Arey endukura ilanti content create chestaru

BeerBob123

12 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

there is absolutely NO need to be thankful to anybody forever for anything they did whatsoever. Politicians don't do anything for free and for every project they do, they all pocket 10-100 times the money in bribes (or pocket 100% of it using shell companies). Nobody does anything for free and especially, politicians are in it purely for bribes and BIG money. No one does "Praja Seva" and no one is the best - it's just that one is "better" than the others. They lack nijayithi. They just did their job (a substandard/mediocre job with compromised quality at the most to get most bribes) for what they were paid. If one politician did not do something (like improving a city), some other politician would have done it for sure. No one is thopu and there is always someone else to kick their butt.

in IT we do a ton of innovations at the client sites. They just appreciate it once and then forget about it. No need to be thankful to anyone forever and talk about it every day and every hour and every minute and every second - and doing BHAJANA even in sleep. We did what we were paid for and it wasn't for free (at least we did not take any bribes). Period.

Get out of slavish mentality.

Gratitude is a key ingredient to stay true to our roots. While I say that, I kinda concur with your point that we don't need to be extra thankful to anyone. In my case, I am always thankful to a lot of my teachers, friends, family that have played an important part in shaping my thoughts. 

Did the teachers not get paid to teach me? Yes, they did. But, the key is, they went an extra mile by putting in their more than 100% effort in teaching character that spans beyond the books. Friends and family took extra care guiding me through my lows and stood by me through my highs keeping me grounded. That's definitely worth my gratitude. That said, gratitude is not servitude. That is what has become of the latest trend in the politics. I still thank Manmohan and PVNR and the conditions that forced them to open up India. But for those circumstances and the political will, several middle class people like me could not have had an opportunity to eke a living in the private sector.

Similarly, there could be several people that benefited from the decisions of CBN & YSR. As long as they confine it to their personal spaces, no one has an issue. Humans are designed to have biases and opinions. The problem starts when one truth becomes sacred over the other, one person gets deified while the others get demonised. This is the current state of AP/Indian politics. The sense of neutrality is completely lost. That's where your post resonates with me. We are consistently fed that we need to be in indentured servitude to a person/family for everything that they have done for us. Unfortunately for them, they are wrong and they don't have my gratitude nor sympathy.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Gratitude is a key ingredient to stay true to our roots. While I say that, I kinda concur with your point that we don't need to be extra thankful to anyone. In my case, I am always thankful to a lot of my teachers, friends, family that have played an important part in shaping my thoughts. 

Did the teachers not get paid to teach me? Yes, they did. But, the key is, they went an extra mile by putting in their more than 100% effort in teaching character that spans beyond the books. Friends and family took extra care guiding me through my lows and stood by me through my highs keeping me grounded. That's definitely worth my gratitude. That said, gratitude is not servitude. That is what has become of the latest trend in the politics. I still thank Manmohan and PVNR and the conditions that forced them to open up India. But for those circumstances and the political will, several middle class people like me could not have had an opportunity to eke a living in the private sector.

Similarly, there could be several people that benefited from the decisions of CBN & YSR. As long as they confine it to their personal spaces, no one has an issue. Humans are designed to have biases and opinions. The problem starts when one truth becomes sacred over the other, one person gets deified while the others get demonised. This is the current state of AP/Indian politics. The sense of neutrality is completely lost. That's where your post resonates with me. We are consistently fed that we need to be in indentured servitude to a person/family for everything that they have done for us. Unfortunately for them, they are wrong and they don't have my gratitude nor sympathy.

Yeah, looking at the BHAJANA posts and discussions starting right from 4am, some people who really want to be thankful, grateful and have gratitude towards CBN - lose it. These are the same cult section of people who make their own favorite political leaders lose election - who would have otherwise won the election easily going by their long track record.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Yeah, looking at the BHAJANA posts and discussions starting right from 4am, some people who really want to be thankful, grateful and have gratitude towards CBN - lose it. These are the same cult section of people who make their own favorite political leaders lose election - who would have otherwise won the election easily going by their long track record.

The magic is the leaders have started believing in their cults. For example, CBN has started believing that he did bring IT to India and has become senile. He is going overboard in his claims and statements. That further alienates people who would otherwise have supported him. 

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2023 at 7:25 AM, RSUCHOU said:

The magic is the leaders have started believing in their cults. For example, CBN has started believing that he did bring IT to India and has become senile. He is going overboard in his claims and statements. That further alienates people who would otherwise have supported him. 

the comedy is - even CBN oorodu did not know until recently he is a "visionary" and brought IT to Hyd until the cults stated them, haha. Then he started making those statements too and also going overboard stating about he bringing the cellphones, the flashlight in cellphones, building Hyd and more...

• Haha 1