for any party. If you voted for NTR or CBN that was your choice and shows your Low-IQ level.

So, why did NTR and CBN lose?? You are skipping this question because you are clueless to the core!

you are upset because your kulam God CBN lost disastrously and there is ZERO chance he or his party is ever coming back - which clearly shows in their direct and constant attacks on ruling party instead of focusing on people. People are not fools 

I understand your gutlessness and cowardliness for not answering a simple straightforward question. You are a jaffa after all. winning elections does nothing to that.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

NTR at 73 = CBN at 73

T IT = TAT

Planning ante ala undali.

We need such planners to govern us.

Such accuracy and effective execution.

Khaidi Number 7691 

7+6+9+1 = 23 

idhi devudu ichina theerpu

amen! 

crying-chandrababu-naidu.gif