interstellar vs inception…

dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, shaktimaan said:

another English director I like is Guy Ritchie. Lock Stock and are just ❤️

Nolan at this point is not English. :)

his movies are typical big budget hollywood summer blockbuster types.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Hulu lo manchi Indie movies untayi 

Im a big fan of indies 

there were a bunch of awesome indie movies last year.

my fav was Crimes of the Future..

but be warned before watching the movie.. it is directed by Cronenberg, and will have his aesthetics. which means 'THe Fly' kinda aesthetics.

3 minutes ago, Tryad said:

there were a bunch of awesome indie movies last year.

my fav was Crimes of the Future..

but be warned before watching the movie.. it is directed by Cronenberg, and will have his aesthetics. which means 'THe Fly' kinda aesthetics.

I’ll try to watch. Planning to go to Sundance next year, always wanted to go there 

17 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

agree…i saw the article about inception called “new age original thought of sci-fi movie” ani…

but interstellar is still difficult to understand…today my son wants to watch that movie…i have to sit with him…and explaining where he got confused…

but so how interstellar made a huge impact on me…

Don’t get me wrong. Interstellar is a great movie. But compared to Inception. The original plot and storyline of Interstellar is not that new. Nolan played the scifi angle confined to a family between father and daughter. The crux of the movie of interstellar…, (spoiler alert) is that love transcends dimensions. If you know what I mean. 

and that concept is difficult for younger kids to understand if they don’t even understand that there are higher dimensions than the regular 4 dimensions we see and perceive. 

inception on other hand is not only new concept in sci fi but also as s handled every well as an amalgamation of screenplay, acting, music, and cinematography. Compared to the complexity and genuineness of inception…, insterstellar is fairly ordinary in contrast. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

which movie is nolan’s best work….?

just finished re watching inception with my son….in every watch there is a new detail or layer in nolan movies…

Interstellar is my favourite due to my interest in space science. Although both movies are extraordinary in their own way.

• Upvote 1

With the risk of being ridiculed and trashed by Nolan fans here. I will still say this.

I think Nolan is fixated on physical dimensions aspect a lot. He is just a big physics fan I guess. These two movies mentioned above are similar on principle. Yet different in some ways. 

Contrary to popular opinion, I love Tarantino movies. They are enriched with a lot of drama and emotions. It’s more human and less quixotic. Tarantino is a master story teller. He is role model for all emerging movie directors. 

53 minutes ago, Tryad said:

both are utterly boring and among the worst of Nolan's movies.

Dunkirk Tenet are my favs

and after watching the latest Batman, I've come to hate Nolan's batman even more.

ninnu evadu adigaadu ra bokka

tenet is worst films of nolan, one more reason to confirm you are a retard

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

With the risk of being ridiculed and trashed by Nolan fans here. I will still say this.

I think Nolan is fixated on physical dimensions aspect a lot. These two movies are similar on principle. Yet different. 

explain 

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I think Nolan is fixated on physical dimensions aspect a lot. He is just a big physics fan I guess. These two movies mentioned above are similar on principle. Yet different in some ways. 

Contrary to popular opinion, I love Tarantino movies. They are enriched with a lot of drama and emotions. It’s more human and less quixotic. Tarantino is a master story teller. He is role model for all emerging movie directors. 

yeah Nolan is overrated. Tarantino movies have spunk and are entertaining.

this is common knowledge.

43 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Don’t get me wrong. Interstellar is a great movie. But compared to Inception. The original plot and storyline of Interstellar is not that new. Nolan played the scifi angle confined to a family between father and daughter. The crux of the movie of interstellar…, (spoiler alert) is that love transcends dimensions. If you know what I mean. 

and that concept is difficult for younger kids to understand if they don’t even understand that there are higher dimensions than the regular 4 dimensions we see and perceive. 

inception on other hand is not only new concept in sci fi but also as s handled every well as an amalgamation of screenplay, acting, music, and cinematography. Compared to the complexity and genuineness of inception…, insterstellar is fairly ordinary in contrast. 

i don’t remember….there is any movie on 5th dimension related concepts…

i have disused this earlier..

coming to inception…most of the concepts are already covered in aadi shankaraacharya writings…including that minor detail like how time works in dreams…etc…all nolan did is added some action sequences to a deeper philosophical concept…which is impressive job…

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

i don’t remember….there is any movie on 5th dimension related concepts…

i have disused this earlier..

coming to inception…most of the concepts are already covered in aadi shankaraacharya writings…including that minor detail like how time works in dreams…etc…all nolan did is added some action sequences to a deeper philosophical concept…which is impressive job…

aadi shankaracharya naa

Oh My God Wow GIF