CBN Slaves..

heypilla

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol - inka donkathirigudu. no clear answer - were people stupid in 1983,84,94,2004 and 2014 but became smart during 89,2004, 2009 and 2019. You are unable to answer that.

NTR contest chesina elections years add chesaru enti brother? 

the issue with TDP is CBN and now Lokesh. Never NTR. 

CBN never won elections single handedly. Always with alliances. 

Now people are smart. That’s why they gave 23 and made him sit in a corner like a biaatch 

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

I understand your gutlessness and cowardliness for not answering a simple straightforward question. You are a jaffa after all. winning elections does nothing to that.

LOL, You did not answer my question that I asked you 3 times.

Why did NTR and CBN lose?? Edo losing with a narrow margin is understandable but losing substantially...?

You are upset your kulam God is behind the bars eating chippa kudu and there is nothing your caste can do about it. All the balupu challenges saying, "arrest cheyandi chuddam", "jail lo veyyandi chuddam" have your kulam leader ni M kudipinchay. Your kulam God is not getting even 23 this time. Note it down...

If CBN did not respect NTR, why should anyone?? If you are respecting CBN for back-stabbing NTR, it only means you are not respecting NTR. If you are not respecting NTR, why should you expect anyone to respect NTR (or CBN) and why should anyone listen to you for your double standards? You just lost your CREDIBILITY right there! Why should anyone respect anybody? They are not doing anything for free.

you are a confused and severely brainwashed soul beyond repair ra granpa. You are too old and boring. You lost your credibility for contradicting yourself. You are clearly a gutless coward and butt-hurt!

ivee-thagginchukunte-manchidhi-prakash-r

14 hours ago, heypilla said:

Ipptikaina marandi vayyas.. Dont encourage these kind of caste/ religion/ criminal politics.. Karma is a Bi**ch.. edo oka roju boomerang laga back vasthadi.. i have c friends and they are hard core tdp and cbn slaves.. not sure why they are so much into it malla emana benefit ainda ante emledu they just do bhajana and do not get anything in return.. Already rechegotte speeches chesthunaru TDP, it will waste peoples time..Be in reality and fight for your families rather than these kind of criminals..

Mari jaggad ki support cheyala