Olden days lo

veerigadu

58 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

I saw in my village as a kid, snake catchers going to each house and catching snakes hiding in the house, roofs, corners and holes. Almost every house had at least one snake living inside the house without their knowledge!

leave alone 2000 or 200 years. Just imagine the period before computers were invented or even the period before the internet evolved and imagine the poor/slow communication back then. There was no email, social media, youtube, amazon,  doordash, swiggy, uber, pandora, apps, online banking, smartphones, smart cars, nothing - just writing letters for everything and waiting... as nothing was online. There were no forums but just a few local user groups here and there where people use to meet periodically in person.

When we build our first home in hyd outskirts, more than 50-60 snakes were found in my home. On the day when we put slab we found 10-12 in bricks, between cement bags, etc. It was all agriculture land before. For whatever reason snakes only visited my home. We let them go. My duty was to water plants in morning. I used to wear my dad's factory shoes and water plants. After more houses came in colony, they kind of vanished. 

13 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

maa vaadi kosam ani..ee sapiens book...comic version konna...

link eyi bro..nenu konta maa pillagalla kosam..

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Appatlone jagananna karra padhakam undedi .. andari illallo karralu pancharu .. paamulni champadaniki

Here we go. I knew there would be one comment like this from one of our infamous members. Congratulations. Take it easy anna 

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

When we build our first home in hyd outskirts, more than 50-60 snakes were found in my home. On the day when we put slab we found 10-12 in bricks, between cement bags, etc. It was all agriculture land before. For whatever reason snakes only visited my home. We let them go. My duty was to water plants in morning. I used to wear my dad's factory shoes and water plants. After more houses came in colony, they kind of vanished. 

Where? Which part of the city 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Here we go. I knew there would be one comment like this from one of our infamous members. Congratulations. Take it easy anna 

they are all sleepless and exhausted!.
posting CBN news right from 3 AM for sympathy all day and all night

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Joke anna .. take it easy

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Asal how people protected themselves from snakes and animals entering their house??? For a change let’s back…oka 2000 years ago lifestyle gurinchiii

Ippatilagaaa kadhu kadhaaa. Back in the day asal enthaaaa hard ga undedhooo especially in India I always wonder. I imagine dark villages here and there. Very sparsely distrubuted households. Alot of grass with no proper transportation.  and too much permeation of animals into households.

everyone probably had homes built in their own agricultural fields. It was probably very dark after 6pm and you are on your own. You have to protect yourself all the time.

Every civilization has it's own pets. We will be pets to machines in next 50 years. Machines will treat normal animals like dangerous, then any human who acts aggressively will be treated as a dangerous animal too

Couple of years back .. ma dog okati chanipoyindi .. rendu undevi .. naagu paamu ni pattukoni champayi compound loki vasthe .. papam oka daanini kaatesindi .. ma nana realize ayi hospital ki theeskelle lopu chanipoindi 😭

15 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Ledhu anna “Sapiens” aneee pusthakam 3rd time saduvuthunna. Just going back to those olden days and trying to be in their shoes for a change. They went through a lot. 

You have to understand, the world was a lot more interconnected atleast at a local level back then. I am talking about hunter gatherer tribes and the way they used to live, usually even the deadliest of snakes stay away from places which have a fire burning around. Plus being in a group it's easy to delegate some of the group members to watch over the protection of others taking turns to be the watchdog.