interstellar vs inception…

dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, shaktimaan said:

Inception just for the quirky idea and if you think enough, that idea is plausible

Every time I watch it, I find something new 

Nolan's movies are mostly about these kinda ideas, and that's what makes them stand apart from the pack

he'll take an idea that works as an independent small film and make it into a summer blockbuster. mostly it doesn't work, but atleast we get to watch non-super hero movie for some summers.. so that's better than nothing.

48 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

which movie is nolan’s best work….?

just finished watching inception with my son….in every watch there is a new detail or layer in nolan movies…

Not even debatable. Inception is his best movie.

interstellar movie man desi audience ki mind blowing anipisthundi kani alanti stories bochedochai (contact movie for eg) and even in lots of sci-fi books written by Arthur c Clarke and others

inception is whole new ball game from plot to story to screenplay to music,  to cinematography everything was reinnovated for maximum impact.

only mistake in inception is that. Nolan didn’t know how weak US border is. Cobb could have easily transported himself into US through a weak border in the south. Ah okka point agree chesi movie chusthe mind blowing untundi. Ofcourse this border opinion is very personal and reserved for technical cinema discussions. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Inception just for the quirky idea and if you think enough, that idea is plausible

Every time I watch it, I find something new 

for me interstellar gave me a mind blowing experience…

inception…needs two-three rewatch to understand completely….

but in nolan movie…i find there is deep philosophical concepts like reality, time, existence..etc

even nolan brother’s writing also same…you would have the same experience…. if you watch the … west world series…in hbo…

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tryad said:

Nolan's movies are mostly about these kinda ideas, and that's what makes them stand apart from the pack

he'll take an idea that works as an independent small film and make it into a summer blockbuster. mostly it doesn't work, but atleast we get to watch non-super hero movie for some summers.. so that's better than nothing.

Hulu lo manchi Indie movies untayi 

Im a big fan of indies 

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

but in nolan movie…i find there is deep philosophical concepts like reality, time, existence..etc

even nolan brother’s writing also same…you would have the same experience…. if you watch the … west world series…in hbo…

Interstellar lo when they come back to the ship from the water planet and cooper starts looking at videos sent by his daughter, alaanti emotional scene nenu ye Telugu movie lo chudale!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

interstellar movie man desi audience ki mind blowing anipisthundi kani alanti stories bochedochai and even in sci-fi books.

inception is whole new ball game from plot to story to screenplay to music,  to cinematography everything was reinnovated for maximum impact.

only mistake in inception is that. Nolan didn’t know how weak US border is. Cobb could have easily transported himself into US through a weak border in the south. Ah okka point agree chesi movie chusthe mind blowing untundi. Ofcourse this opinion is very personal and reserved for technical cinema discussions. 

agree…i saw the article about inception called “new age original thought of sci-fi movie” ani…

but interstellar is still difficult to understand…today my son wants to watch that movie…i have to sit with him…and explaining where he got confused…

but so how interstellar made a huge impact on me…

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Watch Prestige if you haven’t 

2 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

interstellar movie man desi audience ki mind blowing anipisthundi kani alanti stories bochedochai and even in sci-fi books.

only mistake in inception is that. Nolan didn’t know how weak US border is. Cobb could have easily transported himself into US through a weak border in the south. Ah okka point agree chesi movie chusthe mind blowing untundi. Ofcourse this border opinion is very personal and reserved for technical cinema discussions. 

Nolan seems to introduce the heist angle and dream within dream to Japanese movie 'Paprika', and came out with inception. an action summer blockbuster at its core, not a great film.

he over explains everything, probably because he is making a summer blockbuster, but it takes out all beauty in his films writing. they come off as bland and pretentious.

inception is definitely better than interstellar though.