Next bandaru kena RRR (viggu raja) style lo 3rd degree rod coating..

ForEverJava

2 minutes ago, JUST444FUN said:

I’m not supporting jagga.. what he is doing is not correct and penta. 
but me chanikyam nerpina Vidya . Me chanikyam ke tagulutunte enjoy chestunna. 

vatikente me cottonseeds Inka entertain chestunnaru and chivarki baboru ni kula nayakudu ni chesaru 

I am not against one person, but this guy is ruining the state. Nenu putti perigina state kabatti, I want it to be in good hands. I support for growth of the state, doesn't matter who rules as long as he is doing his job correctly. This guy and his chemcha leaders changed the face of politics purely for their benefits and they are using common man for that.

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Ippudu correct line loki vachav anna..jaggadu em chesado pakkana pedite..amaravathi perutho kamma batch ki amaravathi mottam dochipedatam ani master plan vesi ..idli towers lanti comedy ppt tho  lakh crores looting plan chesi.. temporary buildings katti ..Singapore minister eswaran ni benami ga pettukoni black money Singapore hotels lo ki doorchina ghanundini emantaru mari adi kaada kula gajji..just aksing..

Bro, needi ee vooro teleedu kani.. aa capital area lo Kammas chala takkuva less than 15% also they owned very less land compare to other castes.. only 1 or 2 villages Kammas dominated all other by different castes for ex: Vundavalli and next 2 villages reddies owned lot and dominated. Couple of villages dominated by Yadavs also like that. If you don't know check with others. My friend is a Kapu and their family owned almost 100 acres in their village.. if you hate CBN that's different story but as educated fellow don't say these things without verification.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Apple_Banana said:

Bro, needi ee vooro teleedu kani.. aa capital area lo Kammas chala takkuva less than 15% also they owned very less land compare to other castes.. only 1 or 2 villages Kammas dominated all other by different castes for ex: Vundavalli and next 2 villages reddies owned lot and dominated. Couple of villages dominated by Yadavs also like that. If you don't know check with others. My friend is a Kapu and their family owned almost 100 acres in their village.. if you hate CBN that's different story but as educated fellow don't say these things without verification.

very true

ikkada propaganda chese lks ki adhe cheppedi nenu ipac teams none if them are from andhra

malla amaravathi lo em ledu ani vaagutunaru

okasari visit chesi matladandi ra babu. emi lekapothe jagga administration ekkada nundi chestnadu?

Tg lo antha class secretariat enduku kattaru? everything takes time

five years lo entha chestaru? funding start ayindi after two years, under ground drainage, 100-300 ft roads(making sure in future no body kabja these lands) chalane plan chesadu. mottam daani meeda pettaledu. rest of ap so much industrially improved.

amaravathi lo brick padaledu ee sodhi ki patm sanjodukulu negative pracharam. 

so amaravati gurichi positive ga matlada kabatti now i'm pro cbn lol dikkumalina edavalu

4 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Naa sixth sense ade kodutundi raja..kani might be jagga want to keep them outside for their comedy show and self goals speeches..because yo be they just become political comedians like nandamuri suhasini..again no disrespect to women but they just entered the field due to democratic compulsion 😁

ys_vijayamma_bi_elections_tour_300512022

2 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Look who is speaking ..who started caste debate to trying to malign other person of caste image..great anduku kadu kada mimmalni pulka anedi..idli plate design andaru chusaru..temporary buildings andaru chusaru ..laksha kotlu appulu andaru chusaru inka emi kavali proofs.. ..jaayamu jayamu chandranna tappella bus program ki with documents enni kotlu dochukunnaru jagan showed in assembly inka antake proof em kavali anna...

Indian prime Minister on record said cbn used polavaram as atm..inta kanna pedda proof inka emi kavali ..mana dopididarudu chandranna gurunchi..

indian pm on record cheppadu ap ki special status istanu ani aadi bathukki jeevitam lo okkasari ayina press meet pettada? kanesam dani guinchi matladada? alanti lafoot munja gadi gurinci patm lk gaadu vaagutundadu

jagga gaadu originally mental lk. vaadini penchi poshistuna daridrudu paina unna lk 

1 hour ago, Jaggadonga said:

I am not against one person, but this guy is ruining the state. Nenu putti perigina state kabatti, I want it to be in good hands. I support for growth of the state, doesn't matter who rules as long as he is doing his job correctly. This guy and his chemcha leaders changed the face of politics purely for their benefits and they are using common man for that.

Lots of people tired of watching /listening CBN bullshit over the period of 20 years.  CBN is big joke.

I’m just enjoying the party  .

I don’t give a  what happens to jegga next. People will take care what they want with Vote.

1 hour ago, ChandrannaChippa said:

Bali barre movie release ayyaka ye kulagajji gallu pandaga cheskuntaro choodam thammudu

Core Telangana gaadini neenu.. ee caste gajji naaku telvad.. jaggadini dengetollantha pulka gaale ayyindlna?

4 hours ago, ticket said:

Eddy Gallu state ni antha kabja chesi engaru ..inkemi migilindi...

Temporary buildings lo eddy gadu still ruling why? Velli bundling meeda nundi dukandi

#paytm

court cases clear ayitey vizag jump jilani chestadu ley...appudu ee temporary buildings lo vundalsina gathi ledu

6 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Almost evident ..this week veedu next week pappu inside..kekalu  state mottam vinipinchala.. ..emi witch hunting ra jagga..nuvvu super ehe. . Taruvata sangati taruvata..ippudu matram nuvvu super ante..

rajnikanth-sivaji.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JUST444FUN said:

Lots of people tired of watching /listening CBN bullshit over the period of 20 years.  CBN is big joke.

I’m just enjoying the party  .

I don’t give a  what happens to jegga next. People will take care what they want with Vote.

Everyone one has their opinion and one should respect other's. I only want development of the state and some sensible leaders.