Suma son gadiki avasarama cinemalu..

AryanAjay

14 hours ago, The_Captain said:

Endhi ra e chandalam

suma son Roshan

prabhakar son Roshan

hero Srikanth son Roshan 

kompadesi Hritik Roshan gadi Debut time puttara vellu, vadi la future lo overnight superstar ayipodham ani kakkurthi padi pettinattu unnaru perlu

inka nayam avesham lo full ga “Hrithik Roshan” ani pettuko le, erripuvvul laga chuse vallu janalu 

Someone sent this couple of days back… last few years lo names anni similar ga untunnayi… old names will become more unique now… 

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2013393282350061?fs=e&s=9RfQYY&mibextid=nGmrsg

16 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

What I don't get is, they want to act as mass hero as their first acting gig.

No web series, no side roles , no YouTube...

They can't even talk for few minutes in front of mic ...

Offscreen matladamu tho pedda pani emundi Bro. 30 years industry experience vunna legend hero garu kuda offscreen lo thega kastapathadu kada..

Acting is in his blood. Grandfather, grandmother, father, father's sister, mother are all actors. His grandfather was guru to so many film celebrities/legebrities. Acting annadi natural progression ee kadha. 

6 hours ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Offscreen matladamu tho pedda pani emundi Bro. 30 years industry experience vunna legend hero garu kuda offscreen lo thega kastapathadu kada..

He proved on screen, don't question him. His problem is he doesn't want to speak in language/dialect using words he knows. He tries to be cinematic , that's why you see him struggling. 

I meant they have zero skills too be an actor, especially as main hero ....  they have so much ego that they don't even try a short film or web series or test shoot etc. Direct lead role... 

On 10/10/2023 at 9:02 AM, AryanAjay said:

prati ❤️da gadu hero ne.. 

Manam choodakapothey sari..   akka sampadana karchu kaavali kada.. mana  meedha ruddhataaniki trying.. chivaraiki akka kooda shed ki

11 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He proved on screen, don't question him. His problem is he doesn't want to speak in language/dialect using words he knows. He tries to be cinematic , that's why you see him struggling. 

I meant they have zero skills too be an actor, especially as main hero ....  they have so much ego that they don't even try a short film or web series or test shoot etc. Direct lead role... 

I am not questioning his acting skills Bro. There is nothing to question, onscreen he is a legend. I said the same. One doesn't have to be good in social speaking to become a good actor.

Most of the heros with industry background try their luck as hero. Some succed some fail, some fail until they succed. I don't consider it is ego. I consider it is opportunity. 

Suma's son is not handsome. That's all I know. I don't know his acting skills. So I won't comment on him on specifically yet.

• Like 1

Chee

Baliyo gadiki koduko 

Chiru Gadu koduko

Aa Nag koduko

Vellena ra heros?

Suma entha hard working person 

Yes she earned quied a bit watch a movie or don't watch

If his first movie doesn't work no body will remember

1 hour ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

I am not questioning his acting skills Bro. There is nothing to question, onscreen he is a legend. I said the same. One doesn't have to be good in social speaking to become a good actor.

Most of the heros with industry background try their luck as hero. Some succed some fail, some fail until they succed. I don't consider it is ego. I consider it is opportunity. 

Suma's son is not handsome. That's all I know. I don't know his acting skills. So I won't comment on him on specifically yet.

To prove acting skills, you don't need to do a theatrical release movie, taking a huge risk...

It's their ego ... I am born to a star or influencer, so let me torture the audience, producer etc..