Austin sucks anta

ARYA

22 hours ago, ARYA said:

cry aa...cry ante edaina goppa unte cry sestaru em susi cry seyyali 105F+ for 5 months chusa 3 months of allergies chusaa leka 2 months of freeze chusa ani @CaliBoys asking andi9d4a71b384b8982917e4933b458f099b.gif

Annaii.. maa Austin meedha padi edusthunnav.. move ainatte na mee Wokefornia ki

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

em chusi edavali anna9d4a71b384b8982917e4933b458f099b.gif

Wokefornia nundi maa errati Austin ki move aina meeke teliyali anna.. thanks for going back ekkada maa Texas ni blue chesi10gutharemo ani @lbs feel authunde

6 minutes ago, ARYA said:

me too, I kept you in CC so that you dont miss the fun while I pull the lungis of my austin frendzz@3$%

Ahhh .. thank you. I dont want to miss the fun. I only visited Houston in Tx. Cousin moved to Dallss now. Should visit him and in the process visit Austin :D WFH perks. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Wokefornia nundi maa errati Austin ki move aina meeke teliyali anna.. thanks for going back ekkada maa Texas ni blue chesi10gutharemo ani @lbs feel authunde

Almost ayyindiga last time. ee sari guarantee :D Anduke Chump tata, Dhoni ni gokutunnadu Golf adadam ani :D

8 minutes ago, ARYA said:

me too, I kept you in CC so that you dont miss the fun while I pull the lungis of my austin frendzz@3$%

Anna I also just moved this year, moved from Pleasanton (staying in Bay Area for almost 13 years)

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2023 at 1:08 PM, hyperbole said:

Pollen allergies, heat, employment opportunities, lack of greenery/national parks, beaches and then property tax

Think rationally and to answer all the above:

Pollen allergies- Bad city planning, they only planeted female trees that emit pollen and not enough male trees to catch it. The only thing I can agree on the list, but most American cities are planned as such. 
heat- Even CA struggled this year with bad weather., what else to expect in Central TX,
employment opportunities- Market is bad everywhere now Austin is no exception now,
lack of greenery/national parks- Most Greenish city in TX, You should go southwest you ll appreciate the greenery in Austin. Tell me 1 major city that has a national park that in 100 mile proximity?
Beaches (Galveston vundi gaa 3 hrs lo or padre or Corpus Cristi) and then property tax compensates to No State tax, unless you have a big mansion and you salary is minimum wage.

50 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Think rationally and to answer all the above:

Pollen allergies- Bad city planning, they only planeted female trees that emit pollen and not enough male trees to catch it. The only thing I can agree on the list, but most American cities are planned as such. 
heat- Even CA struggled this year with bad weather., what else to expect in Central TX,
employment opportunities- Market is bad everywhere now Austin is no exception now,
lack of greenery/national parks- Most Greenish city in TX, You should go southwest you ll appreciate the greenery in Austin. Tell me 1 major city that has a national park that in 100 mile proximity?
Beaches (Galveston vundi gaa 3 hrs lo or padre or Corpus Cristi) and then property tax compensates to No State tax, unless you have a big mansion and you salary is minimum wage.

This post is comparison to California cities like Bay Area, LA and San Diego.

We have plentiful national parks, there is some hike or mountain pass every 5-10 miles.

The whole point here is the move worth it or not? And that is subjective in everyone’s case, for me it is not worth it. Additionally pay rate is not on par with CA

On 9/19/2023 at 2:34 PM, hyperbole said:

This post is comparison to California cities like Bay Area, LA and San Diego.

We have plentiful national parks, there is some hike or mountain pass every 5-10 miles.

The whole point here is the move worth it or not? And that is subjective in everyone’s case, for me it is not worth it. Additionally pay rate is not on par with CA

Again...Bay Area, LA, and San Diego are totally different. 

Bay area salaries are 2- 3X that of LA and San Diego salaries. This is not a Apples to Apples comparison. 
Also, understand that even though there are hikes every 10 mins.. the traffic is horrible in places like LA. I am not doing guesswork.. I lived there for 10 years.