Best chance for AP BJP

anna_gari_maata

I dont think YSRCP will go into NDA because of the specific vote bank of YSRCP... They will only continue their Outside support...

I think BJP might have agreed for CBN arrest to get the support of YSRCP for some bills in the Sept 18th Parliament session..

My Guess CBN will be out after that Parliament session...5gavml.gif

2 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

JSP alliance nundi baytaki vaste manchi ga YCP ni NDA loki lagacchu. Lekapothe TDP icche tokkalo 2-3 seats waste

BJP is not so easy to predict. Might as well have alliance with TDP+JSP. Doesn't make any difference for YCP.

10 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

I dont think YSRCP will go into NDA because of the specific vote bank of YSRCP... They will only continue their Outside support...

I think BJP might have agreed for CBN arrest to get the support of YSRCP for some bills in the Sept 18th Parliament session..

My Guess CBN will be out after that Parliament session...5gavml.gif

Lol BJP knows well that it can't survive by being a pro Hindu party because Hindu population is under serious decline in India

3 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Lol BJP knows well that it can't survive by being a pro Hindu party because Hindu population is under serious decline in India

BJP will not accept ani anatledu nenu....I am saying YSRCP will not go in...5gavml.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

I am not BJP accept cheyadu ani anatledu nenu....I am saying YSRCP will not go in...5gavml.gif

Let's see how it goes. This also a national level opportunity for YCP