Calling tryad anna

laxmiparvathin

@Tryad anna choosava. Okka upper caste politician ni clear scam lo arrest chesthey entha hadavido. Media, politicians, people full hadavidi. Most of them are from upper caste.

adhey okka bc/sc/st politician ni scam case lo arrest chesthey. No reaction.  Lower castes lack the unity. Even though lower castes are majority in population, they are always at mercy. Its time to unite and take the power

15 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

@Tryad anna choosava. Okka upper caste politician ni clear scam lo arrest chesthey entha hadavido. Media, politicians, people full hadavidi. Most of them are from upper caste.

adhey okka bc/sc/st politician ni scam case lo arrest chesthey. No reaction.  Lower castes lack the unity. Even though lower castes are majority in population, they are always at mercy. Its time to unite and take the power

LOL ...vaademaina lower caste aa. Vaadako peddha jaffa. He is more comforable in company of jagan, rahul gandhi. he hates bc support parties like TDP or DMK.

I still think you are trolling him.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

oka social justice ideology leka pothey ye caste aina same effect aey.

Lower castes will not be allowed to organize and take power, without rss/bjp playing the guiding hand.

next Manipur lo jarigindhi will be repeated, riots will be creted. Meitis just 10yrs ago were protesting for justice against Indian army occuption in their state, have now been successfully turned into murders and ethnic cleansers of Kukis.

lower castes will be turned against each other. anthe. It is the story of India, and always will be.

eppudu India ki tirigi poku. aa bathuku bathakatam kante, manishi laaga outside India lo anna bathakachu. India gone case. vadiley.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ...vaademaina lower caste aa. Vaadako peddha jaffa. He is more comforable in company of jagan, rahul gandhi. he hates bc support parties like TDP or DMK.

I still think you are trolling him.

nee deggara logical argument ela cheyyaalo nerchukovaali ra asalu. emanna confidence aa neeku. lmao.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tryad said:

Lower castes will not be allowed to organize and take power, without rss/bjp playing the guiding hand.

next Manipur lo jarigindhi will be repeated, riots will be creted. Meitis just 10yrs ago were protesting for justice against Indian army occuption in their state, have now been successfully turned into murders and ethnic cleansers of Kukis.

lower castes will be turned against each other. anthe. It is the story of India, and always will be.

eppudu India ki tirigi poku. aa bathuku bathakatam kante, manishi laaga outside India lo anna bathakachu. India gone case. vadiley.

Yes RSS had so many bc/sc/st chiefs. BJP has so many of them. Cabinet is filled with them.

Eeedina nuvvu venekesu kocchedhi - @laxmiparvathin

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Yes RSS had so many bc/sc/st chiefs. BJP has so many of them. Cabinet is filled with them.

Eeedina nuvvu venekesu kocchedhi - @laxmiparvathin

so? nuvvu mundhu naa meedha aa silly obsession maani, em cheppalanukuntunnavo suthhi lekunda cheppu..

RSS had so many bc/sc/st chiefs, aithey enti? does it refute what I said about rss/bjp?

they don't give a fcuk about social justice. even their bc/sc/st chiefs will speak the language of the oppressing caste.

bjp is even trying to give st status for pahadis - by wrongly categorizing a language group as an ethnic group, and in the process pitting muslims who speak the pahadi language against muslims in HP. All of this in an attempt to use st status to create more 'enterprise' according to you - but in common parlance, r@pe of the region's resources to fill some bania's pockets.

2 minutes ago, Tryad said:

so? nuvvu mundhu naa meedha aa silly obsession maani, em cheppalanukuntunnavo suthhi lekunda cheppu..

RSS had so many bc/sc/st chiefs, aithey enti? does it refute what I said about rss/bjp?

they don't give a fcuk about social justice. even their bc/sc/st chiefs will speak the language of the oppressing caste.

bjp is even trying to give st status for pahadis - by wrongly categorizing a language group as an ethnic group, and in the process pitting muslims who speak the pahadi language against muslims in HP. All of this in an attempt to use st status to create more 'enterprise' according to you - but in common parlance, r@pe of the region's resources to fill some bania's pockets.

I was being sarcastic. No RSS chiefs were almost all brahmins and one kashtriya. You were the one who claimed that only BJP/RSS will promote sc/st/bc leaders which is ridiculous.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I was being sarcastic. No RSS chiefs were almost all brahmins and one kashtriya. You were the one who claimed that only BJP/RSS will promote sc/st/bc leaders which is ridiculous.

vaammo.. BJP does promote bc leaders.. ye lokam lo unnav?

but the bc they promote speaks the language of the upper caste.. I thought this was common knowledge.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Pahadis are mostly upper castes. But sangh always portrayed them as "opressed". Uttarakhand was created for them. Muslims dont matter.

As usual your knowledge is very low.

they are not just portraying them as "oppressed" now, they are actively involved in granting them st status, duh!

even when I'm on the same side as you, you find some silly reason to throw a jab at me.. lmao.

such insecurity.

@Telugodura456 whatever you try, I'll always consider you a dishonest ethnoscum. you are nothing more that.

I think that even your practiced anti-RSS stand is just a ruse for you to push your silly ethnoscum ideas. nothing more.

your brain is too small to grasp what social justice even entails beyond deluding yourself about IT jobs that everyone can do. just give up already dumbfcuk.

troll other idiots in this forum. you are an insect to me.

24 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I am really shocked anna. Justice is never equal in india. Media,politics, movies everything are being controlled by upper caste folks.

growing up I used to think laloo prasad yadav is the most corrupt politician because of the scam. Now i look back that phase, i was totally influenced by media. Now the same media is backing another person arrested in another scam. Even shameless people are voting and giving them positions. 

i agree with you anna. I will die here rather than going back to india. 

• Haha 2