jagan to pk and loki

Narcos

9 minutes ago, Narcos said:

F7S0wnaaEAAhheK?format=jpg&name=small

Adini telugu nerchuko mana ra mundu 
Aa taravata valla minister's ne statement kodiga sense tho ivamanu 
My father didnt get TA and surrender due for him more than year ago. And this goverment even reduced that instead of increasing it together with inflation and they did it in a way so the past due will also be reduced. 
My father works in CM security department, if his condition is this bad think about other branches/departments. 
But all this duckling gave a statement past week saying they will work hand in hand with gov employees and treat them well and in the future in assemble and twitter paytm batch is all in spreading that false narrative 

25 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

My father didnt get TA and surrender due for him more than year ago. And this goverment even reduced that instead of increasing it together with inflation and they did it in a way so the past due will also be reduced. 
My father works in CM security department, if his condition is this bad think about other branches/departments. 
But all this duckling gave a statement past week saying they will work hand in hand with gov employees and treat them well and in the future in assemble and twitter paytm batch is all in spreading that false narrative 

Holly sh!t... urgavadulu nunchi muppu undi annaru 

1 hour ago, Funkops said:

Trolling tappa emi radu eddi yaffas ki. Chivaraki miku migledi ade

Agreed 
Present situation ela vundi ante 
If u hate Jagan for his ducked up decisions and rather lack of decisions and corruption 
U support tdp 
Edhi ee site lo ne kadu real life kuda same 
A few months back I went to a lecture for current affairs and schemes. Lectuor questioned/trolled some of the stupid schemes our government took and it's complete ignorance towards the development of the state and opportunities for students. 
My frnd who sat beside me asked, "Are all teachers and students support TDP?" 
This guy got his whatsapp dp, status, mobile dp and wallpaper with pics of Jagan or a pic with Jagan standing together with his dad
They dont even raise a question or demand gov and any one who does it is from tdp or other caste 
And if we question anything they just reply state is alright right?
Like we r a state which ducking doesnt even have a capital and every youth is leaving to TS 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Blade_babji said:

Agreed 
If u hate Jagan for his ducked up decisions and rather lack of decisions and corruption 
U support tdp 
A few months back I went to a lecture for current affairs and schemes. Lectuor questioned/trolled some of the stupid schemes our government took and it's complete ignorance towards the development of the state and opportunities for students. 
This guy got his whatsapp dp, status, mobile dp and wallpaper with pics of Jagan or a pic with Jagan standing together with his dad
They dont even raise a question or demand gov and any one who does it is from tdp or other caste 
Like we r a state which ducking doesnt even have a capital and every youth is leaving to TS 

We don’t want capital. We will slowly and eventually get there. 
capital city picchi tho pedha prajalu lakshala mandhi poye pramadham unde babu hayaam lo.

ippuud jagan isthunna sankshema padhakalu and freebies vallanakoncham urata laghisthundi down trodden people ki. 

pedhalu bathikunte chalu mdda lo capital city avasaram ledhu. Bolli gadu chesina scamulu chaladha capital city nepamtho 

2 hours ago, Blade_babji said:

Agreed 
U support tdp 

Correct..nenu college and schools okka teacher or professor politics gurinchi matladevallu kadu..even students..jeevitham okadi caste okadiki telisedi kadu..appatlo protests ante SFI lantivi..I still don't know most of my friends caste and they don't know mine..

6 hours ago, Blade_babji said:

i m not pro jagan...anti tdp ante

• Thanks 1