Olden days lo

veerigadu

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

maa vaadi kosam ani..ee sapiens book...comic version konna...

“Excellent” idea. It’s a master piece and I’m sure it will have an incredible impact on him.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, HEROO said:

ma oorlo no 2 povalante  inti baita vundedi chetlallo 

also baite padukune vallam holidays lo andaru buntaru kabbati antha bayam lekunde single ga thatha nanamma vallu ela vundevallo evaru lenapudu

If they were windowed, no body would invite them to their homes. They probably lived a very isolated and depressed life. Our customs were very cruel in some instances. 

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Will do some research. I’m going to definitely visit bro. It’s a much needed thing to do. It gives a new perspective to our mechanized lives.   

i visited that place..went on guided tour...definetly..it made a strong impact on me...

34 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i visited that place..went on guided tour...definetly..it made a strong impact on me...

Any suggestions bro? About the place etc. I’m dead serious when I say I want to visit this place.

I probably want to visit something that is Amish equivalent in India too. But I assume it’s too risky. 

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Any suggestions bro? About the place etc. I’m dead serious when I say I want to visit this place.

I probably want to visit something that is Amish equivalent in India. But I assume it’s too risky. 

amish people are old german tribe...they are located in lancastor PA...

even today also..they dont use technology...like phone or car..etc

they use only this...

1475270727-lancaster-pennsylvania.jpg

because...horse cant go beyond 15-20 miles...so that they can stay near to their village...

their dressing style and life style is completely different...

even in AI days...they live like olden days...completly with nature...far from modern day madness...

after i visit them...i felt like that is the life....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Asal how people protected themselves from snakes and animals entering their house??? For a change let’s back…oka 2000 years ago lifestyle gurinchiii

Ippatilagaaa kadhu kadhaaa. Back in the day asal enthaaaa hard ga undedhooo especially in India I always wonder. I imagine dark villages here and there. Very sparsely distrubuted households. Alot of grass with no proper transportation.  and too much permeation of animals into households.

everyone probably had homes built in their own agricultural fields. It was probably very dark after 6pm and you are on your own. You have to protect yourself all the time.

"Asalu road mida car Ela drive chese vallo asalu too much stress" ane oka 100 years tharvatha antaru.

It's an evolution. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

"Asalu road mida car Ela drive chese vallo asalu too much stress" ane oka 100 years tharvatha antaru.

It's an evolution. 

Yup…manam oka 50-100 yrs back vallani chusi ela bathikevallo anukunnam..inko 75-100 years tarvathi generation mana gurinchi kuda atlane anukuntaru same..

13 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

It's an evolution. 

Agreed. With the advent of automation everything will change drastically for sure.  But here in 2023, we are in the phase of enhancing our comforts. Or we want to make our lives more fast paced.

But back in the day it’s was a battle for life. People faced jeopardies in every walk of life. 

On a grand scale, this whole process can be encompassed under one umbrella “evolution”. There is no ambiguity in this perspective.

But the criticality of the issues in the past were very cruel. It was a life menacing to say the least. 

7 minutes ago, islander said:

Yup…manam oka 50-100 yrs back vallani chusi ela bathikevallo anukunnam..inko 75-100 years tarvathi generation mana gurinchi kuda atlane anukuntaru same..

Yeah. But “criticality” domain lo we cannot club them together. Discovery of a pain killer is not as important as compared to developing a vaccine to “small pox”

Even though both these discoveries are considered as strides in medicine industry.

We have to look at these two with different lens. 

20 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

amish people are old german tribe...they are located in lancastor PA...

even today also..they dont use technology...like phone or car..etc

they use only this...

1475270727-lancaster-pennsylvania.jpg

because...horse cant go beyond 15-20 miles...so that they can stay near to their village...

their dressing style and life style is completely different...

even in AI days...they live like olden days...completly with nature...far from modern day madness...

after i visit them...i felt like that is the life....

Unfortunately we cannot embrace their lifestyle. We are too deep in this drench of modernization. However being exposed to it for a day will remind us about our evolutionary roots. We might develop greater appreciation for life. “ appreciation” is greatest contributor to personal happiness. I don’t know anyone who is capable o being happy who lacks the ability to appreciate.

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Asal how people protected themselves from snakes and animals entering their house??? For a change let’s back…oka 2000 years ago lifestyle gurinchiii

Ippatilagaaa kadhu kadhaaa. Back in the day asal enthaaaa hard ga undedhooo especially in India I always wonder. I imagine dark villages here and there. Very sparsely distrubuted households. Alot of grass with no proper transportation.  and too much permeation of animals into households.

everyone probably had homes built in their own agricultural fields. It was probably very dark after 6pm and you are on your own. You have to protect yourself all the time.

maree 2000 years ago enduku, 200 years ago kuda chaala kashtanga undedi

23 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Unfortunately we cannot embrace their lifestyle. We are too deep in this drench of modernization. However being exposed to it for a day will remind us about our evolutionary roots. We might develop greater appreciation for life. “ appreciation” is greatest contributor to personal happiness. I don’t know anyone who is capable o being happy who lacks the ability to appreciate.

you should visit that place...if possible...

near by there is old train meuseum..like this..

best time..to visit is auguest, september...to see the fully grown corn by amish people...

and another best time is...fall colors...there is a  2-3 hour train (which is old generation train)...which covers the best parts of that place and fall colors...

RRMuseumofPA_MainPhoto0-0892528e5056a36_

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

They probably had their own technology. Ancient India was one of the most civilized society's. May be they had their own ways to keep Snakes away (like some trees, etc). And medicine to treat snake bites (herbs, etc). Also snakes are needed for agriculture to eat rats and other pests. They probably had their own ways to avoid snakes in fields.

What they did not have was medicine against pandemics. 

I saw in my village as a kid, snake catchers going to each house and catching snakes hiding in the house, roofs, corners and holes. Almost every house had at least one snake living inside the house without their knowledge!

leave alone 2000 or 200 years. Just imagine the period before computers were invented or even the period before the internet evolved and imagine the poor/slow communication back then. There was no email, social media, youtube, amazon,  doordash, swiggy, uber, pandora, apps, online banking, smartphones, smart cars, nothing - just writing letters for everything and waiting... as nothing was online. There were no forums but just a few local user groups here and there where people use to meet periodically in person.