Austin sucks anta

ARYA

13 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Again...Bay Area, LA, and San Diego are totally different. 

Bay area salaries are 2- 3X that of LA and San Diego salaries. This is not a Apples to Apples comparison. 
Also, understand that even though there are hikes every 10 mins.. the traffic is horrible in places like LA. I am not doing guesswork.. I lived there for 10 years. 

The comparison here is CA vs Austin and not LA vs Bay Area, I had studied and worked in all of these areas and by far San Diego is the best city I have lived in and there is absolutely no comparison to Austin or any another city in Texas. The fun factor is missing esp the extreme weather is a thing which becomes unbearable for any outdoor activities during summer months. 

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

The comparison here is CA vs Austin and not LA vs Bay Area, I had studied and worked in all of these areas and by far San Diego is the best city I have lived in and there is absolutely no comparison to Austin or any another city in Texas. The fun factor is missing esp the extreme weather is a thing which becomes unbearable for any outdoor activities during summer months. 

Adey not apples to apples comparison antunna basu. 
I totally agree.. San Diego is the best city in the US to live in and one of the happiest cities in the US. 
If you getting enough salary + you don't mind the CA taxes.. good for you. 

I spend over 150K in just CA taxes during my 10 years in LA. That is as much as I can save for my Kid's education.. Just saying...Everyone has their own priorities

14 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

San Diego is ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AreyOSamba said:

Adey not apples to apples comparison antunna basu. 
I totally agree.. San Diego is the best city in the US to live in and one of the happiest cities in the US. 
If you getting enough salary + you don't mind the CA taxes.. good for you. 

I spend over 150K in just CA taxes during my 10 years in LA. That is as much as I can save for my Kid's education.. Just saying...Everyone has their own priorities

Totally agreed ba..San Diego is best..Austin move worked out for everyone one who moved and got their own home dream fulfilled. Same people wouldn’t have had a decent home at these inflated prices

51 minutes ago, ARYA said:

@perugu_vada @Ravi860 ninna golf bolls padinai anta…car lu roof lu burra lu safe ee kada 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxmkUo3OeEn/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==

9d4a71b384b8982917e4933b458f099b.gif

cc: @reality @Konebhar6 @hyperbole

Na burra ni intlo ,,, na cara burrala ni garage lo petta .. so no idea ma side hails paddayo ledo 

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Aunu .. pick-up ki velthe school ki .. still carrying umbrella .. :so wat .. enti wats ur problem brahmi gif:

by the way from this Friday it will be 70’sbaby_dc1

Ina 6 months 95-117F endi ba@3$%