Missing my brother ARAVIND RAYALA

samineni

Hello All,

My brother is not calling me or my mother. My mother is crying everyday not sure what is going on with him .. if you guys have any idea about him please let me know or ask him to cal my mother … His name is ARAVIND RAYALA ..

First he came to southern illinois edwardsville University  in 2022 then told us he moved to different one 

Now his phone is not working , not responding to messages 

Please please help up 

Thank you 

20 minutes ago, samineni said:

Hello All,

My brother is not calling me or my mother. My mother is crying everyday not sure what is going on with him .. if you guys have any idea about him please let me know or ask him to cal my mother … His name is ARAVIND RAYALA ..

First he came to southern illinois edwardsville University  in 2022 then told us he moved to different one 

Please please help up 

Thank you 

pic share cheyyi

25 minutes ago, samineni said:

Hello All,

Please please help up 

Thank you 

Eppati nundi respond avvatle va ?

siu e ante st louis la ne part time job chetshu untadu mari.. poragallu baane mandhi unnaru Aa univ vallu

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Eppati nundi respond avvatle va ?

siu e ante st louis la ne part time job chetshu untadu mari.. poragallu baane mandhi unnaru Aa univ vallu

Neeku thelisonallalo eee Aravind Leda anna??? 

You can report to the police. All you will come to know is whether he is alive or not. Nothing more will be shared or brokered as he is an adult and may want to be left alone. I have firsthand experience of this situation, so cheptunnanu. Mee family emotions, love emi nadavavu. If he wants to be left alone, you have to give him up.

43 minutes ago, samineni said:

Hello All,

Please please help up 

Thank you 

Send an email to the above addresses explaining your situation and request assitance. Attach your and your brother's passport copies if available OR atleast Aadhar copies. Subject lo "Missing Indian Origin Student " or similar pettu. Last known address of your brother and cell number add chesi, respective local PD ki non - emergency number untadi, welfare check request cheyyamanu. Take it from there, if you have twitter account that helps too. Reach out'em immediately. 
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, samineni said:

Hello All,

Please please help up 

Thank you 

Post in SIU Facebook group bro