jagan to pk and loki

Narcos

4 hours ago, MrDexter said:

We don’t want capital. We will slowly and eventually get there. 
capital city picchi tho pedha prajalu lakshala mandhi poye pramadham unde babu hayaam lo.

ippuud jagan isthunna sankshema padhakalu and freebies vallanakoncham urata laghisthundi down trodden people ki. 

pedhalu bathikunte chalu mdda lo capital city avasaram ledhu. Bolli gadu chesina scamulu chaladha capital city nepamtho 

Bruh
Nee lantola kosame Leader movie lo "Free rice" anna scheme bagaa explain chesaru 
Okasari chudu 
Capital annadi hub ga panichestundi
Inka freebies ki vochesariki 
Neeku job iste freebies yendukura and Capital city cheste karchu ani nuvvu anukuntunavu kani katadaniki labour force and employment opportunities create avutayi ani nenu antunna 
Orata gurunchi nuvvu matladaku yekado kurchuni
Nenu Vjw local lo vunta, nenu middle class and na frnds below middle to poor
Maaku telusu aa baadalu
And money yekkada nundho radhu, last 3-5 months lo new expenses add ayayi chetha tax/fees, current bill hike and other taxes 
Evi yedho new state kadha karchulu vuntayi future lo manake use anukovadaniki kuda ledu 
Ee scheme lu dwara full month 24/7 on duty vunde police ke salary cuts and dues vunnayi 

2 hours ago, Narcos said:

i m not pro jagan...anti tdp ante

Em chestam mama 
Ee Jagan batch la coping tho frustration lo cheputunna bro 
Ne medha personal agenda em ledu 

9 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Bruh
Nee lantola kosame Leader movie lo "Free rice" anna scheme bagaa explain chesaru 
Okasari chudu 
Capital annadi hub ga panichestundi
Inka freebies ki vochesariki 
Neeku job iste freebies yendukura and Capital city cheste karchu ani nuvvu anukuntunavu kani katadaniki labour force and employment opportunities create avutayi ani nenu antunna 
Orata gurunchi nuvvu matladaku yekado kurchuni
Nenu Vjw local lo vunta, nenu middle class and na frnds below middle to poor
Maaku telusu aa baadalu
And money yekkada nundho radhu, last 3-5 months lo new expenses add ayayi chetha tax/fees, current bill hike and other taxes 
Evi yedho new state kadha karchulu vuntayi future lo manake use anukovadaniki kuda ledu 
Ee scheme lu dwara full month 24/7 on duty vunde police ke salary cuts and dues vunnayi 

Free rice scheme start chesindhe NTR garu. 

And I agree that in a country like India and state like AP where decades of exploitation has lead to severe poverty. Welfare schemes are priority. 

Not development. Not Capital City. Not Jobs.

Remember that upper class and middle class can survive under-development and no jobs situation somehow. But the poor will be wiped out if you divert all yout funds to Development.

I understand your angle of pay cuts and no jobs situation. But this dire state of Ap is not becaus of Jagan. Please rem. that. Jagan is actually relieving the pain of poor people who voice you will never be able to hear until they VOTE!.

All you stories make sense but they are not drivingi toward wiping out of large number of population. Welfare scehems are much need of the hour in our state and not development and jobs.

Development and jobs are also being worked out but the problem is investors. Without special status we cannot attract investors because there wont be any incentive.

Capital city unte investors vastharu anedhi aapoha. Inventives unte investors vastharu.

Also Coastal Corridor complete avvani. Next term nedning kalla chudu development entha fast ga avthundho after new ports and new road connecctiviy

ee mena time lo devlopment ani poor ni pakkana bedithe you will risk a lot. Jagan clearly knows that. thats why he chose to be on the side of poor people.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

And I agree that in a country like India and state like AP where decades of exploitation has lead to severe poverty. Welfare schemes are priority. 

Remember that upper class and middle class can survive under-development and no jobs situation somehow. But the poor will be wiped out if you divert all yout funds to Development.

I understand your angle of pay cuts and no jobs situation. But this dire state of Ap is not becaus of Jagan. Please rem. that. Jagan is actually relieving the pain of poor people who voice you will never be able to hear until they VOTE!.

All you stories make sense but they are not drivingi toward wiping out of large number of population. Welfare scehems are much need of the hour in our state and not development and jobs.

Development and jobs are also being worked out but the problem is investors. Without special status we cannot attract investors because there wont be any incentive.

Capital city unte investors vastharu anedhi aapoha. Inventives unte investors vastharu.

Also Coastal Corridor complete avvani. Next term nedning kalla chudu development entha fast ga avthundho after new ports and new road connecctiviy

ee mena time lo devlopment ani poor ni pakkana bedithe you will risk a lot. Jagan clearly knows that. thats why he chose to be on the side of poor people.

dozens vs millions of people and their needs and painpoints

58 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

mari cbn cm ga vunnapudu ela vachayi invetsments

inka public ni mosam cheyaleru

8 hours ago, Blade_babji said:

Agreed 
Present situation ela vundi ante 
If u hate Jagan for his ducked up decisions and rather lack of decisions and corruption 
U support tdp 
Edhi ee site lo ne kadu real life kuda same 
A few months back I went to a lecture for current affairs and schemes. Lectuor questioned/trolled some of the stupid schemes our government took and it's complete ignorance towards the development of the state and opportunities for students. 
My frnd who sat beside me asked, "Are all teachers and students support TDP?" 
This guy got his whatsapp dp, status, mobile dp and wallpaper with pics of Jagan or a pic with Jagan standing together with his dad
They dont even raise a question or demand gov and any one who does it is from tdp or other caste 
And if we question anything they just reply state is alright right?
Like we r a state which ducking doesnt even have a capital and every youth is leaving to TS 

Meeru Alantivi Matldakudadhu.Gif GIF - Meeru Alantivi Matldakudadhu Nara Lokesh Pappu GIFs

7 hours ago, MrDexter said:

We don’t want capital. We will slowly and eventually get there. 
capital city picchi tho pedha prajalu lakshala mandhi poye pramadham unde babu hayaam lo.

ippuud jagan isthunna sankshema padhakalu and freebies vallanakoncham urata laghisthundi down trodden people ki. 

pedhalu bathikunte chalu mdda lo capital city avasaram ledhu. Bolli gadu chesina scamulu chaladha capital city nepamtho 

Very unbiased opinion 😂 

On 10/1/2023 at 8:38 PM, MrDexter said:

Bruh 
Mana state AP, Bihar kadu 
Freebies annavi food, health varaku oke 
But we cannot develop with just giving out handouts 
Our state has good gdp, port, and other natural resources 
You are talking about poor people poor people. Bruh they know the value of infrastructure, employment opportunities, and tourism. 
Welfare schemes can only do soo much to the state. They r needful at times but u cannot just give away money and sit back and enjoy 
Poor people have more need for employment than others just like me and my frnd 
And we all will just succumb to poverty due to having no development. U are saying middle people can live a life in under development. Brother u dont know how thin of a gap is between poverty and middle class
We by chance got out of poverty and became middle-class people due to the luck of my father getting a gov job back in the day. But we still fear that one person in family getting illness is enough to put a dent on our saving and if it were repeated twice it wouldn't be farfetched to classify us as poor. Yet I am fortunate enough to not go into poverty after my teenage years.
But all my friends and relatives are poor. 
They live in an area where twice or so every year they have to vacate their houses and rent in a new place to avoid flooding
The thing they ask is not for freebies 
But a job for their son and daughter
A contract or a day labor job in a construction site for their Husband
A better infrastructure so our houses wouldn't get flooded
A capital so our family members wouldn't go away to hyd like a nomad in search of jobs after completing 1st class to degree in their hometown 
A state capital is not only just for the namesake 
It becomes a center for all political, and judiciary works. For investments from foreign and locals. Companies like to start up in capital not just due to some gimmick. It is due to the ease in starting up the business. A capital provides it with  all the required infrastructure for all needs from judiciary ease to work to workforce 
U are saying poor poor right 
Do u know how many of my relatives got welfare schemes who are so poor that they are barely feeding themselves by 3 out of four people work and 4th person is a young woman who does all the housework so it's possible for her mother to work. 1 out of 9 families I know of
They have to paste a sticker of Jagan political party on their mobile case and have his stickers on their door. If not they are threatening to cancel those. 
A political party doesn't give that freebies to the people, gov does. I think they are forgetting that
Do you know about my frnd circle who are in the same position but never get those schemes? Cause they belong to OC caste my friend and his father run a soda and fruit shop before alcohol and Durga temple alternatively to feed their stomach.