Judge Serious On Chandrababu’s Lawyers

Anta Assamey

1 minute ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Gajjii undi neku. Burnol vaddooo

edchavle munda adi undi neku anduke siggu lekunda day n night corrupted mental gadini support chestunnav 

rice bag ga pakkaki mingey*&*

Just now, ariel said:

edchavle munda adi undi neku anduke siggu lekunda day n night corrupted mental gadini support chestunnav 

rice bag ga pakkaki mingey*&*

Corrupted gajji saleygaddoo rajahmundry jaill sippa koodo mingingg

2 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

House remand request was filed in the morning. Bail petition in the evening. ideally it should be other way. Bail reject avuthey house remand request cheyyochu.

anna meeru lawyer kuda na super anna. ma cousin consultancy kosam attorney ni vethuunadu. refer chestanu. please sign up anna

IHfs4fGHRW07.gif?o=1

57 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

House remand request was filed in the morning. Bail petition in the evening. ideally it should be other way. Bail reject avuthey house remand request cheyyochu.

I dont think Bail is requested... Unless I am missing the news....They are waiting on House Remand judgement and then they will file for Bail...5gavml.gif

3 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:
Vijayawada_ACB_Court.jpg

Chandrababu’s arrest in the AP Skill Development scam case is seeing twists and turns each hour. The ACB court ordered a 14-day remand to Chandrababu Naidu and the senior politician was sent to Rajahmundry Central Jail.

In the latest update, Chandrababu’s advocate Siddhartha Luthra filed a petition in Vijayawada’s ACB court to grand house remand for Chandrababu Naidu. The advocates Sriram and Poonavolu Prabhakar presented their arguments representing the government. ACB court judge Himabindu adjourned the judgement to tomorrow.

Before pushing the case arguments to tomorrow, the ACB court judge Himabindu expressed displeasure with Chandrababu’s lawyers. Siddharth Luthra and the team filed a petition under section 207 CRPC to allow them to look into the case-related documents that are in the CID office.

The advocate team of Chandrababu Naidu tried to present their argument right after filing the petition and the judge got serious on the same. The judge expressed resentment over Chandrababu’s lawyers for filing back-to-back petitions and starting the arguments right after.

The judge said that the court’s time is being wasted due to continuous petitions and she reportedly expressed annoyance at their reluctance to wait until the order on a petition is revealed.

wait until the order on a petition is revealed. Correct eh kadha? 

24 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

I dont think Bail is requested... Unless I am missing the news....They are waiting on House Remand judgement and then they will file for Bail...5gavml.gif

Evening 5pm ki petition vesaru ani news lo vachindi. Nijamga vesaro ledho telvadu. But still my point stands. First bail ki apply chesi reject avuthey house remand ki cheyyochu.

house remand ki oppukoni judge bail ki ela oppukuntada ani naa doubt. I mean if house remand is rejected

Just now, Vaaaampire said:

Evening 5pm ki petition vesaru ani news lo vachindi. Nijamga vesaro ledho telvadu. But still my point stands. First bail ki apply chesi reject avuthey house remand ki cheyyochu.

house remand ki oppukoni judge bail ki ela oppukuntada ani naa doubt. I mean if house remand is rejected

Lawyers 1.5 CR performance ivvadaniki back to abck petitions esukunta pyaru. Your Honour Hima Bindu garu G musukuni koncham thaggandi ani chivatlu petti untadi. 

Athi utsaham paniki raadhu.

Like RGV said, You dont need expensive lawyers if you are truthful. 

Adhi leke inni thantalu. 

Logic meedha debate kani. Thppu jarigindhani mathrma oppukoru.

42 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

ide Judge Bail iste... It contradicts Judge own decision of Remand...

So CBN will not get bail from ACB Judge Himabindu...

Higher chances in High Court and Best chance is in Supreme Court

But they can't skip the lower courts so they will have to go step by step....

5gavml.gif

1 hour ago, MrDexter said:

Lawyers 1.5 CR performance ivvadaniki back to abck petitions esukunta pyaru. Your Honour Hima Bindu garu G musukuni koncham thaggandi ani chivatlu petti untadi. 

Athi utsaham paniki raadhu.

Like RGV said, You dont need expensive lawyers if you are truthful. 

Adhi leke inni thantalu. 

Logic meedha debate kani. Thppu jarigindhani mathrma oppukoru.

You don't need a expensive lawyers if you are truthfully.. 

Please go and release all the innocent ppl in jail ... because they cannot afford lawyers... 

If you don't have a good lawyer... you are dead . Even thought you have truth beside you.. 

RGV gaadi cheppadaniki.. saana chebuthadu.. 

Dabbulu Unte truth ledhu bongu ledhu... 

Ntha dabbu isthe RGV volunteer job tisukinnadu