Modi Statement on Chandrababu - CBN Fires Back (Head-On Collision)

MrDexter

Just now, psycopk said:

The clashes cbn had with modi are in the interest of state.. we respect him for that..

If it was for the state, then CID, IT, and ED would not have been able to prove a single thing on paper.

State is a facade for Babugaru. Everyone knows that. 

Kothaga form ayina state ki immediate ga brand new Rajadhani kattalsina avasaram ento? Cant he manage with existing infra? or may be just erect a few building? 

The whole Amravati was a show off and huge scam. 

His sins are due for frution. Music started. Hope he survives and comes out alive. Pityful life.

• Upvote 1

Chekka gadu start cheaadu first… em pekuntado peko manu.. lokesh gurinchi bad ga comment chesindi kuda chekka gade.. then cbn responded… 

Anitiki hindusim kavali.. ap lo matram jagan kavali.. lol yerri pushpams

Just now, psycopk said:

Chekka gadu start cheaadu first… em pekuntado peko manu.. lokesh gurinchi bad ga comment chesindi kuda chekka gade.. then cbn responded… 

Me sahacharudu ABN RK eppdu okka falthu dialog vesthadu prathi oka guest deggara.

laukyam!

Ah Laukyam lekapothe ilage bokkaloki pothar.

Just now, cherlapalli_jailer said:

modi super 

lekkalu choopamante jadisipoyadu

ippudu rastraniki BJP emi chesindani CBN licking every BJP leader?

Brahmanandam.Gif GIF - Brahmanandam Heroes Brahmi GIFs

Eppudu chakram thippe babu ippudu ah chakram kindha padi naligipoyadu. 

Andhuke politics lo Avesham paniki Radhu.

babu BJP mu lo gelikithene kadha Modi vachi thittipoyadu

lekapothe musalodiki em karma? Babutho kalisi elections ki povadam BJP parampara 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Division promises fulfil cheyaka  pote jaggadi la banisa la padi undali.. emi analudadu ante ga jaffas

Breakfast ki SS Sanjeevani antaadu, lunch ki SP antaadu, snacks ki inkedho antaadu, mana Mund@key clarity ledhu mundhu, inka migatha vaalla gurinchi dheniki ley 😃😃

48 minutes ago, psycopk said:

a leader needs emotional balance, CBN clearly lacked it

in politics, people make all kinds of comments. Son Rise state comment from Modi was political comment. there was no need for CBN to use this reason to fight at Modi and made fool of himself ultimately.

do you know who i am.. i am devansh grandfather... "you have no one Modi".. Modi says "thanks CBN!. this is what i want. my detractors saying that i have no one to amass wealth".

CBN met with Ahmed patel long before he left NDA, BJP knows that CBN will be out for stupid reasons. the fallout was total mistake my CBN and he is paying for it

only TDP morons dont know that CBN has long planned for NDA exit even before all the personal comments drama kicked in

with all kinds of political acumen, CBN failed to think one simple question "What if Modi wins again", all his planning was on Modi losing in 2019. no great leader can do such silly mistake.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Eppudu chakram thippe babu ippudu ah chakram kindha padi naligipoyadu. 

Andhuke politics lo Avesham paniki Radhu.

babu BJP mu lo gelikithene kadha Modi vachi thittipoyadu

lekapothe musalodiki em karma? Babutho kalisi elections ki povadam BJP parampara 

chakram tippadam goppa kaadu.. epudu tippali ane point makes one senior, CBN protests and makes chaiwala jibe at Modi in delhi and claims he is senior to Modi.

41 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Sun rise vs son rise comment lo bad emundi

TDP's downfall started with bringing Lokesh into politics. inka mee batch ki ardham avvaledu

4 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

a leader needs emotional balance, CBN clearly lacked it

in politics, people make all kinds of comments. Son Rise state comment from Modi was political comment. there was no need for Modi to use this reason for CBN to make a fool of himself.

Modi met with Ahmed patel long before he left NDA, BJP knows that CBN will be out for stupid reasons. the fallout was total mistake my CBN and he is paying for it

only TDP morons dont know that CBN has long planned for NDA exit even before all the personal comments drama kicked in

with all kinds of political acumen, CBN failed to think one simple question "What if Modi wins again", all his planning was on Modi losing in 2019. no great leader can do such silly mistake.

2 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

chakram tippadam goppa kaadu.. epudu tippali ane point makes one senior, CBN protests and makes chaiwala jibe at Modi in delhi and claims he is senior to Modi.

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

Sun rise vs son rise comment lo bad emundi

TDP's downfall started with bringing Lokesh into politics. inka mee batch ki ardham avvaledu

Perfect Analysis brother.