What is best techonology to move to after 6+ years working in IT

satire

1 hour ago, satire said:

What is best technology to move to after  6+ years working in IT for good pay and is it worth. I am looking to see what everyone has in thought processes. .

Please post after you decide here! So that it helps others as well.. lots of desis keep it to them self after gathering info 

2 hours ago, satire said:

What is best technology to move to after  6+ years working in IT for good pay and is it worth. I am looking to see what everyone has in thought processes. .

I thought when you are older person in tech industry you pivot into management or consulting.

2 hours ago, satire said:

Data Analytics if you are willing to learn. You will be set for next 15-20 yrs and paid highly.

If money is your criteria, you should get into a critical and complex area (AI, ML). 

If you easy to find jobs, learn SAAS products like Employee central, SalesForce, ServiceMax, etc. Plenty of opportunities and decent billing. 

If you want something to learn very easily, Manual & Automation testing. Horrible billing.

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Data Analytics if you are willing to learn. You will be set for next 15-20 yrs and paid highly.

If money is your criteria, you should get into a critical and complex area (AI, ML). 

If you easy to find jobs, learn SAAS products like Employee central, SalesForce, ServiceMax, etc. Plenty of opportunities and decent billing. 

If you want something to learn very easily, Manual & Automation testing. Horrible billing.

Bhayya stats AI/ML ela vuntundhi?