Kevin USA post in INdian Expats group

baku_keku

35 minutes ago, baku_keku said:
This question is only to unmarried single desi woman, because this group is flooded with married men/women being the top contributors.
Being in the USA, yet to get hitched, all the women out here(single, never married) what are your expectations on marriage. What are you expecting a man to be?
I’m a 92 born single guy, I’m unable to match with the current generation single woman.
I want a caring gf/wife like how our innocent moms used to be. Taking care of pariwar types.
Most of the men who’s in USA, atleast 90% do know cooking cleaning and all house hold chores. I do all the things too. We do share responsibilities, that’s what I want to convey.
I had a GF in India for 6 years, she left me because I was still unsettled. Now I came here in 2022, I’m doing great, but I’m unable to like anyone.
All single woman, please let me know your basic expectations from a guy ? So that people like me atleast learn or change.
PS: I was the one who posted about Kajal/ Lipstick while you come out for shopping in the USA. Because I stayed in India for 30 long years, never saw a girl coming out without basic grooming.
Please married men/woman, please don’t leave your sad/frustrated comments
This is only for single never ever married desi woman. Hoping to get some useful answers.

I am curious to know .. plz post the answers here 😄

A lot of innocent moms or previous generations women or women who are influenced and raised by “innocent moms” who passed on generational conditioning by Patriarchy on girls/women to be docile, soft and feminine to please/keep/attractive.
While “innocent moms” were taking care of parivar, who was Taking care of HER?? Who’s taking care of her emotionally and physically needs?
I won’t go into statistics, do you know how many men don’t know taking care of women physically? And level of ignorance “some men” have over female anatomy.
As a single woman(just my personal expectation), basic expectation from a guy
- for the love of god stop searching your mom in me.
- someone who’s aware of his male prevailge
- someone who wants to break the patriarchal bad habits that was passed down in the name of culture.
- someone learn how to communicate their needs and boundaries and respects
Also, It’s easy to hide behind anonymity talk about what’s basic grooming for a woman. While those women could burried in chores in raising a manchild she was married into and his children in the name of taking care of parivar.

Mitsu Chavda

this post itself is a Redflag.
I stopped reading after , the lines I "want" caring gf/wife, like how our innocent moms used to be. Taking care of pariwar types.
Edit - I am unsure about this, but are you saying that today's women's don't take care of their family?
And what is your definition of taking care of pariwar?
I am really intrigued,but what do you mean.

You really should get the opinion of married or divorced women so that you can show up better and have a better chance at successful married life.
It’s the married and divorced ones who have figured out what’s needed in a relationship.
The girls who have never been married are yet to find out what they need in a marriage for it to be successful.
To each it’s own.
Wanting a woman that is a “mom type” is a huge red flag that a single and never married girl/woman hasn’t figured out yet.
And “innocent moms”. Lol.
May be you mean kind, compassionate, caring, loving, nurturing and generous mom. No mom is “innocent mom”.
Every mom has seen all the colors of the world and has learned her lessons. She still chooses to be kind, compassionate, caring, loving, nurturing and generous.
And a woman will be all those things to her child even if the child doesn’t reciprocate. You can’t expect that from a life partner especially in the beginning of the relationship because it takes time to bond with another person. You wouldn’t offer that level of love to your spouse either.
So be mindful of your own expectations.

Shaan Bhat

Top contributor
Sorry to burst your bubble.. you won’t find the type you’re looking for. Not in US, not in India. Stay single, the marriage system is ruined and the type you said innocent moms type don’t exist anymore.

You can find such a girl from Tier 2 or Tier 3 cities in India. She may dedicate her life to you just the way your mom did. Now please make sure while you get the homely girl.
1) You take care of her financial , emotional , spiritual and societal needs as she will be completely dependent on you.
2) As you start to see your friends wives more independent, don’t start comparing her to them.
3) While your friends grow faster in life, don’t pester your homely wife to study and get an IT job whilst expecting her to create a homely environment and celebrate all festivals, make pancha pakwan for you
4) When your homely wife starts questioning her worth after 5 years when she realizes that life is US is all about cooking ,cleaning and stops taking care of herself and her grooming , don’t demoralize her with your comments about basic grooming.

You're posting in the wrong group buddy. Here, the most vocal are the bitter feminist types. The replies to your post are a good example!
Don't lose hope. You will find the one you're looking for! Just don't take advice from people who take out their own frustrations/agenda out on you in the name of providing advice/answering you!

8 minutes ago, baku_keku said:
A lot of innocent moms or previous generations women or women who are influenced and raised by “innocent moms” who passed on generational conditioning by Patriarchy on girls/women to be docile, soft and feminine to please/keep/attractive.
While “innocent moms” were taking care of parivar, who was Taking care of HER?? Who’s taking care of her emotionally and physically needs?
I won’t go into statistics, do you know how many men don’t know taking care of women physically? And level of ignorance “some men” have over female anatomy.
As a single woman(just my personal expectation), basic expectation from a guy
- for the love of god stop searching your mom in me.
- someone who’s aware of his male prevailge
- someone who wants to break the patriarchal bad habits that was passed down in the name of culture.

Physical needs? What is daddy doing? Not taking care of the Mother? Emotional needs? Who's taking care of Daddy's emotional needs? Who can the dad talk to when work becomes so hectic that his ass is about to be fired for despite meeting expectations or has a sadistic boss but cannot leave because he needs to take care of family? Woman up & stop caring about emotions. Being strong starts from managing & controlling emotions. That's why EQ is widely talked about. This woman who posted this absolutely lacks this. 

Knowing female anatomy? lol any woman should be bothered if her husband knows of female anatomy at the time of marriage because that means he has prior experience. How do you know male anatomy well? DO you have previous experience too?

Someone who doesn't know the spelling of Privilege is talking about male privilege!

"patriarchal bad habits that was passed down in the name of culture."  If passing patriarchal habits can be passed down in the name of culture, same can be said about the culture of matriarchy! 

Stop marrying Indian women unless you know them well. Marrying a good  mexican or white woman after dating would make your life better than having an arranged marriage of an unknown woman who might later turn out to be nasty feminsts. 

24 minutes ago, rushmore said:

Physical needs? What is daddy doing? Not taking care of the Mother? Emotional needs? Who's taking care of Daddy's emotional needs? Who can the dad talk to when work becomes so hectic that his ass is about to be fired for despite meeting expectations or has a sadistic boss but cannot leave because he needs to take care of family? Woman up & stop caring about emotions. Being strong starts from managing & controlling emotions. That's why EQ is widely talked about. This woman who posted this absolutely lacks this. 

Knowing female anatomy? lol any woman should be bothered if her husband knows of female anatomy at the time of marriage because that means he has prior experience. How do you know male anatomy well? DO you have previous experience too?

Someone who doesn't know the spelling of Privilege is talking about male privilege!

"patriarchal bad habits that was passed down in the name of culture."  If passing patriarchal habits can be passed down in the name of culture, same can be said about the culture of matriarchy! 

Stop marrying Indian women unless you know them well. Marrying a good  mexican or white woman after dating would make your life better than having an arranged marriage of an unknown woman who might later turn out to be nasty feminsts. 

please post this in Indian expats group baa..

i am just a messenger of posts.. not a creator.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 11:45 PM, baku_keku said:
This question is only to unmarried single desi woman, because this group is flooded with married men/women being the top contributors.
Being in the USA, yet to get hitched, all the women out here(single, never married) what are your expectations on marriage. What are you expecting a man to be?
I’m a 92 born single guy, I’m unable to match with the current generation single woman.
I want a caring gf/wife like how our innocent moms used to be. Taking care of pariwar types.
Most of the men who’s in USA, atleast 90% do know cooking cleaning and all house hold chores. I do all the things too. We do share responsibilities, that’s what I want to convey.
I had a GF in India for 6 years, she left me because I was still unsettled. Now I came here in 2022, I’m doing great, but I’m unable to like anyone.
All single woman, please let me know your basic expectations from a guy ? So that people like me atleast learn or change.
PS: I was the one who posted about Kajal/ Lipstick while you come out for shopping in the USA. Because I stayed in India for 30 long years, never saw a girl coming out without basic grooming.
This is only for single never ever married desi woman. Hoping to get some useful answers.

@Matrix123 Anna 

On 10/2/2023 at 12:45 AM, baku_keku said:

Akkada vunna single women antha divorced with kids! Evathanna okkathi padesindanoko inka life la kolukoledu mana 92born