Love KCR for liberating TG from gajji politics/revenge drams of AP

baku_keku

4 minutes ago, ariel said:

jaffas sollu inkekadina chepuko 

me mental hatred ki limit e undadu

Dekadu!!!, nee posts ni evadu dekadu 

you arguments are boring and non sense.

Nuvve padi sarlu comment vesuko nee posts ki lol. 

55 minutes ago, ticket said:

Nuvv okkadi vi chalu ra....langa Rao gadu 70% post given to eddy,elama..

Ni lanti self respect Leni vallu certify cheyyadam vanni..

Konchem siggundali rajendra..

I don't care about posts , all parties give them to their men. TDP gives majority to pulkas , ycp to xtians/cheddies . 

KCR is doing good , there's nothing wrong with accepting reality. He has better administration that both andhra governments 

1 minute ago, MrDexter said:

Dekadu!!!, nee posts ni evadu dekadu 

you arguments are boring and non sense.

Nuvve padi sarlu comment vesuko nee posts ki lol. 

podduna nunchi sollu arguements sadism allegations post chesi every time dorikav

nuv malli dhamki postlu dhed dhimag saale pakkaki mingey 

7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't care about posts , all parties give them to their men. TDP gives majority to pulkas , ycp to xtians/cheddies . 

KCR is doing good , there's nothing wrong with accepting reality. He has better administration that both andhra governments 

TDP same caste majority proof edi bhayya idedo jalaga 37 mem ani list adigite neelu namiladu alanti stories cheppaku

neku kcr nachite poguduko madyalo TDP ni enduku blaming 

42 minutes ago, ariel said:

TDP same caste majority proof edi bhayya idedo jalaga 37 mem ani list adigite neelu namiladu alanti stories cheppaku

neku kcr nachite poguduko madyalo TDP ni enduku blaming 

Assalu sissalu LK ganlu TDP valle kadha. 

I don’t care about TS politics but I am aware of it. I am from AP so ofcourse I will talk about AP politics 

1 hour ago, ariel said:

CBN lekapote HYD ki antha GDP ekadinunchi vachindi ..world map lo antha recognisation ela vachindi

idi nenu chepadam kadu meku nache ktr e cheppadu

respect people achievements first 

I agree with you on CBN however kula gajji and development are not mutually exclusive. I wouldn't say it is as a selfless act because his puppet Murali Mohan made tons of money but I guess there will be some level of naughty business in politics. I will give CBN the necessary credit for putting Hyderabad on India's map regarding IT development. I remember him giving some presentations to Bill gates. TG has little gajji from Reddy side but not on the level of AP.TDP was well respected in TG even when TDP lost to congress. Kula gajji is part and parcel of Andhra politics. Now it has morphed into Kula and Matha gajji. TG has enough problems as is and TG does not need these problems.

7 minutes ago, Allasaani_Peddana said:

I agree with you on CBN however kula gajji and development are not mutually exclusive. I wouldn't say it is as a selfless act because his puppet Murali Mohan made tons of money but I guess there will be some level of naughty business in politics. I will give CBN the necessary credit for putting Hyderabad on India's map regarding IT development. I remember him giving some presentations to Bill gates. TG has little gajji from Reddy side but not on the level of AP.TDP was well respected in TG even when TDP lost to congress. Kula gajji is part and parcel of Andhra politics. Now it has morphed into Kula and Matha gajji. TG has enough problems as is and TG does not need these problems.

Murali mohan naku cbn emina help chesadani chinna evidence unna assembly mndu uri posukunta na kashtanni ala chulakana cheyoddu annadu

Em lenidanni caste conspiracy ki bane link chesav

kcr open ga megha krishna reddy open scams unnay vati gurinchi em matladaledu

caste gajji ni ekuva chesedi telugu states lo only ycheap okate

e state bokkalu vallaki unnay kakapote ap division lo main source kolpoyindi 

3 hours ago, baku_keku said:

Love KCR for liberating TG from gajji politics/revenge drams of AP

How did he throw away those Seema factionists from Hyderabad? I heard stories that they were patrons of local Hyderabadi dadas.

If you look deep enough all politicians are corrupted. At some level or the other. 

there are no Gandhi mahatmulu in politics. 

but who public is believing and voting them into power matters. 

KCR not only successfully formed a new state but winning since last two terms
So public is with KCR in Telangana. 
KCR victory was not random. And unexpected. It was expected and he also lived up to the expectation. 
Looks like KCR will win third term also.

Jagan not only faced Jail time but also gave tough opposition since the new state formation. Currently formed a majority unianimois govt in AP. 
So public is with Jagan in AP. 
Jagan victory was also not random. He secured 67 seats in AP in first term. And predicted long back that they will form govt in next term. Worked toward that goal and cheppi mari kottadu. CM seat. 
Looks like even if BJP and JS and TDP share seats and do all kind of election gimmicks. Still they won’t be able to form the govt. they might get more than 23 seats. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, venkappa said:

How did he throw away those Seema factionists from Hyderabad? I heard stories that they were patrons of local Hyderabadi dadas.

I never heard about that. He worked with center and played mind games and strategies to finally secure the state. 

once the state was announced. Factionists and other businessmen feared that they would be in trouble and left the state. 

no one chased them. It was perceived that KCR will now attack andhras.

but exactly reverse happened. KCR immediately embraced Film Industry. Gave hope to Andhra people. 

KCR firing on Andhra people was also to scare the bad actors away. Not the real people. KCR wants the taxes paid by Andhra people. He is like a fox. Very cunning 

2 hours ago, ariel said:

CBN lekapote HYD ki antha GDP ekadinunchi vachindi ..world map lo antha recognisation ela vachindi

idi nenu chepadam kadu meku nache ktr e cheppadu

respect people achievements first 

N Janardhan Reddy, Sr NTR, Chandrababu, YSR.. every one had contributed, because it’s a capital city. But percentage of growth chusthae what above CM’s did in 25 years and what current government did in 9 years is no way comparable. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

I never heard about that. He worked with center and played mind games and strategies to finally secure the state. 

once the state was announced. Factionists and other businessmen feared that they would be in trouble and left the state. 

no one chased them. It was perceived that KCR will now attack andhras.

but exactly reverse happened. KCR immediately embraced Film Industry. Gave hope to Andhra people. 

KCR firing on Andhra people was also to scare the bad actors away. Not the real people. KCR wants the taxes paid by Andhra people. He is like a fox. Very cunning 

If KCR didn’t become CM of Telangana, which other Telangana candidates had a chance of becoming CM?

3 minutes ago, venkappa said:

If KCR didn’t become CM of Telangana, which other Telangana candidates had a chance of becoming CM?

Inko elama..eddy gadu ayyevadu..in casteless langana lo ani DB tg jaffas antunnaru .

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, venkappa said:

If there is no KCR. There would be no Telangana. So its difficult to answer this question. Its defacto a KCR state right now. Looks like.

4 minutes ago, ticket said:

Inko elama..eddy gadu ayyevadu..in casteless langana lo ani DB tg jaffas antunnaru .

KCR leka pothe state form ayyedhi kahdu. Even KCR was shocked when the state was announced. He was just trolling center and regional parties. LOL