Ycheap original vote bank in AP analysis

ariel

1 hour ago, ariel said:

akada SC vallani evaro tidite vallaki support chestu matladina matalu avi

YCP has done many atrocities and even killed dalits in big number.. least they care about is dalits ..valla drushtilo vallu adukkune vallu alane undali 

%$#$

You r supporting CBN in this issue also 

u super CBN is blessed to have followers like and Advisors to pappu ( For sure) 

40 minutes ago, cherlapalli_jailer said:

You r supporting CBN in this issue also 

u super CBN is blessed to have followers like and Advisors to pappu ( For sure) 

Akada em lekunda enti ne sodi posts

jalaga ki open ga dalit doctor ni corona time lo road meeda gundu chesi champesina vallaki ilanti reply posts undav kada shows ur hypocrisy big time

49 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Andukena ground level lo tdp leaders meeda sc/st atrocities cases record level lo unnayee mari..

Cases ela power misusing o andariki telusu

actions speak a lot .. look at dalits in jalaga government they should not even raise their voice 

1 hour ago, ariel said:

Akada em lekunda enti ne sodi posts

jalaga ki open ga dalit doctor ni corona time lo road meeda gundu chesi champesina vallaki ilanti reply posts undav kada shows ur hypocrisy big time

Difference btw u and them is they may not or they will not but they don't support like you at the most they behave as if they r ignorant 

but U no matter what such desperate xxxxxx 

U can support one at the same time u must have heart to oppose if not ignore but i sincerely pitty u i have seen die hard Pulkas and jaffas but u r yyyyy i will leave it here

Hope u will get well soon may god give all the wisdom needed

Cheers and All the best

3 hours ago, cherlapalli_jailer said:

Difference btw u and them is they may not or they will not but they don't support like you at the most they behave as if they r ignorant 

but U no matter what such desperate xxxxxx 

U can support one at the same time u must have heart to oppose if not ignore but i sincerely pitty u i have seen die hard Pulkas and jaffas but u r yyyyy i will leave it here

Hope u will get well soon may god give all the wisdom needed

Cheers and All the best

they dont support and they just ignore by posting 100 threads daily in most ignorant way like your convenient hypocrisy

desparation is in your replies to cover up your stupidity