jagan to pk and loki

Narcos

11 hours ago, MrDexter said:

First of all thanks for taking time to write response in such detail. Appreciate it. 

Second, most of the problems you stated did not arise in last 4.5 years of Jagans governance. Like OC troubles. Etc. 

Third, development is not forefront but doesn’t mean there is no development plan. The issue is related to special status and investors not being incentivized when the tax brackets are equal to TS, KA and TN investors would choose those states obviously. 

fourth, coastal corridor is true under dog. Once done will unleash the coastal power of AP and new economies will rise. Center tho sakhyathaga untu coastal corridor and ports nirmanam cheyinchukunte economic of AP will definitely see new heights. Many new investors will come to capture the connectivity and many coastal cities will prosper with new businesses and new jobs. It just takes another term. You will see AP will shine. The tough times are not because of Jagan. 
mite because of bifurcation and lack luster performance in first term after bifurcation. 

Bruh 
Nuvvu aa state/country lo vuntunavu bro 
Ground reality ki chala duranga coping ki chala degaraga vunnavu 
Ye maina ante maa Jagan anna kadu, evi mundu nunche vunnayi antava 
Oka Political party cheyaleka potundi ante adhi akkada nundi velipovadame 
I have seen with my eyes how many people came back to their home state (Engineers) in hopes of getting job opportunities in cities like Bangalore, Mumbai hyd, etc. 
But after a year or two of waiting they all left 
Many underpass, building, and road construction is halted in the middle due to them being done in the previous term party. And many contructions for public welfare either built by society people, previous parties, or by donations 10s of years ago are repainted and put a stone block stating the party name. 
It's like our contruction meme of russia. 
A blatent example is road leading to my village/small town, many apartments that were built in hopes of Amaravati capital were devalued due to lack of proper roads leading to it so they all went on to make a road for themselves but it was only approved if YSR statue is built before the street only then can they have hope to be reimbursed in future date for their expense. And mind u before u say it's rich people's problem. The issue might have been raised by the rich but has been present for a while now due to the lack of road maintenance and people who suffer are poor who go through that road in bus. And they still do cause private people wouldnt pave a road after their apartment area.
The other things  u r not understanding is the lack of payment done to employees, and cuts in DA and pensions for which employees have already paid the amount are not due to a lack of resources in the state or something else 
But just due to making one wrong decision after another. 
Giving away freebies, corruption, etc. And as for freebies they dont even reach the people who require them most of the time and u need to be supporting a political party to avail of it (Here prerequisite is not being Indian but YSRP) 
And AP main tourist attraction is from Temples. And they r just now in worse possible condition than ever. 
Even every tourist (not just Telugu's but Tamils too) are complaining about lack of proper maintenance. Have u ever thought of current cuts in the main temple of TTD? 
And vij Durga temple got a new building built for convenience and to contain more people but now the whole building is in shambles, and roads are getting blocked due to the minister responsible for it not providing enough funds for reinforcing the rigidity of the mountain slopes. Everything is just downhill except for the Durga Maa temple at the top which temple comity takes care of but other temples attached to it are under lack of maintenance from god knows when
You might think this is all a rant from some Hindu fanatic guy but no, it's a rant from all the poor people whose lives are dependent on the tourism of that area. 
Like I said before 
I dont support any political party 
But if I have to choose between a party that is just corrupt and a party that is corrupt but at least delivers the work
It's rather easy to choose