JS+TDP

Sizzler

Just now, Sizzler said:

Thought JS won’t ally with TDP if BJP is playing the long game. I am wrong on my prediction and PK has come out open on the alliance. They are in this together without BJP. 

Pushpams gurinchi AP public knows very well and they know who is allied with them in back door 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Pushpams gurinchi AP public knows very well and they know who is allied with them in back door 

Why is CBN begging them to ally with him in 2024? BJP doesn’t even have 1% vote share in the state.

Just now, Sizzler said:

Why is CBN begging them to ally with him in 2024? BJP doesn’t even have 1% vote share in the state.

Next time kuda bjp ye ani telusu cbn ki

without bodi and shah..bjp helps cbn…..bodi shah vunnantha varaku cbn bend avuthadu jaggu la

9 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Thought JS won’t ally with TDP if BJP is playing the long game. I am wrong on my prediction and PK has come out open on the alliance. They are in this together without BJP. 

What JS does now is irrelevant. From what I see, BJP is big daddy for JSP and I see JS in a trap already. They can’t dare to come out of alliance with BJP. 

If you observe BJP, they don’t really care about state level politics and alliances up and until before the elections. Eg: Telangana. They may be following the same in Andhra. Edo okati chesuko po ani odikesinaru JSP but when the time comes, the leash will tighten for both TDP and JSP. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

without bodi and shah..bjp helps cbn…..bodi shah vunnantha varaku cbn bend avuthadu jaggu la

Pawala bending 4 nothing 🤣. Sendral bending everywhere

4 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Modi thatha parliament la cheppadu ayya CBN garu Jagga trap la padakandi Ani. Shah thatha meedha stones Modi thatha anmma ni wife ni kuda ishtam vachinattu veskunnaru. Fire ki petrol la Jagga ki ee idharu kalasru thatha ni weak chesaru. Antha easy kaadhu ee sari kuda. Just win aithe still bend ne adhe ee case. Thatha ni lock chesaru fafam 

Just now, Sucker said:

Modi thatha parliament la cheppadu ayya CBN garu Jagga trap la padakandi Ani. Shah thatha meedha stones Modi thatha anmma ni wife ni kuda ishtam vachinattu veskunnaru. Fire ki petrol la Jagga ki ee idharu kalasru thatha ni weak chesaru. Antha easy kaadhu ee sari kuda. Just win aithe still bend ne adhe ee case. Thatha ni lock chesaru fafam 

cover4_new_1200x768.jpeg

cc @appaji_pesarattu who is pouring petrol ?

24 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Pushpams wait n see mode lo unnaru evadu gelichina chivariki manake le support vallalo ballani kotukoni annatu

18 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Pushpams wait n see mode lo unnaru evadu gelichina chivariki manake le support vallalo ballani kotukoni annatu

Nuvemo Okka mukka la conclude chesav. Revenue kosam maa Pulkas VS Jaffas theds vepisthunnav 2 sides cover cheskunta. Adhi thelika fafam theds thagalesthunnam ikkada

31 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

What JS does now is irrelevant. From what I see, BJP is big daddy for JSP and I see JS in a trap already. They can’t dare to come out of alliance with BJP. 

If you observe BJP, they don’t really care about state level politics and alliances up and until before the elections. Eg: Telangana. They may be following the same in Andhra. Edo okati chesuko po ani odikesinaru JSP but when the time comes, the leash will tighten for both TDP and JSP. 

JS seems to be moving with their alliance plans with TDP. May be they will ask for more seats now. As long as BJP is in Centre, they will have control over JS+TDP.