interstellar vs inception…

dasari4kntr

new batman is boring....

batman begins by nolan is cult classic....nolan wants to show...clear difference between justice vs revenge..

and also he touched few realistic points of vigilantism....and raise of batman...

and agree that..dark knight and dark knight rises is overrated.. 

37 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

new batman is boring....

batman begins by nolan is cult classic....nolan wants to show...clear difference between justice vs revenge..

and also he touched few realistic points of vigilantism....and raise of batman...

The Batman is the purest batman movie ever made. Its like they directly transported batman from the comics.

nolan's batman were all like action thrillers, including batman begins that had weird mystical tone to it. It may be good as a movie, but not a batman movie.

I know that a lot of people found the movie boring, but that's because its not the typical blockbuster thriller movie, but a Batman movie. surprised the movie made a lot of money still, and part 2 is on.

Batman is peak DC. Matt Reeves showed that he can bring in the real Batman without any of the protracted drama that Nolan filled his batman movies with. last 30mins were disappointing, but this movie is better than the pretentious Joker, that tried to do political commentary with tired cliches.

Nolan's movies are good stepping stone to achieve this incredible Batman that we currently have.

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ikkada aadi shankaracharya peru ettinanduku..nannu troll chese oka half brain gaadu...ee maayaavaadam chadavali...

BG8O1zB.png

po798PZ.png

J9TjH1w.png

YC60E8T.png

3Tq1IEz.pngtEDbit7.png

6ffq99n.png

g5bA6ye.png

Bro nuvvu maree entha highest philosophy ekkada chepthe half brain gallaki artham avvadhu vallaki 

pichi Kukka inti bhyata unte dhanni kottala vadhileyala ane doubt lo unde

Inception concept copied antunnaru..

Several critics and scholars have noted the film has many striking similarities to the 2006 anime film Paprika by Satoshi Kon (and Yasutaka Tsutsui's 1993 novel of the same name), including plot similarities, similar scenes, and similar characters, arguing that Inception was influenced by Paprika.[62][63][64][132][133] Several sources have also noted plot similarities between the film and the 2002 Uncle Scrooge comic The Dream of a Lifetime by Don Rosa.[134][135][136] The influence of Tarkovsky's Solaris on Inception was noted as well.[137][138]

6 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

new batman is boring....

6 hours ago, Tryad said:

The Batman is the purest batman movie ever made. Its like they directly transported batman from the comics.

nolan's batman were all like action thrillers, including batman begins that had weird mystical tone to it. It may be good as a movie, but not a batman movie.

I know that a lot of people found the movie boring, but that's because its not the typical blockbuster thriller movie, but a Batman movie. surprised the movie made a lot of money still, and part 2 is on.

Batman is peak DC. Matt Reeves showed that he can bring in the real Batman without any of the protracted drama that Nolan filled his batman movies with. last 30mins were disappointing, but this movie is better than the pretentious Joker, that tried to do political commentary with tired cliches.

Nolan's movies are good stepping stone to achieve this incredible Batman that we currently have.

Matt Reeves Batman new version was very boring to my taste. The investigative style itself was very boring.

Real Batman close to comics was Batman Returns (1992) directed by Tim Burton. Batman Comics fans ki dinni kotte cinema dorakadhu. Kick ass movie Idhi. 

Coming to Nolan’s Batman Dark Knight series, all 3 movies are cinematic excellence driving away from Comics. DC hired Nolan to reinnovate Batman and he did the job perfectly. 

Particularly Telugu cinemas tho spoil ayipoina na lanti minds ki,,, Dark knight rises is the best in the series. Seriously. aged hero. Gone underdog. And rises from ashes concept done and dusted ayina kuda, coming from Nolan it was exhilarating for me. For my personal taste. Particularly the ending of Dark Knoght rise was a novelistic ending. Batman installing software patch to the bat rover. And escaping the mask, and bomb blast at the same time. Finally recognized as a hero in Gotham. Then appearing as Wayne in Italian cafe with cat women gf. Is pure heroic elevation cinema moment for me. Personal opinion. 

1 minute ago, MrDexter said:

Matt Reeves Batman new version was very boring to my taste. The investigative style itself was very boring.

Real Batman close to comics was Batman Returns (1992) directed by Tim Burton. Batman Comics fans ki dinni kotte cinema dorakadhu. Kick ass movie Idhi. 

Coming to Nolan’s Batman Dark Knight series, all 3 movies are cinematic excellence driving away from Comics. DC hired Nolan to reinnovate Batman and he did the job perfectly. 

Particularly Telugu cinemas tho spoil ayipoina na lanti minds ki,,, Dark knight rises is the best in the series. Seriously. aged hero. Gone underdog. And rises from ashes concept done and dusted ayina kuda, coming from Nolan it was exhilarating for me. For my personal taste. Particularly the ending of Dark Knoght rise was a novelistic ending. Batman installing software patch to the bat rover. And escaping the mask, and bomb blast at the same time. Finally recognized as a hero in Gotham. Then appearing as Wayne in Italian cafe with cat women gf. Is pure heroic elections cinema moment for me. Personal opinion. 

I love Tim Burton's movies in general, and his Batman was also made in his own unique comedic tone. I don't think any batman comic fan would put Tim Burton's movie over the new Batman.

Lot of them would still put Dark Knight ahead as a pure movie that had batman in it. Like you said Nolan's Batman is about being a super hero.

Matt Reeves Batman is the detective vigilante, hiding behind the shadows. I'd say even Batman v Superman had a better batman intro, and got the character better than Nolan did, who he made batman some kind of right wing superhero.

I was genuinely surprised that the new Batman did so well at the theatres. a lot of people found it boring, but still kudos to Matt Reeves for pushing boundaries in blockbuster filmmaking around Batman, that wasn't even thought possible before. He made a pure Batman movie, the kind comic fans have been waiting for decades.

Nolan surely needs to be appreciated for bringing scientific approach to movies but most of the concepts he touches are in reality purely theoretical i.e science fiction...

My point is we should not get carried away in Nolan's imaginative world of sci-fiction..

Some things in interstellar which are just theory and unproven

1. Cooper's black hole trip is apparently pure science fiction
  2. Interstellar's wormhole is still just theoretical
  3. Planets surrounding Interstellar's Gargantua black hole would most likely be uninhabitable

18 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Inception concept copied antunnaru..

Several critics and scholars have noted the film has many striking similarities to the 2006 anime film Paprika by Satoshi Kon (and Yasutaka Tsutsui's 1993 novel of the same name), including plot similarities, similar scenes, and similar characters, arguing that Inception was influenced by Paprika.[62][63][64][132][133] Several sources have also noted plot similarities between the film and the 2002 Uncle Scrooge comic The Dream of a Lifetime by Don Rosa.[134][135][136] The influence of Tarkovsky's Solaris on Inception was noted as well.[137][138]

not copied ley.

people take 'concept' films seriously. Paprika is a much better well rounded film compared to Inception, which is an action thriller at its core.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Particularly Telugu cinemas tho spoil ayipoina na lanti minds ki,,, Dark knight rises is the best in the series. Seriously. aged hero. Gone underdog. And rises from ashes concept done and dusted ayina kuda, coming from Nolan it was exhilarating for me. For my personal taste. Particularly the ending of Dark Knoght rise was a novelistic ending. Batman installing software patch to the bat rover. And escaping the mask, and bomb blast at the same time. Finally recognized as a hero in Gotham. Then appearing as Wayne in Italian cafe with cat women gf. Is pure heroic elections cinema moment for me. Personal opinion. 

Mostly I was a little irritated with the Joker movie, even if the lead performance was top notch. The movie was quite over the top in its political themes.. There was less joker madness and more lecturing about class in the movie.

Batman somewhat brought some sanity to that universe, by sticking to the roots of the character, instead of making him a saviour with a god complex.

10 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Nolan surely needs to be appreciated for bringing scientific approach to movies but most of the concepts he touches are in reality purely theoretical i.e science fiction...

My point is we should not get carried away in Nolan's imaginative world of sci-fiction..

Some things in interstellar which are just theory and unproven

1. Cooper's black hole trip is apparently pure science fiction
  2. Interstellar's wormhole is still just theoretical
  3. Planets surrounding Interstellar's Gargantua black hole would most likely be uninhabitable

nolan takes an interesting idea and tries to make a big budget movie out of it.

but he doesn't have the skills of guys like spielberg to create interesting characters. for eg. spielberg completely botched Jurassic Park book, with a simplistic disaster movie on dinosaurs.. when the book is basically a critique on engineering from scientists.

but still spielberg still managed to wow the audience and made a lot of people pick up the greatest anarchist sci fi book ever written. Because he knew which parts to leave and which ones to keep to wow people.

Nolan lacks this insight. He has his actors mouthing pages and pages of dialogues, often leaving the audience feeling like being beaten with a hammer, and still people leave the theatre without actually understanding the movie.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Tryad said:

Mostly I was a little irritated with the Joker movie, even if the lead performance was top notch. The movie was quite over the top in its political themes.. There was less joker madness and more lecturing about class in the movie.

Batman somewhat brought some sanity to that universe, by sticking to the roots of the character, instead of making him a saviour with a god complex.

Thats why i dont consider Joker as batman movie. I like the Jaoquin Pheonix for his performance, and he did good job. appreicatable. but its not a batman movie for me.

Yeah, I see that you love the new Batman movie. I think it appealed to your taste. But I am saying in a friendly way dont take it to heart. new Batman was generally ignored. and does not stand in the same line as Tim Burtons and Nolan's movies.

1 minute ago, MrDexter said:

Thats why i dont consider Joker as batman movie. I like the Jaoquin Pheonix for his performance, and he did good job. appreicatable. but its not a batman movie for me.

Yeah, I see that you love the new Batman movie. I think it appealed to your taste. But I am saying in a friendly way dont take it to heart. new Batman was generally ignored. and does not stand in the same line as Tim Burtons and Nolan's movies.

why would I take your opinion to heart? haha.. Its just a movie.

the new Batman is highly rated though, and nobody ignores it like its nothing. other than may be common blockbuster audience. The movie does have its problems in the last 20mins, but it made a lot of money and there's a part 2 coming.

so where did you get the idea that it was ignored?

55 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I love Tim Burton's movies in general, and his Batman was also made in his own unique comedic tone. I don't think any batman comic fan would put Tim Burton's movie over the new Batman.

Lot of them would still put Dark Knight ahead as a pure movie that had batman in it. Like you said Nolan's Batman is about being a super hero.

Matt Reeves Batman is the detective vigilante, hiding behind the shadows. I'd say even Batman v Superman had a better batman intro, and got the character better than Nolan did, who he made batman some kind of right wing superhero.

I was genuinely surprised that the new Batman did so well at the theatres. a lot of people found it boring, but still kudos to Matt Reeves for pushing boundaries in blockbuster filmmaking around Batman, that wasn't even thought possible before. He made a pure Batman movie, the kind comic fans have been waiting for decades.

Original Batman comics are...... Surprise Surprise!!! Comical in nature. and have a touch of comedy in it. Just like the Tim Burton's Batman Returns (1992).  

I actually think otherwise. Nolans and Tim burtons renditions stand out as favorites compared to new Batman. but i understand there are die hard fans like yourself for the new batman. I am not saying it’s bad. I am only saying that new Batmns movie investigation topic was boring. The investigaiton topic itself should have been more intresting is what i feel. it didn just appeal for me. The hook was missing. Without a hook. You can’t keep watching. Thats why it was boring.

17 minutes ago, Tryad said:

why would I take your opinion to heart? haha.. Its just a movie.

the new Batman is highly rated though, and nobody ignores it like its nothing. other than may be common blockbuster audience. The movie does have its problems in the last 20mins, but it made a lot of money and there's a part 2 coming.

so where did you get the idea that it was ignored?

It’s my idea. Within my circle. I am not quoting anyone here. 
I can talk about the burtons and Nolan’s movies for hours at stretch on how it was made, what were the best moments acting wise direction wise, shot division, screenplay points. Editing everything. 
with the new Batman movie honestly nothing comes to my mind which stands out. Again. That’s only my opinion