RGV Open Letter (Rampage) to Pawan Kalyan

MrDexter

I am enclosing a msg I sent to @PawanKalyan 

Dear @Pawankalyan , in the press meet I saw of urs youtube.com/live/fVKTOLfiR… the context of ur Martin Niemoller ‘s quote with regard to Hitler is grossly misrepresented by you , because at that time Hitler targeted specific groups , unlike here,  where a specific individual is penalised in the context of a specific crime he commited of defrauding the Andhra Pradesh people of 100’s and 100’s of crores 

U shockingly dint even mention the case details of the Skill case .. So does that mean u don’t care about the very people who u pledged to serve with ur JSP , in ur self interest of the man who defrauded them ?

I wish you eloborated on why the Honourable judge was wrong in her order and I wish u condemned her judgement with specified details , in case you have better understanding than her of the facts of the case 
I wish u called her a package star of Jagan if u had the guts 

Am also shocked that u did not speak a single line about whether there was even a scam and in case u acknowledge it’s there ,you dint even tell who else could be behind it instead of him ? 

The only thing I could understand from ur whole press meet is just u having the same inexplicable blind worship towards Cbn for reasons best known to u (Let’s not forget how u used to trash him earlier ) 

And one more thing I don’t understand is u being a self professed believer in Che Guevara ,why are u waiting to be elected to bring changes which is not what ur idol che did ..He just went ahead to attack the establishment ..so what is Bheemla Nayak and OG is so scared off ? 

I really wish u would grow beyond ur immaturity and start moving towards atleast some semblance of growth in ur own mind as a obligatory service towards ur fans , of which i am also one apart from my mother .. 

if u believe that there’s a political vaccum and a need for a strong progressive opposition in AP and if u truly identify urself as that , as a young charismatic popular actor especially compared to that ectoplasmic byproduct called lokesh , you need to think BIGGER,WIDER  and SMARTER .. … Thank u sir🙏ur

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Eedu official ga paytm aipoyada inka elago cinemalu pani cheyyatle ee chillara kosam tweets eskuntunnadu

YSRCP social media fund chusthene Sagan chastham chala ekkuva isthunnaru

PK ki golden chance….miss chesukunadu. Malli malli ilanti gap dorakadu…CBN bayataki vachelopu gattiga oka tour esthe Babu gariki bail vachelopu 50 seats demand chese stage la vuntadu…

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

PK ki golden chance….miss chesukunadu. Malli malli ilanti gap dorakadu…CBN bayataki vachelopu gattiga oka tour esthe Babu gariki bail vachelopu 50 seats demand chese stage la vuntadu…

Aadu bithiri chupulu chusukunta car ekki Emo matladi road meedha pandukuni borluthunte nuventi bro Antha ekkuva expect chesthunnav vadi nundi. 

vadiki evaro road map isthene bandi theesthadu. Petrol kuda kottinchali 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MrDexter said:

Aadu bithiri chupulu chusukunta car ekki Emo matladi road meedha pandukuni borluthunte nuventi bro Antha ekkuva expect chesthunnav vadi nundi. 

vadiki evaro road map isthene bandi theesthadu. Petrol kuda kottinchali 

Road mida padukovadam lol scene…background la crowd SeeYemmm anukuntu arupulu, daniki PK musi musi navvulu…

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Road mida padukovadam lol scene…background la crowd SeeYemmm anukuntu arupulu, daniki PK musi musi navvulu…

Mushi mushi navvulalona.., kurisenu package vaana 

49 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Pawala gadu kapurs ekkuva vunna constituencies lo ( around 10-15)target chestunnadu. Even these places lo pulkas support lekunda gelavaledani telusu. Anduke CBN ku bending anukunta. 

Ika caste based pulkas chachina Pawala daggara palerula padi undadaniki oppukoru. 50 seats ante vangora antaru. Also, veediki patience ledu anduke easy path lo CBN daggara kukkala padi undi expecting some biscuits.

Repost ra RGV…  ninna ilanti de oka rampage thread esthe mods deleted…

Pawala should respect law… Jaggad accused ithe A1 A1 ani morigi… Vadi boss accused ayithe.., na maddathu boss ke ante vadini inni rojulu namminollu kuda oostharu… lol ra fookay…

26 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Cops want CM candidate badly at this point. Both jaffas and pulkas have ruled and looted the state. 

Kops andaritho kalisipothe ne CM kurchi…Janasena ni nammukunte ninda munugutaru.

COP consolidation entha serious ga jarigithe, anti COP and SC/ST’s who form more than 50% of the mandate will consolidate more stronger to non cop party. 

Enduku ani doubt vunte, refer to konaseema violemce after the district was renamed Ambedkar district. It’s silent but will result will be visible on vote count. 

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kops andaritho kalisipothe ne CM kurchi…Janasena ni nammukunte ninda munugutaru.

COP consolidation entha serious ga jarigithe, anti COP and SC/ST’s who form more than 50% of the mandate will consolidate more stronger to non cop party. 

Enduku ani doubt vunte, refer to konaseema violemce after the district was renamed Ambedkar district. It’s silent but will result will be visible on vote count. 

Still doesnt change the sentiment. Other castes got CM candidate except them. That reality causes terrible itch for them.

Siroo sold them out for Central Minister padhavi. Ippudu treading lightly with PK.