Best water filter system to install in USA ?

HEROO

8 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

drinking water ki best try to buy some alkaline water system. remaining home water softner pettinchuko. Mine is eco from costco including water filter system

How much it costs ? @ranam_007

2 hours ago, HEROO said:

I heard RO process reduces minerals in waters is it true ?

whats the best water filter to install ?

How good are you with DIY ? 
Unit cost about 200-300$ installation ki oka 200$ anuko. Every yr filter change ki 75-150$ depending on number of filters. 

make sure to add alkaline filter.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, usauae said:

How good are you with DIY ? 
Unit cost about 200-300$ installation ki oka 200$ anuko. Every yr filter change ki 75-150$ depending on number of filters. 

make sure to add alkaline filter.

Very bad with DIY :( 

53 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

drinking water ki best try to buy some alkaline water system. remaining home water softner pettinchuko. Mine is eco from costco including water filter system

is it good to drink water from refrigerator filters?

3 hours ago, HEROO said:

I heard RO process reduces minerals in waters is it true ?

whats the best water filter to install ?

Yes, you have to add minerals back to RO water 

I have a whole house filter, big carbon filter and softener and water tastes like bottled water

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

You're right that the RO (Reverse Osmosis) process can remove minerals from water, which can have both pros and cons depending on your needs.If you're looking for a water filter system in the USA, you might consider a compact RO water filter. For more information on options and how they work, you can check out wecofilters.com/tiny-50.html. It's a reliable source to explore compact RO filters and decide which one suits your requirements best.Choosing the right filter system depends on your water quality and preferences, so it's essential to do a bit of research to find the best fit for your specific situation.

On 10/3/2023 at 8:27 AM, ranam_007 said:

Alkaline water is very good but should be consumed away from food for maximum benefits . Link pampiyyu edi pettichavo? 

On 10/2/2023 at 9:57 PM, ranam_007 said:

eco from costco is good? what is your review? how much did it cost?