Dubai stopover via Emirates

suribabulavangams

emirates customer care ki call cheste valle chuskuntaru...visa kuda via emirates portal book cheskovacchu...I think 48hrs varaku free transit anukunta i dont remember as I was there for 1 day..

4 minutes ago, suribabulavangams said:

annas evaraina chesara? konchem process cheppandi..

indulo process emundi bro..?

emirates flight ticket book chesukovadame process....pedda process emi ledhu...

what is your doubt exactly...

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

indulo process emundi bro..?

emirates flight ticket book chesukovadame process....pedda process emi ledhu...

what is your doubt exactly...

thata enti dubai lo specials

Just now, ARYA said:

thata enti dubai lo specials

nakem telusu manavada...

recent my son and wife travelled through emirates...and i travelled through qatar...

i dont understand what TS is asking...?

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

nakem telusu manavada...

recent my son and wife travelled through emirates...and i travelled through qatar...

i dont understand what TS is asking...?

family ni pampesi meru single life enjaaing aa thata

11 minutes ago, suribabulavangams said:

annas evaraina chesara? konchem process cheppandi..

if you book a flight with more than 24 hours layover, you can request emirates for hotel stay. in this case he will take care of visa and stay, pick up and drop up everything.

if you want to stay for more days, online lo chala brokers unnaru, its a very easy visa to get and everything online. after that you need to make your own arrangements 

Free visa airport lo more than 2 to 3 hrs time waste just go to marimba counter paid 20 to 25$ for 2 adults kids free anukunta 5 mins lo done deal ..hotel and transport vadu istadu once u check I'm hotel they also provide lunch and dinner also I think theybhave tours to go around dubai at hotel desk u can enquire we just did dubai mall and boat ride and few pics at boorj Khalifa as summer was super hot..november to feb ideal season to visit dubai it's decent weather and u can visit sand rides future museum and bhoorj Khalifa 7 star dining with palm island view  and old market emirates garden and Atlantis if you have time..I have dedicated dubai 7 days trip thinking either this year or next year thinking to cover all these places..

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

Free visa airport lo more than 2 to 3 hrs time waste just go to marimba counter paid 20 to 25$ for 2 adults kids free anukunta 5 mins lo done deal ..hotel and transport vadu istadu once u check I'm hotel they also provide lunch and dinner also I think theybhave tours to go around dubai at hotel desk u can enquire we just did dubai mall and boat ride and few pics at boorj Khalifa as summer was super hot..november to feb ideal season to visit dubai it's decent weather and u can visit sand rides future museum and bhoorj Khalifa 7 star dining and old market emirates garden and Atlantis if you have time..I have dedicated dubai 7 days trip thinking either this year or next year thinking to cover all these places..

7 days dubai lo cover cheyataniki em unnai bro