🙏🙏రాజన్న రాజ్యాంగం

HEROO

ఒక మనిషిని దారుణంగా గొడ్డలితో నరికి హత్య చేసిన కేసులో ముద్దాయికి బెయిల్..
 ఒక మనిషిని చంపి ఏకంగా ఇంటి దగ్గర డెలివరీ చేసిన హంతకుడికి బెయిల్..

కోడి కత్తితో చిన్న  గాటు వేసిన మనిషికి ఐదేళ్ల నుండి... నో బెయిల్.
గొప్ప చట్టాలు 🙏🙏రాజన్న రాజ్యాంగం

https://x.com/KotteKavya/status/1705462130198315403?s=20

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Amit shah is home minister of India. Lmao Read through the lines. It’s an indication of law and order in our country. 

Jagan anna court ki attend avvaka pothe law and order issue in our country na wooowwww

manolla caselu aithe center ki elli ongovaali

against aithe court ki vellakunda thapinchukuni thiragali

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Amit shah is home minister of India. Lmao Read through the lines. It’s an indication of law and order in our country. 

Wow..very proud of this answer vuncle...jai jagan..johar ysr..!

51 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I understand you can stoop low for Jagga. But not this level. 

12 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

I understand you can stoop low for Jagga. But not this level. 

I know Jaggad is not a saint. But can this guy be incharge of law and order in India. I don’t care if he is minister of roads or whatever. But this guy can’t be HM. That’s my point here. Don’t take it to heart. 

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/Amit-Shah-was-the-mastermind-in-entire-conspiracy-says-CBI/article16211041.ece/amp/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I know Jaggad is not a saint. But can this guy be incharge of law and order in India. I don’t care if he is minister of roads or whatever. But this guy can’t be HM. That’s my point here. Don’t take it to heart. 

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/Amit-Shah-was-the-mastermind-in-entire-conspiracy-says-CBI/article16211041.ece/amp/

Ya kodi kathi, babai murder case adigithe Amit Shah antunnav ... as usual diversion tactic

3 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Ya kodi kathi, babai murder case adigithe Amit Shah antunnav ... as usual diversion tactic

Jaggad is not a factor here. I’m talking about the person who is heading law and order situation in the country. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Jaggad is not a factor here. I’m talking about the person who is heading law and order situation in the country. 

Ok hypothetical scenario for you.

Let's say center changes government, will Jagga release the Kodi kathi guy ? Whom are you fooling ?

1 hour ago, HEROO said:

ఒక మనిషిని దారుణంగా గొడ్డలితో నరికి హత్య చేసిన కేసులో ముద్దాయికి బెయిల్..
 ఒక మనిషిని చంపి ఏకంగా ఇంటి దగ్గర డెలివరీ చేసిన హంతకుడికి బెయిల్..

కోడి కత్తితో చిన్న  గాటు వేసిన మనిషికి ఐదేళ్ల నుండి... నో బెయిల్.
గొప్ప చట్టాలు 🙏🙏రాజన్న రాజ్యాంగం

https://x.com/KotteKavya/status/1705462130198315403?s=20

aeithe endhi vaa its common... for example nadi road medha 100s of people chusthundaga oka lawyer couple ne murder cheinchnodki MLA ticket echadu KaChRa.

41 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Ok hypothetical scenario for you.

Let's say center changes government, will Jagga release the Kodi kathi guy ? Whom are you fooling ?

Aathhh care about Jaggad. Believe it or not. I know you will not believe when I say this. But that’s okay.

I’m talking about principle here of being a union home minister. Amit shah being a BJP chief is upto their discretion.  But he is unfit to hold a home minister portfolio. That’s my point and it ends there. 

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Aathhh care about Jaggad. Believe it or not. I know you will not believe when I say this. But that’s okay.

I’m talking about principle here of being a union home minister. Amit shah being a BJP chief is their party strand. But he is unfit for a home minister portfolio. That’s my point and it ends there. 

Let's say you just don't have the guts to say Jagga is purely biased as a ruler to the level of extremism and you act as a jaffa under the mask of neutral. Matter over. 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I’m talking about principle here of being a union home minister. Amit shah being a BJP chief is upto their discretion.  But he is unfit to hold a home minister portfolio. That’s my point and it ends there. 

evadu sane mari

congi misused ippudu pushpams danni 100 times using brutally

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Annagaru patel-patwari system ni theesesinandhaku reds tho Gujarat patela kalisi chesthunna sketch antava anna

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Let's say you just don't have the guts to say Jagga is purely biased as a ruler to the level of extremism and you act as a jaffa under the mask of neutral. Matter over. 

I told many times in this very db that he is a factionist. His brain doesn’t work the same way like yours or mine. He is raised in a household where everything is white or black. There is no such thing called fair and square in his world. It’s funny that you use big words such as guts blah blah. I think I’m the the only one who is capable of criticizing anyone and everyone. Granted I might be a bit more biased towards one side. But it doesn’t mean I condone  mistakes on any side completely.