interstellar vs inception…

dasari4kntr

16 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Original Batman comics are...... Surprise Surprise!!! Comical in nature. and have a touch of comedy in it. Just like the Tim Burton's Batman Returns (1992).  

I actually think otherwise. Nolans and Tim burtons renditions stand out as favorites compared to new Batman. but i understand there are die hard fans like yourself for the new batman. I am not saying it’s bad. I am only saying that new Batmns movie investigation topic was boring. The investigaiton topic itself should have been more intresting is what i feel. it didn just appeal for me. The hook was missing. Without a hook. You can’t keep watching. Thats why it was boring.

hmmm.. original Batman comics had touch of comedy to them?? okay. first time I've heard that. I thought people like Tim Burton's version because they like Tim Burton - not Batman. Or may be that film came out at the time when popular Batman media was a bit campy, but Batman didn't start out that way. It was dark. The first few editions were of a dark vigilante cum detective - as what the new Batman movie portrayed.

the investigation in new Batman didn't need any special hook. Its all in the atmosphere created by Reeves for the movie. That is the hook. The character of Bruce Wayne protrayed by Pattinson as a grey amoral person is the hook.

you can say its bad, and boring etc, but Batman fans are not saying that at all. many would even rate the new Batman ahead of Nolans, which I predict are going to age badly given how cheesy they get. Nolan's movie has a blockbuster feel to it though sure.

Once Reeves finishes with his Batman, fans may be willing to say tata byee byee to Nolans. He's just getting started, and what a fantastic first movie.

10 minutes ago, Tryad said:

hmmm.. original Batman comics had touch of comedy to them?? okay. first time I've heard that. I thought people like Tim Burton's version because they like Tim Burton - not Batman. Or may be that film came out at the time when popular Batman media was a bit campy, but Batman didn't start out that way. It was dark. The first few editions were of a dark vigilante cum detective - as what the new Batman movie portrayed.

the investigation in new Batman didn't need any special hook. Its all in the atmosphere created by Reeves for the movie. That is the hook. The character of Bruce Wayne protrayed by Pattinson as a grey amoral person is the hook.

you can say its bad, and boring etc, but Batman fans are not saying that at all. many would even rate the new Batman ahead of Nolans, which I predict are going to age badly given how cheesy they get. Nolan's movie has a blockbuster feel to it though sure.

Once Reeves finishes with his Batman, fans may be willing to say tata byee byee to Nolans. He's just getting started, and what a fantastic first movie.

yes very dark

giphy.gif

1966 first batman

please bro. 

8 minutes ago, Tryad said:

Batman comics didn't start in 1960s, duh!

Even the original comics are Comics. They have a style called as slap-stick comedy.

Detective140.JPG

Thats why the first movie/series was made in such a way. It was not an reinnovation. It was movie style rendition of the comic version.

batman-happy-dance.gif

tumblr_nfcd84GjRL1s2wio8o1_500.gif

e1dc7910fba7b1a0d209d66dd40098560b6bca7b

5 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Even the original comics are Comics. They have a style called as slap-stick comedy.

Detective140.JPG

try a poster without the Robin. Batman will always be remembered for being dark and gritty, exactly the look the Matt Reeves was going for.

the film may not have been a hit with regular audience, but Batman fans were almost bowled over the new Batman film. No Batman expects campy fun film.

Tim Burton is an exception because of the overall look of his film.. the weird mix between gothic and comedic in all his movies is something Burton does well, but its not where Batman is today.

you'll be surprised how many Batman fans love the new Batman. They don't hate Nolan's version like I do, though. I have a visceral reaction to Nolan's films. but after Tenet, I sort of softened up on Nolan. I like the Tenet Nolan.

5 minutes ago, Tryad said:

try a poster without the Robin. Batman will always be remembered for being dark and gritty, exactly the look the Matt Reeves was going for.

the film may not have been a hit with regular audience, but Batman fans were almost bowled over the new Batman film. No Batman expects campy fun film.

Tim Burton is an exception because of the overall look of his film.. the weird mix between gothic and comedic in all his movies is something Burton does well, but its not where Batman is today.

you'll be surprised how many Batman fans love the new Batman. They don't hate Nolan's version like I do, though. I have a visceral reaction to Nolan's films. but after Tenet, I sort of softened up on Nolan. I like the Tenet Nolan.

Ok bro light.

2 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Ok bro light.

you may have been hurt at my hate for Nolan's batman, but that's just my personal opinion. I know those movies are universally loved.

but for you to claim that new Batman will be ignored is a bit of a stretch. Even rottentomatoes rates The Batman highly, close to dark knight and rises movies. other rankings place it even higher.

there's no one out there who's completely trashing the new Batman movie like you claim.

I understand you found it boring though. That's fine. Its your personal opinion.

3 minutes ago, Tryad said:

you may have been hurt at my hate for Nolan's batman, but that's just my personal opinion. I know those movies are universally loved.

but for you to claim that new Batman will be ignored is a bit of a stretch. Even rottentomatoes rates The Batman highly, close to dark knight and rises movies. other rankings place it even higher.

there's no one out there who's completely trashing the new Batman movie like you claim.

I understand you found it boring though. That's fine. Its your personal opinion.

hahaha Bro, I just dont want to make it a dog fight. andhuke humble ga lets agree to disagree ani ala annanu. 

We dont ened to agree with each other. you are allowed to have your own opinions. 

Just now, MrDexter said:

hahaha Bro, I just dont want to make it a dog fight. andhuke humble ga lets agree to disagree ani ala annanu. 

We dont ened to agree with each other. you are allowed to have your own opinions. 

nenekkada fight chesa? lmao.

there's nothing to agree to disagree. Its a fact that the new Batman is loved by Batman fans. kaadhu ani nuvvu anatamey vintha ga undhi.

I already agreed that for some the movie may come across as boring ani. So there's no need to insist that Batman fans trashed the movie, when they didn't.

it consistently rates as one of the best batman movies ever made. almost on par with Dark Knight - according to these lists.

2 hours ago, MrDexter said:

Matt Reeves Batman new version was very boring to my taste. The investigative style itself was very boring.

Real Batman close to comics was Batman Returns (1992) directed by Tim Burton. Batman Comics fans ki dinni kotte cinema dorakadhu. Kick ass movie Idhi. 

Coming to Nolan’s Batman Dark Knight series, all 3 movies are cinematic excellence driving away from Comics. DC hired Nolan to reinnovate Batman and he did the job perfectly. 

Particularly Telugu cinemas tho spoil ayipoina na lanti minds ki,,, Dark knight rises is the best in the series. Seriously. aged hero. Gone underdog. And rises from ashes concept done and dusted ayina kuda, coming from Nolan it was exhilarating for me. For my personal taste. Particularly the ending of Dark Knoght rise was a novelistic ending. Batman installing software patch to the bat rover. And escaping the mask, and bomb blast at the same time. Finally recognized as a hero in Gotham. Then appearing as Wayne in Italian cafe with cat women gf. Is pure heroic elevation cinema moment for me. Personal opinion. 

batman vi animated movies kooda baaguntayi…some if them are dark theamed too…i watched all most all of the animated movies…

some of my fav…

MV5BZDU1ZGRiY2YtYmZjMi00ZDQwLWJjMWMtNzUw

Jla_doom_2012.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tryad said:

nenekkada fight chesa? lmao.

there's nothing to agree to disagree. Its a fact that the new Batman is loved by Batman fans. kaadhu ani nuvvu anatamey vintha ga undhi.

I already agreed that for some the movie may come across as boring ani. So there's no need to insist that Batman fans trashed the movie, when they didn't.

it consistently rates as one of the best batman movies ever made. almost on par with Dark Knight - according to these lists.

Yeah bro, lets agree to diasgree. But we both agree on one thing. Everybody have different tastes. So chill. 

14 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Yeah bro, lets agree to diasgree. But we both agree on one thing. Everybody have different tastes. So chill. 

dude, I don't disagree with your taste.

I'm saying you are projecting your taste on to batman fans and claiming some thing that is obviously wrong.

batman movie is popular and loved by batman fans. the movie opened to spectacular reviews, and even the negative reviews were about its lenght and being too gritty. So I don't know why you have to bring that up.

you could've just left it at it was boring, and the worst ever batman.. and I wouldn't contest that.